Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
7/4/2021:

Durham, NC (operational since 6/15)
Siler City, NC (operational since 6/24)
Charlotte, NC - Northlake Centre Parkway (operational since 6/26)
Pigeon Forge, TN (operational since 6/28)
Bristol, VA

To my surprise, it looks like I may have gotten four firsts on the Fourth of July! 🎆
Well done! Happy Fourth!

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans.
Indeed...

1625451621707.png

Just wrapped up a family vacation / road trip from SF Bay Area to Portland, OR. Trivial by some of your standards, I know. 😁

1 July 2021:
149. Eureka, CA
150. Crescent City, CA

2 July 2021:
151. Springfield, OR
152. Lincoln City, OR
153. Woodburn, OR
154. Vancouver, WA
155. Vancouver (NE Vancouver Mall Drive), WA
156. Hillsboro, OR

4 July 2021:
157. Tigard, OR
158. Salem, OR
159. Grants Pass, OR
160. Medford, OR
161. Yreka, CA

Spreadsheet updated. It felt weird entering Superchargers in states that are not California!

Bruce.

• Funny
Reactions: israndy
Reactions: BM3B and juliusa
“I think I'll skip the new Somerset (westbound) Supercharger because of the stupidly long detour it requires.”
Cmon! End with a bang! What a trip.
No, an extra 50 minutes would turn what is already a long day into an unbearably long last day, especially as the traffic on the last day of a July 4 weekend may be bad. If I was going to add 50 minutes, I'd rather get Jim Thorpe N & S - better bang for the buck.

7/4/2021
Hines - North US-20, OR
Ontario, OR

7/5/2021
Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA
Hillsboro, OR

I got a very early start today because I was bitten by bedbugs over a dozen times overnight. Left that hotel less than 5 hours after I checked in—so much for treating myself to a nicer bed than my car. Ah well. I'm going to play tourist for the rest of the day, and explore Portland.

Spreadsheet updated.

7/4/2021
Hines - North US-20, OR
Ontario, OR

7/5/2021
Hillsboro, OR

I got a very early start today because I was bitten by bedbugs over a dozen times overnight. Left that hotel less than 5 hours after I checked in—so much for treating myself to a nicer bed than my car. Ah well. I'm going to play tourist for the rest of the day, and explore Portland.

Spreadsheet updated.
The "Like" was for the chargers, the bedbugs get a :(.

When we were in Portland a couple days ago, we liked the Portland Japanese Garden, Cartopia (or some other food truck place), and the Oregon Rail Heritage Museum (might not be open today?).

Bruce.

Reactions: DavidB
Just wrapped up a family vacation / road trip from SF Bay Area to Portland, OR. Trivial by some of your standards, I know. 😁

1 July 2021:
149. Eureka, CA
150. Crescent City, CA

2 July 2021:
151. Springfield, OR
152. Lincoln City, OR
153. Woodburn, OR
154. Vancouver, WA
155. Vancouver (NE Vancouver Mall Drive), WA
156. Hillsboro, OR

4 July 2021:
157. Tigard, OR
158. Salem, OR
159. Grants Pass, OR
160. Medford, OR
161. Yreka, CA

Spreadsheet updated. It felt weird entering Superchargers in states that are not California!

Bruce.
No road trip is trivial. Congrats on a nice run up the west coast.

7/4/2021
Hines - North US-20, OR
Ontario, OR

7/5/2021
Hillsboro, OR

Spreadsheet updated.
When we got attacked by bed bugs, the welts didn’t show up for several days, so it wasn’t obvious what had happened. We had hundreds of bites and the “breakfast, lunch, and dinner” pattern told the tale. My daughter’s pediatrician though she had some sort of viral infection until mine showed up a day later and I made the diagnosis. We “always” check the beds now and have left a couple places when we spotted the telltale signs. Sleeping in the car totally allays that neurosis.

You jinxed it. Now Tesla is going to open up new superchargers in Colorado and Arizona next week.
Yup, I jinxed it. Checked Tableau last night, and there it was: "Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO". I'm calling a "first charge", unless some spoil-sport wants to cut in. Warning: I-70 is almost continuous stop-and-go from Silverthorne to Idaho Springs due to 4th-of-July homeward bound traffic. (Spreadsheet updated)
1625519963049.png

A much more worthy accomplishment would be to visit all the Waffle Houses across the United States. o_O
Waffle House is still somewhat regional. I live far north of the Waffle House Line! I think the furthest north I've ever seen one was southern PA.

I used to say the same thing about the Cracker Barrel Line but it looks like they've been expanding northward quite a bit lately. Was surprised to learn that they are in Oregon. Still I am north of the Cracker Barrel Line for now...

When we got attacked by bed bugs, the welts didn’t show up for several days, so it wasn’t obvious what had happened. We had hundreds of bites and the “breakfast, lunch, and dinner” pattern told the tale. My daughter’s pediatrician though she had some sort of viral infection until mine showed up a day later and I made the diagnosis. We “always” check the beds now and have left a couple places when we spotted the telltale signs. Sleeping in the car totally allays that neurosis.
I've been bitten by bed bugs in the past where I initially felt nothing and the welts showed up a day or two later. For whatever reason (maybe a related bug, and not actually a "bed bug"), these bites hurt almost immediately, and the welts appeared within an hour. Fortunately, some of the welts are already diminishing. In both cases, I never actually saw any bugs.

Reactions: Bighorn
I've been bitten by bed bugs in the past where I initially felt nothing and the welts showed up a day or two later. For whatever reason (maybe a related bug, and not actually a "bed bug"), these bites hurt almost immediately, and the welts appeared within an hour. Fortunately, some of the welts are already diminishing. In both cases, I never actually saw any bugs.
There's a decent chance they aren't bed bugs, but either way you should do a very thorough search of any luggage you had in that room. You don't want them to infest your car or your house (when you get home).

7/4/2021
Hines - North US-20, OR
Ontario, OR

7/5/2021
Hillsboro, OR

Spreadsheet updated.

Bed bugs are THE WORST. Been there, done that. Make sure none of them hitched a ride into your car.

My mom ended up bringing them home in her luggage and they infested the house. Getting eaten alive while you sleep makes you want to set the house on fire. A high quality exterminator, new mattresses and several thousand dollars later and we were back to normal.

Last edited: