Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain. I just noticed Big Earl swept thru FL and picked up a crapload of new chargers and probably cleared the state. I live here and still have like 15-20 I haven't been to in my own state. :(

I guess since my wife is at work and not looking over my shoulder, I'll blame her. While she doesn't protest if we were on a trip to Orlando and I wanted to slightly detour to pick up a charger or two, there is no way she is going to sit quietly while I try and bag the 6 or so in that area I haven't hit yet. :( Definitely a balancing act between adding a slew of new chargers on a trip and staying married....lol. Then again, in all the many years we've been together she's always indulged my drag racing and car based hobbies. It even looks like me hinting at a Model S Plaid in the near future doesn't have her too worked up, so I guess I can't complain.

I think you just described my life. I'm closing in on 100 Supercharger locations and they're all out of necessity rather than explicitly checking off a list.

Also, maybe you should move to a different state with fewer Superchargers. Arkansas was easy :D

I think you just described my life. I'm closing in on 100 Supercharger locations and they're all out of necessity rather than explicitly checking off a list.

Also, maybe you should move to a different state with fewer Superchargers. Arkansas was easy :D
I've often thought that there ought to be a handicap for those of us who actually have to work for a living. 😎

Bruce.

PS. Gack, I haven't logged a new Supercharger in almost a month!

According to @Ostrichsak (Loveland CO Service Center) the Loveland Service Center opened yesterday. I drove by this evening to see if I could charge at the "supercharger". No power yet. I assume that this does not count. There are 11 destination type chargers in the parking lot.

IMG_4085.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB
No Grand Island, NE or Sydney, NE?
Matter of fact. I use a redundant system so I can check easily in the car, but I did miss both of those on my phone one, thanks for noticing (and adding if you do)

Day 17 (whew!) 8/2/21

Montrose, CO
Blanding, UT
Moab

Yeah, it's not fun having already been to all the intermediate chargers

Probably, I'll check it all when I get home (fingers crossed for tomorrow, but I gotta finish this apology tour of all the chargers I screwed up on the way out first)

Day 17 (whew!) 8/2/21

Montrose, CO
Blanding, UT
Moab

Yeah, it's not fun having already been to all the intermediate chargers
Well...at least you're getting some new chargers on the return trip, instead not logging any at all for N days straight.

Bruce.

How are badges calculated on the leader board? I believe I deserve "* All Lower 48 States Visited *". Is there a state I haven't supercharged in?

Dagnabbit, I just realized I skipped two superchargers—Howe - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza, IN, and Rolling Prairie - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza, IN.

8/2/2021
Howe - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza, IN
Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN
Michigan City, IN
Flossmoor, IL
Gilman, IL
Aurora - IL-59, IL

I have added the following new locations. We left Mt Hood, Oregon, visited some friends on Vashon Island, Washington and are now heading to Bose, Idaho to visit my nephew and his family. We will be staying in Boise for 5 days. The spreadsheet has been updated.

07/30/21
338 Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA
339 Vancouver, WA
340 Tigard, OR
341 Hillsboro, OR
342 Seaside, OR
343 Kelso, WA
344 Centralia, WA
345 Tumwater, WA
346 Lacy, WA
347 Aberdeen, WA
348 Forks, WA

07/31/21
349 Sequim, WA
350 Federal Way, WA
351 Auburn, WA
352 Seattle - Union St, WA
353 Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA
354 Seattle - NE Northgate Way, WA
355 Lynwood, WA
356 Arlington, WA
357 Burlington, WA
358 Blaine, WA
359 Monroe, WA
360 Bothell, WA
361 Bellevue, WA
362 Issaquah, WA

08/01/21
363 North Bend, WA
364 Cle Elum, WA
365 Yakima, WA
366 Ellensburg, WA

08/02/21
367 Leavenworth, WA
368 Entiat, WA
369 Moses Lake, WA
370 Spokane, WA
371 Coeur d'Alene, ID
372 Ritzville, WA

Yeah, lots of rain in CO yesterday, seems like my freshly cracked roof is holding against it, but the crack is getting bigger

Crack is whack. Here’s mine.
I really wish there was a sad reaction icon. I've had to replace the windshield in both my Model S and Model X in the past.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
I really wish there was a sad reaction icon. I've had to replace the windshield in both my Model S and Model X in the past.

We replaced the rear window two years ago and it’s cracked again, but I’m just going to let it ride for a while even though the defrost doesn’t work. The top piece of glass has a rock chip on the edge, as well - same rock that cracked the front glass. I’ll probably forego replacing it for a while, too.

I pay out of pocket for this stuff because glass claims count as insurance strikes, which can cause rate increases.

Reactions: DavidB