Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just the Tesla one that I purchased for $500 in 2018 that has paid for itself MANYTIMESOVER. We have free charging in CA from many of the power companies and when my wife's mother was dying it was a full charge to visit every other day so I blew thru the cost of the adapter pretty quickly. I still use it in the winter when solar can't keep up with the needs of the Tesla and of course when I can on road trips.

I might have gotten the CCS adapter, OH, there isn't one?? I was SURE they would release it the second I committed $500 to the old adapter. Looks like it's only $400 now. I think mine was $450 plus taxes and shipping. Its VERY heavy but also pretty bulletproof, hmmm... Guess I cannot use that term when talking about Tesla products that are not LITERALLY bulletproof.

Last edited:
Adding to yesterday I had JUST enough energy to take advantage of approaching SF from the north so I also hit the two new chargers in the city in my last few minutes of my road trip.

SF Geary Blvd.
San Bruno

Spreadsheet finally updated

Holy crap, that Geary Supercharger is a frickin' Mecca for Tesla! (too many religious references? Cause I think Tesla is my religion, perhaps also Star [Trek|Wars]) They have a ton of chargers, sure, of each kind (Free Destination, Urban and V3) but it's a parking lot that overlooks the entire city.

33038FE6-CE96-4B44-A5C8-5F963E32CC17_1_105_c.jpeg

Hi Can you remind us the state of play of CHAdeMO adaptors (expense, where to source, etc) Off topic, I know, but I found expert in our midst.
I hadn't used my CHadeMO adapter in ages but it came in useful again on the Custer trip as I was able to use a fast charger not terribly far from my dad's house in Minnesota. Resharing Randy's link for finding it in the Tesla store.

PXL_20210528_191544192.jpg

Direct links to your maps are back!!! If you've saved a bookmark, you need to update it as the URL structure changed. Parameters won't survive the redirect.

The easiest way to update your URL is to go to the Leaderboard view and click on your bar. That will spawn a new window directly to your map and the URL line will be your specific URL. Save (i.e. bookmark that URL)

Documentation:
The new base URL is: https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/don.burke/viz/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps
Append the parameter for your specific user id to this url: In my case, that would be: ?TMC%20Handle=theflyer
The result would be: https://public.tableau.com/app/prof...ersVisited/Competitormaps?TMC Handle=theflyer

You can still append other parameters, like to show locations under construction. Personally, I like to see locations that are under construction. After your handle, you'd add the following to see both Not Yet Visited and Construction: &Not%20visited%20status=Not%20Yet%20Visited,Construction

The result for my handle would be: https://public.tableau.com/app/prof...t visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction

Happy hunting

Just added 2 more this morning.
Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd, NJ
Cherry Hill - Walt Whitman, NJ
Wait there are two?! I'm so confused but now I wonder if the more east one (Walt Whitman) was the one I navigated to yesterday morning when I intended on a quick jaunt to get Haddondfield Road... 10 minutes being stuck behind 3 different trash trucks I still wasn't out of my neighborhood and nav was still saying I was over 20 minutes away so I turned around and decided shore traffic wasn't worth fighting with. Now I'm glad because I would have been annoyed at myself for only getting one when the trip was solely for hunting purposes.

Okay, after a couple of extra large Yinglings (unavailable in the Golden State), I hereby attest and affirm the following for Sunday, 6 June 2021:

Georgia = Buford

South Carolina = Greenville

North Carolina = Asheville (both sites)

10SC = Bristol

The Old Dominion = Wytheville and Lexington

Did you know that Carolina is named after King Charles? Carolinus is Latin for Charles.

That’s all the news, and you know it! Bulletins as they break....

Direct links to your maps are back!!! If you've saved a bookmark, you need to update it as the URL structure changed. Parameters won't survive the redirect.

The result for my handle would be: https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/don.burke/viz/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps?TMC Handle=theflyer&Not visited status=Not Yet Visited,Construction

Happy hunting
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.18.46 AM.png

THAT'S a LOT of no construction going on. Easy to lose site of them with the cone colors being extremely similar to the highway and background colors. Perhaps a different icon would make them pop

We added six new ones on our trip to Arroyo Grande, CA and back. Frustratingly, that list does not include Arroyo Grande itself. I was sure it'd come online while we were visiting. Sigh. It looks ready, but no electrons by the time we left for home yesterday morning.
  • San Jose, East Capitol
  • Greenfield
  • Pismo
  • Paso Robles
  • Salinas
  • San Jose, Coleman
PS: Has anyone had good luck editing the spreadsheet on an iPad? I entered my three outbound newbies while I was in AG using my iPad. When I opened the sheet on my computer today to enter the other three, I discovered that only one of the three earlier entries "stuck". I know it's a huge document, so maybe more than a poor little iPad can handle.