Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
How has car camping been for the two of you in the Model 3? We haven't tried it with both of us yet.
It’s cozy, but comfortable. I’ve started using 4 window shades as well as a blanket across the two front seats for privacy and dark and it’s like tent camping. Full size 4 inch foam mattress topper and lots of down. Nice that Camp mode allows directed airflow into the rear.

I saw the note. When did you leave it? We should have exchanged cell #'s to text directly. And I thought you had already beat me to Cutler Bay, when in fact I was there first. If I had realized, I could have waited - but I was halfway to Miami Beach when I saw you were there!
At the last minute I noticed i was going right by your hotel, about 8am. I should have left my cell # but i was unsure of my route since i wanted to spend a little time on the trail and get to the keys.

Easy pickin's in downtown Miami on a Sunday morning except I broke my streak of never paying a parking fee for a supercharge that I didn't need to get to next stop. The tiny 4 stall urban at Mary Brickell Village was full and had to wait beyond the grace period.
Miami - Mary Brickell Village, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami Beach - West Avenue, FL
Miami - NE 41st Street, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Another show tonight in Ft. Lauderdale:
20211114_145448.jpg

Another Lucid presence in FL:
20211114_103844.jpg

Last edited:
Easy pickin's in downtown Miami on a Sunday morning except I broke my streak of never paying a parking fee for a supercharge that I didn't need to get to next stop. The tiny 4 stall urban at Mary Brickell Village was full and had to wait beyond the grace period.
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL

View attachment 733020

View attachment 733018

Miami is a bit of a scavenger hunt. I did it at prime party time on a Friday night. :eek:

Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL

View attachment 733020

View attachment 733018
Where did you see the Lucid chargers?

Day 6 of Nov Eastern trip:

1113. Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL
1114. Pooler, GA
1115. Yemassee, SC
1116. St. George, SC
1117. Lexington, SC
1118. Fair Play, SC

Pooler, GA did not show up on the Nav system, but it is live and fully operational.

View attachment 733081View attachment 733082
Also, Fair Play, SC is quite scary to drive into at night - if you are coming from I-85 West, you have to make a turn into what looks like the wrong way onto the I-85 East off-ramp. In fact if you are not careful, that's what you might mistakenly do! See the map below which shows the correct path in Fuschia.
Fair Play SC Supercharger.JPG

TX
Henrietta

OK
Perry
Catoosa

AR
Van Buren
Ozark

Longer legs + V2 makes for a long, seemingly unproductive day. It is what it is.
I‘ve reached the “I‘ve got a coupla days for play before I have to head back west for work”.
It also looks like Joplin is a Temp Closure, so may leave Osage Beach as a Colby again since I’ll have to come back anyway. Houston Westheimer is a sore thumb. 🥲 First world problems. 🤷‍♂️

Also, Fair Play, SC is quite scary to drive into at night - if you are coming from I-85 West, you have to make a turn into what looks like the wrong way onto the I-85 East off-ramp. In fact if you are not careful, that's what you might mistakenly do! See the map below which shows the correct path in Fuschia.
View attachment 733086
What is sometimes helpful in these situations is to look at the lines on the sides of the ramps. The yellow line should be on your left and the white line should be on your right. This is a feature of North American driving that I never really noticed or appreciated until I drove around Europe where both the lines are always white which of course gives you no information about the proper direction of travel. In Europe, they litter the highways with a gazillion blue signs with white arrows pointing every which way instead. This method is not nearly as effective or clear.

As an aside, I would like to see confusing interstate exits like this get fixed over time. About 99% of them are very well done but it's annoying when you are far from home and run into something like this.

TX
Henrietta

OK
Perry
Catoosa

AR
Van Buren
Ozark

Longer legs + V2 makes for a long, seemingly unproductive day. It is what it is.
I‘ve reached the “I‘ve got a coupla days for play before I have to head back west for work”.
It also looks like Joplin is a Temp Closure, so may leave Osage Beach as a Colby again since I’ll have to come back anyway. Houston Westheimer is a sore thumb. 🥲 First world problems. 🤷‍♂️
The Temporary Closure thing is *usually* just a bug in the Nav. I've run into that issue quite a few times over the last few months. Can't believe they haven't fixed it yet.

My best guess is it has something to do with the supercharger not "communicating" with HQ. In the past, it would just show the supercharger without showing stall information, but lately it has been showing these superchargers as Temporary Closure which can be highly disconcerting if you are in a desolate area with few other options (Joplin probably qualifies lol).