Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
D88CDD78-D722-4141-8C9A-006BA44E4AC5.jpeg
Here’s #501- Cambridge, Ontario. Rather appropriately with a Boston Pizza in the background :)

Reactions: Darren S
Please add these to my list:

Quebec

Mascouche
Mont-Tremblant
Laval
Brossard

Ontario

Casselman
Ottawa
Sudbury
Barrie-Bayfield St.
Concord
Markham
Pickering
Toronto-Eaton Centre
Etobicoke
Hamilton
Cambridge
Owen Sound

Michigan

Roseville
Auburn Hills

Congrats on #500! I'm trying to do a very similar run this weekend but in the opposite direction. I want to tackle Michigan (finally) and then hit as many Canuck locations as possible but I'm in a race with an impending winter storm in much of central Michigan as well as Ottawa / Montreal. I'd rather not put the Winter tires back on just for a weekend trip but the weather might be dicey like Bighorn experienced last time.

Do all of you high-milers just roam around the country all day, bouncing between Superchargers?

Inquiring minds want to know, especially this one who's still wistfully eyeing the door to the Centurian Club. :)

Bruce.
Don't sell yourself short; you're one of the few that's at least been next to a supercharger on another continent.
Easy answer - do you have friends on the east coast? Just set aside two or three weeks and go for a visit. Or just announce a big trip and others will ask you to stop on your way through the area.

You say that as though it's a bad thing. =)
No - far from it. I like Sheetz as a Supercharger stop. Great for a quick stop if you need a bathroom break and a charge. No need to walk half a mile across a mall. And also fine if you need to stop for longer. I hope the Tesla/Supercharger partnership is working out well for Sheetz (and Wawa, QuickCheck), since they have lots of other locations which could be expanded to.

No - far from it. I like Sheetz as a Supercharger stop. Great for a quick stop if you need a bathroom break and a charge. No need to walk half a mile across a mall. And also fine if you need to stop for longer. I hope the Tesla/Supercharger partnership is working out well for Sheetz (and Wawa, QuickCheck), since they have lots of other locations which could be expanded to.

Just making sure. Perhaps you signed up for a Sheetz reward card before visiting all of them. After a trip across the states and hitting a good number of locations between 11 pm and 6 am made me really appreciate the ones at 24x7 facilities such as Sheetz, WaWa, Meijer, etc. instead of a shopping mall that is completely locked and dark for 8 hrs of a night.

Reactions: JSergeant
Congrats on #500! I'm trying to do a very similar run this weekend but in the opposite direction. I want to tackle Michigan (finally) and then hit as many Canuck locations as possible but I'm in a race with an impending winter storm in much of central Michigan as well as Ottawa / Montreal. I'd rather not put the Winter tires back on just for a weekend trip but the weather might be dicey like Bighorn experienced last time.
I would hesitate to make that trip this weekend. The forecasts look awful. I feel like I've been traveling on a knife's edge for the last week, constantly in a rush to get in and out of a place before a storm hits. And even then I ended up making an ill-advised trip through Northern Maine (near Jackman). There were about 30 miles where I would have rather not been out on those roads, but I drove really slowly, fought my way through it and the roads and weather were infinitely better on the Quebec side of the border.

I saw snow flurries quite a bit throughout Canada with temps ranging from 15-40F, but the roads remained bare and dry for the most part. They seem to maintain their roads much better than the smaller roads on the US side of the border. In the US in winter, it seems like you're on your own if you are in an unpopulated area that is not an interstate. The fact that that highway through Jackman is labeled as a "US highway" was kind of embarrassing to me. I realize it's a tough climate but there were potholes that could swallow a small car.

Anyways, now I'm enjoying a 69F day in Saginaw, but even here I have to hurry through Michigan to get out before the weekend storm. I was planning to go home through Chicago and I-90, but it looks like Chicago, WI, MN are going to get hit with a storm soon too so I might divert to a Sounders game in KC and then maybe go back up through Chicago afterwards. We'll see. What a crazy late winter. I'll never complain about the rain and dreariness in Seattle again lol.

I would hesitate to make that trip this weekend. The forecasts look awful. I feel like I've been traveling on a knife's edge for the last week, constantly in a rush to get in and out of a place before a storm hits. And even then I ended up making an ill-advised trip through Northern Maine (near Jackman). There were about 30 miles where I would have rather not been out on those roads, but I drove really slowly, fought my way through it and the roads and weather were infinitely better on the Quebec side of the border.

I saw snow flurries quite a bit throughout Canada with temps ranging from 15-40F, but the roads remained bare and dry for the most part. They seem to maintain their roads much better than the smaller roads on the US side of the border. In the US in winter, it seems like you're on your own if you are in an unpopulated area that is not an interstate. The fact that that highway through Jackman is labeled as a "US highway" was kind of embarrassing to me. I realize it's a tough climate but there were potholes that could swallow a small car.

Anyways, now I'm enjoying a 69F day in Saginaw, but even here I have to hurry through Michigan to get out before the weekend storm. I was planning to go home through Chicago and I-90, but it looks like Chicago, WI, MN are going to get hit with a storm soon too so I might divert to a Sounders game in KC and then maybe go back up through Chicago afterwards. We'll see. What a crazy late winter. I'll never complain about the rain and dreariness in Seattle again lol.

Thanks for the heads-up and I've been peeking at the weather every few hours the past day or so. The snow tires are going on this afternoon and I'll at least make an attempt to get up there. Fortunately, there are plenty of places to abort and head south (Detroit, Toronto, Cornwall, Montreal, ...) so I'll just keep an eye out for things and enjoy it. I'll most likely need to hit Maine at some point in the Summer and can hit Quebec and such at that time.

Safe travels !

And of course the very famous quartet of Tucson, Tucumcari, Tehachapi and Tonopah. Suspect I’m not the only one here who has hit them all:)
Here in India, I don’t envy the white knuckles—well, Delhi has’em but for different reasons—but look forward to getting back out after such an auspicious gauntlet has been thrown:)

I added the final one for this trip today - Gaithersburg, MD. Sadly, I forgot to check if Fredericksburg, VA was live, as it would have only taken me an extra 70 miles to get it on the way home. My total stands at 456.
At least it isn't far from home for you. I can't afford to make those kind of mistakes in this part of the country. I feel like I'm constantly checking and re-checking lol.

Reactions: JSergeant