Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added three more new ones today - Leominster, MA; Freeport, ME; Cambridge, MA, bringing the total to 415.

We also stopped by some previously visited - Lee, MA and Seabrook, NH. We were the only Tesla charging at Lee. Leominster had 3 others charging; Seabrook had 3 others charging; we were the only one at Freeport - I had been a little concerned that with the holiday it might be busy or iced, but in fact neither was true. At Cambridge there was one other occupied. The parking is $3 for an hour; $4 up to two hours. We're staying at the Marlowe Hotel which uses that parking lot, so $30 for 12-24 hours parking.

Added a few more and I'm closing in on Bighorn!:

Texas

El Paso
Van Horn
Laredo

Mexico

Ramos Arizpe
Aguascalientes
Silao
San Luis de la Paz
San Juan del Rio
Temascalcingo
Cuernavaca
San Francisco Ocotlan
Chilpancingo de los Bravos

I got some funny looks driving so slowly on Highway 54 between Ramos Arizpe and Aguascalientes, but I made it! The range of the S100D is phenomenal.

Texas

El Paso
Van Horn
Laredo

Mexico

Ramos Arizpe
Aguascalientes
Silao
San Luis de la Paz
San Juan del Rio
Temascalcingo
Cuernavaca
San Francisco Ocotlan

I got some funny looks driving so slowly on Highway 54 between Ramos Arizpe and Aguascalientes, but I made it! The range of the S100D is phenomenal.

Congrats on Mexico! I was eyeing that up for my trip in May. I wanted to attempt it before the one near Monterrey came online but will take the easier route now that there are a few more available.

Reactions: PLUS EV

Texas

El Paso
Van Horn
Laredo

Mexico

Ramos Arizpe
Aguascalientes
Silao
San Luis de la Paz
San Juan del Rio
Temascalcingo
Cuernavaca
San Francisco Ocotlan

Congratulations! How is traveling in Mexico apart from the funny looks? Any personal safety concerns at the SpC's?

Texas

El Paso
Van Horn
Laredo

Mexico

Ramos Arizpe
Aguascalientes
Silao
San Luis de la Paz
San Juan del Rio
Temascalcingo
Cuernavaca
San Francisco Ocotlan

Okay so the Mexico part was a (perhaps too subtle) April Fool's Day joke. I just wanted to raise Bighorn's heart rate a little lol.

I did hit those 3 in Texas though, plus I added two more today:

Texas

Austin
Italy
Plano
Nacogdoches

So apologies to Half Dollar Bill, but please remove the Mexico superchargers and add those 4. It should bring my total to 462.

Okay so the Mexico part was a (perhaps too subtle) April Fool's Day joke. I just wanted to raise Bighorn's heart rate a little lol.

Texas

Austin
Italy
Plano
Nacogdoches

So apologies to Half Dollar Bill, but please remove the Mexico superchargers and add those 4. It should bring my total to 462.
Meant to say I added FOUR (4) more today.

Texas

Austin
Italy
Plano
Nacogdoches

There are some things we just don't joke about! :rolleyes:

Well, at least I don't have to reshuffle positions. :eek:
Have to say, you set that one up really well. Someone's gotta be the first to nab 'em all.
You won't fool me when you visit South America next year. ;)

And I was thinking that was a ballsy thing to do, risking running out of juice in an unsafe, *sugar* hole country...

edited to add - Note, I didn't write "sugar." I used a Trump word that the forum overrode. Interesting when I go into edit, by original word appears as I typed it.
I've actually never even been to Mexico though I have seen many of the border walls. I probably would have done it if there were one more supercharger between Ramos Arizpe and Aguascaliente, but yeah not attempting 320 miles or whatever in Mexico. It's also uphill 2k ft or so. Don't even think I would attempt that in the US, but in the US I'd be more comfortable arranging an alternate charge at a midway point.

I've been Supercharging since 2013, firstly in Texas (San Marcos, Waco, Corsicana). That was in a 60kWh Model S.
In 2017 I expanded north, in a X100, for an Eclipse Trip via Denton (TX); Ardmore, Oklahoma City, Perry (OK); Wichita, Salina (KS); and Lincoln (NE).
I've also tested my parking skills at the cramped Austin, TX location.

I go to eleven! My count should more than double during 2018, assuming hordes of Model 3s don't impede me.