Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
7/3:

908. Portage, MI - Westnedge Ave (first)

B85DB75E-5E22-4CD5-9346-088043366B9E.jpeg

City of Industry, CA - Gale Avenue (first)

View attachment 681088
Dammit! I was doing my free charging trip (thanks AAA, CalTrans, and Tesla) and I checked the Superchargers app as I left L.A. this morning. I should have known the app would be out of date. Oh, just checking the Supercharge.info website and it's not even listed there yet. You should get a gold star or something for following the thread directly, on top of getting the first.

This is almost like LAST time I cleared SoCal, and Malibu opened as I was driving north. This would be more upsetting if I didn't end up leaving San Diego - University Center Lane unfinished with their whole "Sorry The Valets are using the Superchargers now, if you want you can come back after 11 pm". Bastards! I guess you guys call that one La Jolla...

So for July 2nd:

San Luis Obispo - Los Osos Valley Rd.
Malibu
Torrance
Irvine Main St.
Irvine Culver Dr.
Santa Ysbel (that was beautiful at sunset)
Eastvale Limonite Ave
Brea
Bell

and then after midnight, so July 3rd (today):
San Fernando Celis St.
Granada Hills
Bakersfield Copus Rd. (grody restrooms, they need to protect them with a key code like Kettleman)

Spreadsheet updated

Last edited:
We're in Lone Tree for several days and we were in Centennial earlier today.
Wished I had run into you. Haven't seen you since we met on 8/20/2021 when you were visiting the Cranberry Twp. service center. You were on a "visit service centers tour", I believe.
Ohh darn! That would have been great to run into you again. Good memory! That would have been 2018 where I went to all the stores (and some service centers) Was surprised when I went by the Superior SC to see the huge service center there.

I'll be in Denver for another day or two then heading back to AZ pulling a trailer so say hi if you see me! I guess I should turn my notifications on...just saw this today :)

Reactions: SilverMonk
Ohh darn! That would have been great to run into you again. Good memory! That would have been 2018 where I went to all the stores (and some service centers) Was surprised when I went by the Superior SC to see the huge service center there.

I'll be in Denver for another day or two then heading back to AZ pulling a trailer so say hi if you see me! I guess I should turn my notifications on...just saw this today :)
Yes. 2018 is when we were there (obviously not 8/20/2021, of course) getting emergency service done. Guess I didn't proof read my post very well.
We'll also be around here (Highlands Ranch, CO) until at least into the coming week. We swing by Centennial every several days to bump our charge level back up. I'll be watching for the vehicle pulling the trailer with the vertical glass package. I saw your picture with the trailer. Having worked for 39 years in the glass industry, vertical is the only safe way!
Hope you have a safe, uneventful rest of your trip.

Is there a Service Centers Visited thread?

Never mind. Don't tell me!