Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy's observation leads me to ask the question as to whether to stay with this map layer or revert to the tableau map layer? My vote would be to revert for the following reasons:
  • it loads slowly. sometimes very slowly. This is the number one reason to revert in my book.
  • I find it incredibly hard to read when zoomed in.
  • The heavy use of orange and red make adding any points of interest very hard to discern. Zoomed-out it is very orange heavy. Zoomed in, red heavy. The red not-yet-visited dots get lost when zooming in to state or lower levels.
  • I have zero control over what features are displayed
The big advantage for us is that roadways are emphasized.

I propose switching back. How do others feel?

While I like that the current layer makes roads more visible, I'm in favor of reverting to the previous map layer. The load times on the current layer are tolerable on a computer but frustrating on a mobile device, the latter being my primary way of viewing Tableau.

Shucks, @branden, had I known you were also heading through town then I would have met you at the Pittsburgh charger. Lucky you as it has been offline for about the last month until sometime last week. Congrats on joining the 500 Club !

#500 looks like Breezewood, PA to me, right? That is often ICE'd and sometimes by a semi-trailer blocking almost all the stalls so good job there as well.
This whole trip has been a bit spontaneous - had no plans to come to the north east and then a friend asked me to drive his Model X from Arizona to Connecticut 🤷‍♂️

I was hoping to knock off a few extra while I was in the Fort Worth area, but alas, just not enough time!

#160, 06/06/21, Colorado Springs, CO
#161, 06/06/21, Trinidad, CO
#162, 06/06/21, Clayton, NM
#163, 06/06/21, Amarillo, TX
#164, 06/07/21, Childress, TX
#165, 06/07/21, Henrietta, TX
#166, 06/08/21, Fort Worth, TX - Whitmore Street
#167, 06/08/21, Alvarado, TX
#168, 06/08/21, Waco, TX
#169, 06/08/21, Austin, TX
#170, 06/10/21, Austin, T - Century Oaks Terrace
#171, 06/10/21, Austin, TX - Research Boulevard

Sorting thru pictures is taking longer than scheduled, I think we took north of 4,000 of them in the three weeks we were on the road to Custer. Here's one that I could use some help on: names and TMC handles for this fine group of competitors.
1623363723146.png

Sorting thru pictures is taking longer than scheduled, I think we took north of 4,000 of them in the three weeks we were on the road to Custer. Here's one that I could use some help on: names and TMC handles for this fine group of competitors.
View attachment 671840
From left to right: tes-s, TDreamer, DavidB, NYKTA, BigEarl, JSergeant, PLUS EV

I believe this was the top 10 in order of rank (of those who were in attendance).

We probably should have done another pic with theflyer, evp, and Thinkje at the very least. I guess we had that group in the pic of the cars over at the high school so that's good.

PS @evp sorry we didn't get to chat in Custer. Funny thing is I saw you on the drive to Custer and the drive out of Custer but basically never saw you once in town (other that very briefly while we were taking the pic at the high school). I spotted the EVP license plate in the parking lot of the lovely Ramada in Mitchell, SD the night before the Custer meetup (I checked in a lot later than you). And then I passed you on the way out of town somewhere near Edgemont, SD when you were seemingly hypermiling (polite way of saying that you were driving like a senior citizen!).

SoS Trip Day 29

Originally Copperopolis was going to be #1,000, but due to the optimization I did yesterday, that honor went to the much less interesting Stockton.

998. Jackson, CA
999. Copperopolis, CA
1000. Stockton, CA
1001. Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA
1002. Modesto - Sisk Rd, CA
1003. Merced, CA
1004. Traver, CA
1005. Clovis
1006. Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA

SoS Trip Day 29.JPG
SoS Trip Day 29b.JPG
IMG_4313.jpg

We probably should have done another pic with theflyer, evp, and Thinkje at the very least.
It was a strange year, and @Bighorn only able to do a quick fly by... I like living the experience rather than the picture, but since getting together even once a year is a challenge we'll have to try to do better with pictures. I think between this picture, the circle picture with @Bighorn on Friday afternoon at CoC, and the car picture in the parking lot before the big group photo we get almost everyone that was there.

Note for next year: Let's commit to those photos and see if we can get everyone. Meet at CoC Friday at 4. Top 10 pic at dinner. Group pic 30 minutes before big group pic.

It was a strange year, and @Bighorn only able to do a quick fly by... I like living the experience rather than the picture, but since getting together even once a year is a challenge we'll have to try to do better with pictures. I think between this picture, the circle picture with @Bighorn on Friday afternoon at CoC, and the car picture in the parking lot before the big group photo we get almost everyone that was there.

Note for next year: Let's commit to those photos and see if we can get everyone. Meet at CoC Friday at 4. Top 10 pic at dinner. Group pic 30 minutes before big group pic.
Milo staged some photos at the restaurant so he could photoshop together the three of us who’ve been to every rally—he, Mac, and me. So he might have something to work with.

6/11:

897. Rolling Prarie, IN - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza
898. Rolling Prarie, IN - S Knute Rockne Plaza
899. Howe, IN - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza - EB
900. Howe, IN - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza - WB

I made it to my 900th Supercharger today. I’ve been playing this game for just under 4 years (first visit on June 30, 2017). Our Model 3 now has 114,174 miles, has used 32,357 kWh and averaged 283 Wh/mi.

Happy hunting!

75921F88-884A-49C0-873A-6EDC2CB113ED.jpeg
3DF89ED0-498D-42FE-85A0-3554A6BF9A58.jpeg

Last edited: