Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the Florida border thing anyway? I just lied and said that I hadn't been to NJ, NY, CT, or LA within the last two weeks as I didn't want to be hassled obviously. The truth was that I had driven through LA earlier that day, but I literally only stopped at one supercharger in the wee hours and stayed in my car while I charged. I didn't stop for food or even to go to the bathroom in that state so the entirety of my LA exposure was touching the supercharger handle (and using hand sanitizer afterwards).
We both had been in NJ for a funeral the previous week. He told the truth at the checkpoint and got pulled out of line for information gathering. I got detoured off 95 because Nav mapped me around the traffic at the check point, so I missed any encounter or need to lie.

How about a fun sub-game for this group?

"Who's Waiting On The Most Supercharger Construction Sites To Complete!"

I'm currently in CO and will be headed to AR in a few weeks. It sure would be great if Clayton, NM, finished up before then but I highly doubt that'll happen. Hopefully Van Buren, AR, will be online for my trip. Otherwise it's back through Kansas for me. Yippie.

Then in a few months I'll be headed from AR to MD to move back onto my boat, so chances are good Brinkley, AR, will be live. It looks like West Nashville, TN, is abandoned. But Dahlgren, VA, and Waldorf, MD, would allow me to avoid all the DC madness on my way to northeast MD (which by the way could seriously use a SuC).

So that's planned routes with active construction indicators, not just Tesla claiming future locations or even active permits.

Reactions: Big Earl
How about a fun sub-game for this group?

"Who's Waiting On The Most Supercharger Construction Sites To Complete!"

I'm currently in CO and will be headed to AR in a few weeks. It sure would be great if Clayton, NM, finished up before then but I highly doubt that'll happen. Hopefully Van Buren, AR, will be online for my trip. Otherwise it's back through Kansas for me. Yippie.

Then in a few months I'll be headed from AR to MD to move back onto my boat, so chances are good Brinkley, AR, will be live. It looks like West Nashville, TN, is abandoned. But Dahlgren, VA, and Waldorf, MD, would allow me to avoid all the DC madness on my way to northeast MD (which by the way could seriously use a SuC).

So that's planned routes with active construction indicators, not just Tesla claiming future locations or even active permits.

Sidebar: please tell us about your boat.

I’ve been researching for a couple of years. Back in May, a couple of buddies and I cruised (more like a 4-day marathon) a ‘69 Hatteras 45C from Boston, MA to Stafford, VA. It was a screaming cheap COVID deal that couldn’t be refused. Awesome trip.

Just us and Lady Liberty...

8C78B621-3F19-4A32-9A36-5BC2FF6B5E95.jpeg

Sidebar: please tell us about your boat.

I’ve been researching for a couple of years. Back in May, a couple of buddies and I cruised (more like a 4-day marathon) a ‘69 Hatteras 45C from Boston, MA to Stafford, VA. It was a screaming cheap COVID deal that couldn’t be refused. Awesome trip.

Just us and Lady Liberty...

Fun times! We're on a 43' sailing catamaran. We intended to make it to Maine in 2020 but that didn't happen. Rolling the dice for 2021 :D I'm looking forward to anchoring next to the Statue and then up around the Long Island Sound, and hopefully Boston and Bar Harbor.

This is from September at Wye Island. I would also like to go back there and stay for a week or two, but we'll need Starlink to be functional in the Bay and on moving platforms first ;) Gotta have internet to pay the bills.

DJI_0149.JPG

Fun times! We're on a 43' sailing catamaran.
dji_0149-jpg.630749
Another sidebar: Tell us what you do with your Tesla while you are galavanting (I believe that's the correct word).

I don't think you need StarLink to do internet for an ocean based lifestyle. I follow Gone with the Wynns, and they work and live on their catamaran full time. It would certainly be an improvement to their life though.

Reactions: LoudMusic
Another sidebar: Tell us what you do with your Tesla while you are galavanting (I believe that's the correct word).

I don't think you need StarLink to do internet for an ocean based lifestyle. I follow Gone with the Wynns, and they work and live on their catamaran full time. It would certainly be an improvement to their life though.

We've been doing boat life for nearly 3 years, but only owned the Tesla since last August, and hauled the boat in November. But for those four months the car was parked at a marina or parking garage while we were on the boat. Otherwise we were driving it around Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas ... :)

The Wynns make a pretty good YouTube show. We've gotten a lot of information from them. I've been watching them since probably a year before they announced moving to boat life. Honestly I kind of miss their RV days, but it's been fun watching their boat life too.

Currently we use cellular mostly, but our jobs require pretty high reliability for internet, unlike theirs. They are able to get a little bit of weather information before making passages, and use exceptionally slow sat services if necessary on passage. Then when they have good internet they can upload a bunch of videos and play catchup.

At one point we had AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Google Fi on board just to guarantee we had the best service for our area. Even then we had to be selective on our anchorages. In the photo I posted we were only able to get very weak AT&T and I believe it was voice only, no data.

