Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued trip westward today.
Visited 5 more - 4 in North Dakota, 1 in Montana.
What I didn't plan on was 100 degrees F in North Dakota near the end of September. In addition to the heat, there was a strong half-headwind (towards NE) in western North Dakota. Our dog did not enjoy the heat and wind.

Tuesday, 9/28/2021
Fargo, ND
Jamestown, ND
Bismarck, ND
Dickinson, ND
Glendive, MT

View attachment 715618
I'm currently staying at the Big Horn Resort(!) which hosts the supercharger in Billings. I'm very sleep deprived and tired after summiting Black Elk Peak, the highest point in South Dakota, a few hours ago. Anyways, I'll be checking out in the early afternoon. I'll take a look for you at the supercharger. Might be about the right timing if you are coming this way. I'm blasting home to Seattle all in one shot after checking out so maybe I'll see you somewhere along I-90 as well. I need to get home soon or else I'll miss my brother's 50th birthday!

Charging at the moment.
I spotted your car (knew license plate number).
Wife will probably not want to hang around once charging done.
Then we go eat somewhere.
Then on road west toward Butte, stopping at each supercharger, of course.
Ahhhh, so close - much like in New Hampshire - lol
Safe travels.
Maybe someday before SOS in May.

12:40pm MDT IMG_20210929_121606.jpg

Reactions: DavidB
Charging at the moment.
I spotted your car (knew license plate number).
Wife will probably not want to hang around once charging done.
Then we go eat somewhere.
Then on road west toward Butte, stopping at each supercharger, of course.
Ahhhh, so close - much like in New Hampshire - lol
Safe travels.
Maybe someday before SOS in May.

12:40pm MDTView attachment 715914
Right on. I’m jumping in the shower and packing up. Good chance I catch up with you down the road. I’m trying to skip Big Timber, but I’ll be at Bozeman and Butte for sure.

Reactions: DavidB
I did a day trip out to Long Island to nab the five out there. Bighorn was in the area, but it looked like he was doing the Manhattan chargers. I was leaving Long Island by the time he got there. The traffic was quite reasonable except around Flushing and from there to the GWB.

1074. Massapequa, NY
1075. Hauppauge, NY
1076. Lake Grove, NY
1077. Roslyn Heights - Willis Ave, NY
1078. Flushing, NY

I had held off doing Flushing before because it was valet, but I remember someone saying recently that they let you park your own car, which indeed they did. It still costs $5 for the parking.

Long Island.JPG
Long Island-b.JPG
Long Island-c.JPG

I'm currently staying at the Big Horn Resort(!) which hosts the supercharger in Billings. I'm very sleep deprived and tired after summiting Black Elk Peak, the highest point in South Dakota, a few hours ago. Anyways, I'll be checking out in the early afternoon. I'll take a look for you at the supercharger. Might be about the right timing if you are coming this way. I'm blasting home to Seattle all in one shot after checking out so maybe I'll see you somewhere along I-90 as well. I need to get home soon or else I'll miss my brother's 50th birthday!
I met with the “resort“ manager when they first opened to thank her for hosting and ended up being interviewed on the local news as the first charger they knew of. Gave the news anchor a ride in my car.

Pennsylvania

Bartonsville

New Jersey

Lodi

New York

New York Mott Street
New York 59 Allen Street
Manhattan Vesey Street
New York West 75th Street
Hauppauge Motor Parkway
Massapequa
New Paltz

Massachusetts

Lexington NB

Near miss @JSergeant!
Connected with @Bighorn at the Lexington (MA) supercharger. The fences were back up for pavement sealcoat (probably today), and perhaps line painting tomorrow, but clearly some rebellious locals took it into their own hands and took some of the fence down to allow charging. Glad it was available for the esteemed @Bighorn.

Was great to catch up! Safe travels.

IMG_4965.jpeg

Connected with @Bighorn at the Lexington (MA) supercharger. The fences were back up for pavement sealcoat (probably today), and perhaps line painting tomorrow, but clearly some rebellious locals took it into their own hands and took some of the fence down to allow charging. Glad it was available for the esteemed @Bighorn.

Was great to catch up! Safe travels.

View attachment 716131
Glad I'm not the only one with a bug-encrusted front! How often do you wash yours?

Edit: bug, not big.

It would be super fun to recognize a fellow bingo-er at a charge. I wonder if we shared our plate numbers... but maybe that's a bit much to share on the internet.
This is why my profile picture is now me, exhausted, with a red nose and frizzy hair from a cold misty day. Another bingo-er told me I didn't look like my pic.