Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Photos of Superchargers get old after a few dozen. I quit taking them long ago, save for century marks and possible "firsts" (although several of my firsts were a surprise to me). I am aware that some here are still taking them at each location. I do enjoy the pretty ones; some favorites of mine are Boulder, CO and Estes Park, CO, both taken on the same day:

Supercharging at Boulder2032sf 6-4-18.jpg

Supercharging at Estes Park2033edsf 6-4-18.jpg

^ Photos of Superchargers get old after a few dozen. I quit taking them long ago, save for century marks and possible "firsts" (although several of my firsts were a surprise to me). I am aware that some here are still taking them at each location. I do enjoy the pretty ones; some favorites of mine are Boulder, CO and Estes Park, CO, both taken on the same day:

View attachment 719619

View attachment 719618
I still take a photo at every new Supercharger location (occasionally I forget), but I never post them.
The problem is that with a few exceptions, they all look the same.

Someone on here (Randy, maybe?) suggested the mapquest routeplanner option, which will optimize a trip
Yip! That's my nugget, thanks for being Johnny on the Spot with the reference and the link.

I don't know why but I go from MapQuest to ABetterRoutePlanner and then spend HOURS pouring over all the ways I could go and the free charging en route and at a natural stopping place overnight. Truly I spend more time planning trips I never take, than actual hunting.

Also live vicariously thru you all, so keep up the reports

10/9:

994. Lodi, NJ
995. Roslyn Heights, NY - Willis Avenue
996. Massapequa, NY
997. Hauppauge, NY - Motor Parkway
998. Lake Grove, NY
999. Charlton, MA (EB)
1000. Stoughton, MA
1001. Lexington, MA
1002. Farmington, ME - Hannaford Drive

8E0891C1-F5E1-4E52-88ED-4BCEB576B23B.jpeg
2E68D823-F323-42A8-B722-8DE824D66A6D.jpeg

#1,000: Stoughton, MA

86C425EF-6405-4BEF-81D2-F3ECFC2369BD.jpeg

Met up with @Tdreamer at Charlton, MA - Eastbound and got treated to a 1,000 HP ride to celebrate my 1,000th Supercharger. :D

98E65DFB-93D1-4861-9295-8F235A9D0CD7.jpeg

About 725 miles covered in 18 hours. Traffic was pretty bad during the daylight hours due to the fall colors combined with the long weekend. Now it’s time for a power nap and try to be back on the road before everyone else wakes up.

Last edited:
I take a photo of every new location I visit (with the exception of a few times when I forgot). I only post the "firsts" or if there's something I think someone would find interesting.

None of my visits today fit that criteria so here they are:

166. Fresno, CA (North Blackstone Ave.)
167. Traver, CA
168. Paso Robles, CA
169. Greenfield, CA

Spreadsheet updated. Can't believe I was out for 11-1/2 hours (and 525 miles) just to nab those four.

Had a couple of cool conversations during the day. At the original Fresno Supercharger, I got asked a few questions about charging from a new Model 3 owner...so refreshing to relive the new Tesla owner experience. :)

At Kettleman City, I was pleasantly surprised to run into the first Model S owners I ever met (our sons went to school together for a couple years, but we haven't seen each other since pre-pandemic days).

Bruce.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a route planning tool? I have 20 unvisited chargers from here to DC and the surrounding areas. In my rudimentary check of a map, it looks doable in one travel day if I leave the kiddo behind and travel on a Sunday. But I could be dead wrong so want to try to calculate a realistic route to potentially take it down to 15ish if the outliers are a bridge too far.
I've used A Better Routeplanner for pre-planning my supercharger runs since I did my first visit to Custer in 2018. The last 15k mile trip I did this year was broken out into two ABRP plans, one outbound and one return. The outbound plan and 169 supercharger waypoints, and the return plan had 71. I pretty much kept to those plans for the entire trip, using printed copies of the waypoints to pre-load the day's worth of supercharger visits into the nav in order so I wouldn't have to keep referring to the plan itself. While you can load it up in the car's web browser, it's definitely not something I would recommend.