Reactions: Big Earl
Return trip home (logged in the spreadsheet already):

Tappahannock, VA
Washington, DC - Market St
Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave NW
Hagerstown, MD - Venture Drive
Gettysburg, PA
Lancaster, PA
Springfield, NJ - Cleveland Place
Lisbon, CT

The last three hours of the 17 hour drive were in snow on snow covered interstate roads. Nothing compared to what some have endured on road trips to be sure, but I was really happy with the winter tires I picked up last year.

Any players order a new S yet? They look awesome. My 2020 X feels older now, but I saved $10k.

I definitely need more time looking at both examples, but so far I think I like the prior style center console and cluster (your X) better than the redesign. The new stuff, no offense to the Model 3, just looks like a gussied up Model 3 and not the Flagship classiness that the old style seems to be.

Reactions: BM3B
I'm tempted to upgrade my 2013 S - the improved range and charging speed would make a big difference for trips. And for the game!

Our 2013 S and 2018 X are doing just fine, and are adequate for our needs. I almost always take the S on trips, even though it has less range and slower charging than the X, because I'd rather put the miles on the depreciated out-of-warranty car.

Each time there has been an improvement, I've held off on upgrading and been glad I did. Now I'm thinking I'll never upgrade - just replace the car when it dies.

1. Get a relational database structure working and demonstrate that data from the spreadsheet can be imported.
  2. Enable a connection that would allow me to create and test a copy of the Tableau visualizations using your RDS as the source.
  3. Enable a way for the admins to update supercharger locations
  4. Enable a way for each competitor to update their visits (and only their visits), admins can update all.
  5. Build a feature-rich Android and IOS app

#1 should be done this weekend. For #2, do you want an API or just db access?

#3 and #4 should come soon, possibly alpha quality this weekend. I'm planning a drive to Moosic to inaugurate the web visit form ;)

Adventure began at 1am and was later cut short by a deep pothole and tire blowout. Luckily I planned ahead with tools and full size spare to get home. You Nor Cal folks have a gold mine! Hope to be back soon, cheers!

All new visits completed today 1/29/21:

Greenfield, CA
Hollister, CA
Gilroy, CA - Camino Arroyo
Gilroy, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
San Jose, CA - E Capitol Expressway
San Jose, CA - Cherry Avenue
San Jose, CA - Blossom Hill Road
Los Gatos, CA
Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Boulevard
Cupertino, CA
San Jose, CA - Santana Row
San Jose, CA - Valet - Santana Row
San Jose, CA - Coleman Avenue
Santa Clara, CA
San Jose, CA - Holger Way
Milpitas, CA - Great Mall
Milpitas, CA
Fremont, CA (Finally made it to the Mothership!)
Fremont, CA - Pacific Commons Boulevard
Newark, CA
Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Blvd
Hayward, CA - Hesperian Boulevard
Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza
Pleasanton, CA - Johnson Drive
San Ramon, CA
San Ramon, CA - Diablo Plaza
Livermore, CA
Patterson, CA - Speno Dr.
Firebaugh, CA

Attachments

• 20210129_154223.jpg
    20210129_154223.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 39
Adventure began at 1am and was later cut short by a deep pothole and tire blowout. Luckily I planned ahead with tools and full size spare to get home. You Nor Cal folks have a gold mine! Hope to be back soon, cheers!

Greenfield, CA
Hollister, CA
Gilroy, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
Los Gatos, CA
Cupertino, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Milpitas, CA
Newark, CA
San Ramon, CA
Livermore, CA
Firebaugh, CA

I can click the Like button on this only because you were already way ahead of me ;) Sucks about the tire! Good thing you were prepared.

Greenfield, CA
Hollister, CA
Gilroy, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
Los Gatos, CA
Cupertino, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Milpitas, CA
Newark, CA
San Ramon, CA
Livermore, CA
Firebaugh, CA

30 in a day is a nice haul!

#1 should be done this weekend. For #2, do you want an API or just db access?

For #1, will you need any help from me, @tes-s or @JSergeant? Or, can you pull it directly?
For #2, I need:
  • Server name
  • Username/password pair. Will DM my mobile number so you can send via Signal.
  • Tables to use (which ones do what? Maybe you could post the table designs to the app thread?
Looks like we might have a snow day on Monday so I might be able to get a good start on rebuilding the visualizations using the RDS instance.

#3 and #4 should come soon, possibly alpha quality this weekend. I'm planning a drive to Moosic to inaugurate the web visit form ;)
Very cool.

For #1, will you need any help from me, @tes-s or @JSergeant? Or, can you pull it directly?
For #2, I need:
  • Server name
  • Username/password pair. Will DM my mobile number so you can send via Signal.
  • Tables to use (which ones do what? Maybe you could post the table designs to the app thread?
Looks like we might have a snow day on Monday so I might be able to get a good start on rebuilding the visualizations using the RDS instance.

Very cool.
Also, I think that once 1 through 4 are shown to be working as we expect and need, we could lock the Google Sheet and do a full and clean import into the RDS. From that point, we'd use Teefal's tools to maintain everything as that is an MVP capability that should work better than our Google Sheet solution. Everything after that is really icing on the cake.