Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my opinion, but I wouldn't really consider Mexico to be removed from the competition. It obviously entails a high pain in the ass factor with the insurance and some degree of danger, but that's true of a lot of places. I'm not super eager to go there, but I might do it some day and I would expect the superchargers to get counted just like any other superchargers get counted.
I dont think we excluded Mexico entirely from the competition, just from North America. It still counts towards worldwide count doesn't it?

Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
I dont think we excluded Mexico entirely from the competition, just from North America. It still counts towards worldwide count doesn't it?
Yes! When we started reporting "North American" and "Worldwide" visits, we decided to exclude Mexico from NA due to the bad experiences a participant had there. In order to keep it competitive and still fun, we thought excluding Mexico from the NA total was prudent so people would not have to choose between the competition and potential safety issues.

Texarkana, TX - 2021/10/04
Sulphur Springs, TX - 2021/10/04

One Hundred.

LoudMusic_100.gif

@theflyer will have to take a look. It seems some of the newer competitors' maps are not showing. Yours, @eleven24, and @jabloomf1230 maps are not showing.

Updated.

Yeah - Tableau is having problems again. Unfortunately I'm not able to fix it today, so I once again need to defer to @theflyer.
Pushed a new update. @tes-s, I think the recent issues have more to do with adding competitors than anything else. Please let me know when you add someone so I can ensure the intermediate spreadsheets all pull new data. I spot-checked about 10 competitors and everything looks okay. Let me know if not. We depart tomorrow for a weekend in MA and coming back through Long Island.

Congrats! Hilariously I am now going to be away from the car for a while so you'll probably run off and leave me in your dust.
If the Space Force would have been able to get their payload in shape, I'd be driving down to Cape Canaveral right now. However, that's going to be put off until 2022. I'll be getting the St. Paul one when it's done, for sure, and I'm contemplating Tomah, Menominee and St. Peter, but I probably won't be doing any major road trips in a while.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a route planning tool? I have 20 unvisited chargers from here to DC and the surrounding areas. In my rudimentary check of a map, it looks doable in one travel day if I leave the kiddo behind and travel on a Sunday. But I could be dead wrong so want to try to calculate a realistic route to potentially take it down to 15ish if the outliers are a bridge too far.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a route planning tool? I have 20 unvisited chargers from here to DC and the surrounding areas. In my rudimentary check of a map, it looks doable in one travel day if I leave the kiddo behind and travel on a Sunday. But I could be dead wrong so want to try to calculate a realistic route to potentially take it down to 15ish if the outliers are a bridge too far.
You can include up to 10 waypoints with google maps so 2 or 3 tabs should get you a good estimate. Route 0-9 stops on the first tab, 9-18 on the 2nd, then the rest on the 3rd tab. Then add up all the times and distances to get an estimate of what your total trip will look like.

The two limitations with this method are:

1) it does not help you with the optimal order of hitting each stop. Sometimes it's obvious. Sometimes it isn't obvious at all. But you will be on your own to come up with a best guess. You can tinker with Google Maps in determining the optimal route by jumbling the order of a few stops, but that can be a lot of work and too difficult to explain in detail here.

2) when using multiple waypoints, Google Maps does not include traffic. This might not be a huge issue on a Sunday but it could be a big problem on other trips. You'll have to use your best judgment here.

You can include up to 10 waypoints with google maps so 2 or 3 tabs should get you a good estimate. Route 0-9 stops on the first tab, 9-18 on the 2nd, then the rest on the 3rd tab. Then add up all the times and distances to get an estimate of what your total trip will look like.

1) it does not help you with the optimal order of hitting each stop. Sometimes it's obvious. Sometimes it isn't obvious at all. But you will be on your own to come up with a best guess. You can tinker with Google Maps in determining the optimal route by jumbling the order of a few stops, but that can be a lot of work and too difficult to explain in detail here.

2) when using multiple waypoints, Google Maps does not include traffic. This might not be a huge issue on a Sunday but it could be a big problem on other trips. You'll have to use your best judgment here.

So you're a programmer?

• Funny
Reactions: israndy and bmah
Someone on here (Randy, maybe?) suggested the mapquest routeplanner option, which will optimize a trip with up to 26 locations, for either distance or time which you can toggle. I tried it recently to plan a future East coast trip and it seemed to work pretty well. Mapquest has some other flaws which mean it is not a good tool in general, but for this one function it seems worthwhile. I optimized the route with mapquest and then copied the optimized route to supercharge.info. Here's the link:

Some quirks:
- there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to go back and forth between the routeplanner mode and regular mapquest.
- the map and directions just display the street address but not the town/city, so you have to know what those were!
- there was no obvious way to save the routeplanner route and return to it later

btw, what I usually do for trip planning is just use the supercharge.info map - it's easy to create a route quickly by clicking on the Supercharger dots on the map. I then visually optimize the route by dragging the locations around. It shows you a running total of the total distance and time (although it wraps the time at 24:00). I then copy and paste the locations and distance/time estimate into a Google sheet which I access on my phone while I'm on a trip.

Last edited:

Thanks! That's what I did to get it preliminarily mapped out but the optimal order was more what I was hoping for.
Someone on here (Randy, maybe?) suggested the mapquest routeplanner option, which will optimize a trip with up to 26 locations, for either distance or time which you can toggle. I tried it recently to plan a future East coast trip and it seemed to work pretty well. Mapquest has some other flaws which mean it is not a good tool in general, but for this one function it seems worthwhile. I optimized the route with mapquest and then copied the optimized route to supercharge.info. Here's the link:

Some quirks:
- there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to go back and forth between the routeplanner mode and regular mapquest.
- the map and directions just display the street address but not the town/city, so you have to know what those were!
- there was no obvious way to save the routeplanner route and return to it later

btw, what I usually do for trip planning is just use the supercharge.info map - it's easy to create a route quickly by clicking on the Supercharger dots on the map. I then visually optimize the route by dragging the locations around. It shows you a running total of the total distance and time (although it wraps the time at 24:00). I then copy and paste the locations and distance/time estimate into a Google sheet which I access on my phone while I'm on a trip.
Thank you! I'll try mapquest. I did exactly the trip planning you described - as i usually do - but since this is a very congested area with an attempt at 15-20 in one day, I wanted some method to route optimization.