10/9:

994. Lodi, NJ
995. Roslyn Heights, NY - Willis Avenue
996. Massapequa, NY
997. Hauppauge, NY - Motor Parkway
998. Lake Grove, NY
999. Charlton, MA (EB)
1000. Stoughton, MA
1001. Lexington, MA
1002. Farmington, ME - Hannaford Drive

View attachment 719763View attachment 719764
#1,000: Stoughton, MA

View attachment 719765
Met up with @Tdreamer at Charlton, MA - Eastbound and got treated to a 1,000 HP ride to celebrate my 1,000th Supercharger. :D

View attachment 719766

About 725 miles covered in 18 hours. Traffic was pretty bad during the daylight hours due to the fall colors combined with the long weekend. Now it’s time for a power nap and try to be back on the road before everyone else wakes up.
Congratulations @Big Earl!

It was great being able to visit with you for #1001. I had thought for some reasons you had already celebrated this lofty goal prior to your visit to MA. Had I known Stoughton was going to be #1000, I would definitely have made joined you there to celebrate there.

don't know why but I go from MapQuest to ABetterRoutePlanner and then spend HOURS pouring over all the ways I could go and the free charging en route
You may spend more time optimizing than simply taking a logical "near optimal" route. :)
I guess at a good route, then may do some switching to see if it sames some time - partly for optimization, but also to see about when I'll be at each supercharger.

Spreadsheet updated. Can't believe I was out for 11-1/2 hours (and 525 miles) just to nab those four.

Bruce.
When you do only Susanville for an entire day, we'll talk

Congrats Really Big Earl, that's a lot of Supercharging. I'm thinking I'll follow in your radiator cleaning footsteps as I make much the same sounds these days. (The car's noisy too)

Yes, there are about 5 Europeans that have been to The Netherlands. @StefanSarzio has been there a few times.

It's been much too long that I actually made a trip to the Netherlands. With my girlfriend on holiday with her mom I had time to do so with focus on new superchargers.

I managed 20 in one day: Zevenaar, Apeldoorn Ost, Duiven, Hengelo, Emmen, Assen, Zuidbroek, Drachten, Emmeloord, Naarden, Eemnes, Leusden, Meerkerk, Dordrecht, Breda, Oosterhout, Tilburg, Uden, 's-Hertogenbosch, Zaltbommel

No stuffed animal, because I was alone.
The weather was great and the Van der Valk hotels are real great.

Screenshot 2021-10-10 15.43.56.png

I was on a trip to New England for a leaf-peeping tour but I have been remiss in timely reports.

Saw Polestar 2 On Tour overtake me on I-94.
Realized how much extra work it is to visit paired SCs on turnpikes (N-S or E-W).
Understood why EZPass is so valuable when visiting the Northeast.

I will update the spreadsheet the next time I am awake and the household sleeps.

9/25/2021
418: Miles City, MT
419: Glendive, MT

9/26/2021
420: Dickinson, ND
421: Bismarck, ND
422: Jamestown, ND
423: Fargo, ND
Alexandria, MN was offline, I did stop by to check anyway
424: Clearwater, MN
425: Minnetonka, MN
426: St Louis Park, MN
427: Robbinsdale, MN
428: Minneapolis, MN
429: Oakdale, MN

9/27/2021

430: Eau Claire, WI
431: Madison - East Towne Mall, WI
432: Madison - East Washington Ave, WI
West Madison, WI was offline (due to nearby construction?)
433: Rolling Meadows, IL
434: Chicago -O'Hare, IL
435: Rosemont, IL
436: Glenview, IL
437: Buffalo Grove, IL
438: Highland Park, IL
439: Northbrook, IL
440: Skokie, IL
441: Chicago -North Elston Ave, IL
442: Chicago - North Broadway, IL
443: Chicago - North Halsted, IL
444: Grand Ave, Chicago, IL