Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/11:

897. Rolling Prarie, IN - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza
898. Rolling Prarie, IN - S Knute Rockne Plaza
899. Howe, IN - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza - EB
900. Howe, IN - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza - WB

I made it to my 900th Supercharger today. I’ve been playing this game for just under 4 years (first visit on June 30, 3017).

Congratulations!

Dammit I knew I should have got the flux capacitor option. I could bag a lot more Superchargers if I had a time machine.

Bruce.

Randy's observation leads me to ask the question as to whether to stay with this map layer or revert to the tableau map layer? My vote would be to revert for the following reasons:
  • it loads slowly. sometimes very slowly. This is the number one reason to revert in my book.
  • I find it incredibly hard to read when zoomed in.
  • The heavy use of orange and red make adding any points of interest very hard to discern. Zoomed-out it is very orange heavy. Zoomed in, red heavy. The red not-yet-visited dots get lost when zooming in to state or lower levels.
  • I have zero control over what features are displayed
The big advantage for us is that roadways are emphasized.

I propose switching back. How do others feel?
Reverted the map to Tableau's internal map. Work is exacting serious revenge for me taking 2 1/2 weeks off, so no progress on efforts to connect to a database backend. Tableau offers one free trial month of its paid tiers, but I'm hesitant to initiate that until I have some confidence I'll be able to devote time to the effort during that month.

As always, thanks is not enough to show our appreciation for the work put into supporting the game with these visualizations. I particularly appreciate this post and the reference to including under construction cones in the map via a default URL. VERY handy.

Thank U!
If you want to add permit locations, just add ",permit" to the URL after construction.

6/11:

I made it to my 900th Supercharger today. I’ve been playing this game for just under 4 years (first visit on June 30, 3017). Our Model 3 now has 114,174 miles, has used 32,357 kWh and averaged 283 Wh/mi.

Happy hunting!

View attachment 672262View attachment 672263
Congratulations on 900!

Today’s haul:

Lakewood, Colorado
Idaho Sprgs., Colorado
Price, Utah
Beaver, Utah

UDOT did not think it was necessary to post advisory statements along I70 notifying us that US6 was closed north of Price due to a fire. Instead of heading home vis SLC across northern Nevada, we are stuck going south through Lost Wages. 🤬🤬
I was just barely able to drive through before they shut down that same stretch of highway due to fire in either 2018 or 2019. Biohazard Mode was engaged.

6/11:

I made it to my 900th Supercharger today. I’ve been playing this game for just under 4 years (first visit on June 30, 3017). Our Model 3 now has 114,174 miles, has used 32,357 kWh and averaged 283 Wh/mi.

Happy hunting!

View attachment 672262View attachment 672263
Wow, congrats on 900. I remember those days so long ago (last year) when I was trying to fend you off and then you blew by me. Good job.

Reverted the map to Tableau's internal map. Work is exacting serious revenge for me taking 2 1/2 weeks off, so no progress on efforts to connect to a database backend. Tableau offers one free trial month of its paid tiers, but I'm hesitant to initiate that until I have some confidence I'll be able to devote time to the effort during that month.

Unfortunately, map load times when panning or zooming around are still incredibly long on my phone, but only intermittently. Perhaps that issue isn’t related to a particular map layer.

Regarding work, I’m about to get my butt kicked, too. We are fully reopening and still ramping staff back up. 🥵

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
SoS Trip Day 30

Due to having to cut this part of our trip short, I only managed to get 7 of the 17 I had originally planned for today. We had to cut at San Francisco and head straight to San Jose to spend time with relatives from both sides of our families.

1007. Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA
1008. Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
1009. Oakland - Hegenberger Rd, CA
1010. Oakland - 2nd St, CA
1011. Emeryville - Christie Ave, CA
1012. Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
1013. San Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA

bSoS Trip Day 30.JPG
SoS Trip Day 30.JPG

Unfortunately, map load times when panning or zooming around are still incredibly long on my phone, but only intermittently.
It's definitely loading much faster for me on my laptop now and the map is a lot less cluttered while still having the interstates at medium zoom and more roads when zoomed further in. You say you're having intermittent problems though so we'll see.

Unfortunately, map load times when panning or zooming around are still incredibly long on my phone, but only intermittently. Perhaps that issue isn’t related to a particular map layer.

Regarding work, I’m about to get my butt kicked, too. We are fully reopening and still ramping staff back up. 🥵
Like @PLUS EV, the map loads super fast for me on mobile and desktop after the reversion.

SoS Trip Day 29

Originally Copperopolis was going to be #1,000, but due to the optimization I did yesterday, that honor went to the much less interesting Stockton.

998. Jackson, CA
999. Copperopolis, CA
1000. Stockton, CA
1001. Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA
1002. Modesto - Sisk Rd, CA
1003. Merced, CA
1004. Traver, CA
1005. Clovis
1006. Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA

View attachment 671922View attachment 671923View attachment 671924
Congrats on 1000! Welcome to the Big League!

Reactions: JSergeant