Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a few over the last week:

Washington

Vancouver

California

Mount Shasta #2
Sacramento
Concord
San Mateo-Bridgepointe Parkway
Sunnyvale
Monterey
Salinas
Hollister
Kettleman City
Burbank-N Third St.
Thousand Oaks-E Thousand Oaks Blvd.
San Clemente
Lake Elsinore
Riverside
Yermo
Baker

Arizona

Phoenix-Agua Fria Freeway
Scottsdale
Phoenix-E Camelback Rd
Tucson
Willcox

New Mexico

Deming
Truth or Consequences

Please add them to my list. Thanks!

@Barry
I learned long ago that it's not fair to hold others to my high standards:)

@PLUS EV
So it was an accident and not a strategic decision?
Yeah slipped off the road during the one day of winter weather we get each year. Was probably less than an inch of snow but apparently there was a layer of freezing rain underneath that I didn't know about.

Lessons learned for winter driving:
-turn off regen
-raise suspension
-don't assume a Tesla will come to a stop in a reasonable amount of distance

I'll never know for sure but I suspect what caused the slip was snow caking up in the wheel well causing one of the tires to jam. It was an extremely sticky, caky type of snow that you wouldn't see in the Rocky Mountain states. I had noticed it caking up around the tires at a previous stop but didn't really think much of it. Really kicking myself for not raising the suspension!

Then once the tire jammed, the back end just slid out from under me. I was driving fairly slow and made the incorrect judgment that the car would just slide to a stop in the opposing lane (it was a country road late at night so no other cars around). This probably would have been true in a car that weighed 2-4k lbs, but with the weight of the Model S it seemed to just keep going and going and going until eventually the left rear tire hung over the edge of the shoulder and with that momentum it brought the rest of the car with it. It slid down a small embankment and ended up against a very sturdy old fence about 10 ft below the level of the road. It was a slow motion disaster. No crumpling, no airbags. I was never even worried about injuries or whatever (I've driven this road a thousand times and knew it wasn't a big drop off).

The car had no crumpling and was still driveable, but somehow, after leaving me in limbo for a couple months, they decided to total it. Thanks in part to the old fence, every panel on the driver side had small dents. And of course the entire car would need new paint. They also said that the frame of the car was improperly aligned. Even though you couldn't see any visible damage, they said they'd have to work a lot on that and replace the windshield, etc. It landed in mud which apparently was not good. Perhaps would have been better to just land on solid ground and get dented.

Anyways the other lesson here is to never wreck your Tesla! The experience was an absolute nightmare to the point where I almost considered purchasing an ICE for my next car. Ultimately I went with the S100D and I'm happy with the decision so far.

the other lesson here is to never wreck your Tesla!
You're right. On a positive note, your car would have been at the shop a lot longer than the amount of time you waited for a new one.

At the end of 2015, I was in a small fender bender where a rear quarter panel needed to be replaced. My story of waiting 3 months for back-ordered rivets is now legendary on the tesla.com forum.

Yeah slipped off the road during the one day of winter weather we get each year. Was probably less than an inch of snow but apparently there was a layer of freezing rain underneath that I didn't know about.

Lessons learned for winter driving:
-turn off regen
-raise suspension
-don't assume a Tesla will come to a stop in a reasonable amount of distance

I'll never know for sure but I suspect what caused the slip was snow caking up in the wheel well causing one of the tires to jam. It was an extremely sticky, caky type of snow that you wouldn't see in the Rocky Mountain states. I had noticed it caking up around the tires at a previous stop but didn't really think much of it. Really kicking myself for not raising the suspension!

Then once the tire jammed, the back end just slid out from under me. I was driving fairly slow and made the incorrect judgment that the car would just slide to a stop in the opposing lane (it was a country road late at night so no other cars around). This probably would have been true in a car that weighed 2-4k lbs, but with the weight of the Model S it seemed to just keep going and going and going until eventually the left rear tire hung over the edge of the shoulder and with that momentum it brought the rest of the car with it. It slid down a small embankment and ended up against a very sturdy old fence about 10 ft below the level of the road. It was a slow motion disaster. No crumpling, no airbags. I was never even worried about injuries or whatever (I've driven this road a thousand times and knew it wasn't a big drop off).

The car had no crumpling and was still driveable, but somehow, after leaving me in limbo for a couple months, they decided to total it. Thanks in part to the old fence, every panel on the driver side had small dents. And of course the entire car would need new paint. They also said that the frame of the car was improperly aligned. Even though you couldn't see any visible damage, they said they'd have to work a lot on that and replace the windshield, etc. It landed in mud which apparently was not good. Perhaps would have been better to just land on solid ground and get dented.

Anyways the other lesson here is to never wreck your Tesla! The experience was an absolute nightmare to the point where I almost considered purchasing an ICE for my next car. Ultimately I went with the S100D and I'm happy with the decision so far.
George:
Sorry to hear about your car, and glad you were not injured. i was wondering why you had been lying low. Now the race to 500 is on!

Reactions: PLUS EV
You're right. On a positive note, your car would have been at the shop a lot longer than the amount of time you waited for a new one.
This is true, but keep in mind they waited 2 months to come to the conclusion to total it. There were times when I actually wished the wreck was worse so it was obviously totaled lol. I would have taken a couple days to consider my options and then ordered a new one and been back in a Tesla 2 months sooner. Instead they initially said there was 20k in damage, then a couple weeks later they said ~45k. This was when GEICO started talking about totalling it. Then they sent their adjuster in and found a couple other problems bringing the total up to over 50k.

In the meantime the shop was telling me that it would take them a week to order parts once they got the approval of GEICO and after that it would take at least two months to fix once they got the parts. I was sad to see my car go, but at that point, I was fully on board with the idea of totaling it. Even then it took another week or something to finalize and only then could I order my new Model S. It took 30 days to be delivered, so no real complaints there. About the same amount of time it took to get my first Model S in 2016.

Reactions: JSergeant
Sorry to hear about the slow resolution. Early on I was petrified over the prospect of a wreck especially given how remote I am to a certified repair place, but as my trade-in value has plummeted the calculus has changed to mixed blessing:) I'd get a 100D as well, I think. Will be interesting to see how a new 3 will change my opinion about that.

Will be interesting to see how a new 3 will change my opinion about that.

My wife has had a 3 - for about 2 months. We really like it - prefer it for local driving - but I think we would still prefer the S for long distance drives - more storage space, a little more interior space, better implementation of autopilot controls and windscreen wiper controls(!), better suspension and the biggie - free supercharging. But if I had to choose only one, I'd probably go with the 3.

Last edited: