Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@StefanSarzio : I looked for the second charger at Nürburgring but couldn’t find it. I see you have visited it. Is it inside on the track area?
No, still outside of it

IMG_20191229_105953.jpgScreenshot_20210730-171018.png

Reactions: Bredo and DavidB
@StefanSarzio: Hmm, that map-pin is exactly where I looked for it a couple of days ago. It wasn't there then. From your picture it seems like its a temporary setup that can be moved? Guess that's actually good news, now I don't need to get annoyed that I missed it by a couple of meters :)

Yes, it's a temporary one.

It might not be available right now because of the base camp for the helpers because of the flooding.

Reactions: Bredo
Did you manage to avoid the bad weather? It looked like there was a big gap between the two fronts that you might have slid through. Flemington had a tornado warning a few hours after you were there, and an actual tornado cut through a slice of NJ towards Ewing and Trenton, across to the shore.

What tornado?

OK, Day 14, 7/30

Somerset North
Somerset, PA
Somerset South
<5 hours later>
North Huntingdon <F**K Pennsylvania>
Tridelphia, WVa
Columbus, OH
Grove City

OK, I was kidding, I saw the Tornado warnings, I saw the night lightning that was STRAIGHT out of Twister.

But I have a Tesla, I'll be fine. Well, I did spill my water on my travel bed, so that sucked. Perhaps I would have been alright with facing a tornado considering how poorly I slept on that wet bed last night. Went to a laundromat today and all is well for tonight...

Busy day today.

925. Yulee, FL
926. Jacksonville, FL - Phillips Hwy (first)
927. Palm Coast, FL
928. Winter Park, FL
929. Winter Garden, FL
930. Davenport, FL
931. Titusville, FL
932. Rockledge, FL
933. West Melbourne, FL
934. Vero Beach, FL
935. Fort Drum, FL
936. Fort Pierce, FL
937. Port St. Lucie, FL
938. West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road
939. West Palm Beach, FL - Palm Beach Outlets
940. Delray Beach, FL
941. Deerfield Beach, FL
943. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
944. Plantation, FL
945. Aventura, FL
946. Miami Beach, FL - West Avenue
947. Miami, FL - SW 8th Street
948. Miami, FL - SW 7th Street
949. Miami, FL - Mary Brickell Village
950. Miami, FL - South Dixie Highway

Of course I did downtown Miami at the peak party hour on Friday night. Lots of neat cars and interesting things to see. I have to go back and get 24th and 42nd streets on my way back through tomorrow.

What tornado?

OK, Day 14, 7/30

Somerset North
Somerset, PA
Somerset South
<5 hours later>
Tridelphia, WVa
Columbus, OH
Grove City

OK, I was kidding, I saw the Tornado warnings, I saw the night lightning that was STRAIGHT out of Twister.

But I have a Tesla, I'll be fine. Well, I did spill my water on my travel bed, so that sucked. Perhaps I would have been alright with facing a tornado considering how poorly I slept on that wet bed last night. Went to a laundromat today and all is well for tonight...
You moved up to position #20.

Not sure who the point man is for adding people to groups, but we are currently using Life360 for location and Signal for group messaging and pictures (in addition to this thread of course). Unfortunately the messaging component in Life360 is far too clunky to be used regularly. Perhaps @Big Earl can be of assistance in adding new members.

Also, I'm not sure if we should have some threshold to prevent random people from joining the groups, but maybe it should be limited to people with a minimum of 100 superchargers or people in the top 50 or something similar to keep it somewhat exclusive (particularly with the location sharing aspect of Life360).
I agree. I have the ability to remove people from Life360 circle. Since I set it up, I'm not sure whether that privilege just belongs to me. Suggest we keep the threshold to "someone who is serious about the game" or "someone who helps build/maintain this community." I know these are loose and subjective but allow us flexibility for now. For example, it was pretty clear @Big Earl was serious well before he got to 100 but others with more than 100 come and go from the game without doing anything to enhance/advance our quirky little community.

What tornado?

OK, Day 14, 7/30

Somerset North
Somerset, PA
Somerset South
<5 hours later>
Tridelphia, WVa
Columbus, OH
Grove City

So, Randy. . .

I dial into Life360 a couple of times throughout the day to monitor your progress and guess where you are heading. I see that right now you are approaching Peoria. Are you heading directly home to Alameda via 80 or detouring to 90 or 94 to meander about the upper Plains?

At one time, if my dim recollection is true, I was under the impression that you were striving to nail chargers in all lower 48 plus DC. But it seems that after your quest in Ticonderoga followed by a visit in Manhattan, you started west around Philadelphia.

Regardless, safe travels on the rest of your journey. Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming are snoozers. Access to the SCs from 80 (if that is your plan) are mostly proximate to the highway except for Coralville, Lincoln, and Cheyenne (coming from the east). At least you won't be driving in a snowstorm as I did in May 2019. I wound up stuck in traffic for 90 minutes about 30 miles east of Evanston due to an accident. I was sweating my range--23% remaining, but dropping slightly while parked on the highway. Fortunately the summit was only about 10 miles further west, and it was all downhill to the motel where the SC are located. And I remembered to change regen to low for the descent due to the build up of slush and goo on the road.

Ok, you can’t do that without the story..!!Lawn Art?
I'm doing "Hot Shot Trucking" with a Tesla, replacing a fossil fuel machine with each trip as I also hit the SC stations. This particular time, I got a fun load that happened to be a fossil. LOL. Most hotshot trucks get 5-10 MPG so it helps to do them in a Tesla instead. Realistically, it doesn't make a ton of sense until the CyberTruck comes out - much longer range and huge towing capacity - but I couldn't wait to try it so doing it with a Model Y until my CT comes.

I also do the Roadie App package delivery (much simpler, no trailer needed as they fit in any car) but it can pay you to hunt for SCs and replace a gas car so at least I feel like I'm doing something more productive than just adding SCs. It doesn't always work out, but you can sometimes find a delivery going the same direction as a new SC.... so why not at least check the app?