Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the Tamiami Trail to Miami and then did the marathon to Marathon.

20211113_102238.jpg

Miami - SW 24th Street, FL
Miami - South Dixie Highway, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Marathon, FL
Florida City, FL

Unfortunately no more free supercharging. That will be a bigger adjustment than the yoke!

We are dog free for the time being in order to have more freedom to travel and linger abroad. Definitely miss the companionship, though my wife has been a trooper plotting trips and embracing car camping.

How has car camping been for the two of you in the Model 3? We haven't tried it with both of us yet.

A few more in the loaner on the way to Green Bay:

#255, 11/13/21, Oak Creek, WI
#256, 11/13/21, Sheboygan, WI
#257, 11/13/21, Howard, WI

I received an update on my DU replacement last night. They said that the new DU was installed, but that they were having a firmware issue. I'm a bit concerned by that, but hopefully they figure it out quickly on Monday. Fingers crossed.

It was a nice day for an early rise and a drive today (except for the really ugly traffic on the return leg, starting in Maryland). Finally got over the 400 number!

Please add the following new SC's for me:

11/13/21:

Edgewater, MD
Aberdeen, MD - Churchville Rd.
New Castle, DE
Cherry Hill, NJ -Haddonfield Rd
Philadelphia, PA - Church Street
Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Ave.
King of Prussia, PA

The bad news is that I just looked at my EZ Pass records and discovered none of todays tolls and none of the tolls from the past couple of weeks show up on my account. Oh, no! Guess I'll be getting an invoice to include extra fees. I suspect the battery in my transponder is dead.

It was a nice day for an early rise and a drive today (except for the really ugly traffic on the return leg, starting in Maryland). Finally got over the 400 number!

Please add the following new SC's for me:

11/13/21:

Edgewater, MD
Aberdeen, MD - Churchville Rd.
New Castle, DE
Cherry Hill, NJ -Haddonfield Rd
Philadelphia, PA - Church Street
Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Ave.
King of Prussia, PA

The bad news is that I just looked at my EZ Pass records and discovered none of todays tolls and none of the tolls from the past couple of weeks show up on my account. Oh, no! Guess I'll be getting an invoice to include extra fees. I suspect the battery in my transponder is dead.
I think most do license plate matching when the transponder doesn’t register. Just make sure your car and plate info are up to date on your account. Then stop by the service center for a new ezpass.

I once took a trip from DC to New Hampshire and back in a rented Model S 100D. Half way home, we discovered that the transponder would only read in the rear window, not the front window. It was a major hassle sorting out all of those tolls, as the invoices got mailed to the vehicle owner.

About once a month my transponder is not read - something to do with my MS windshield. My license plate is listed on my account - the charges show up later "usually" with the correct discount same as if it had read my transponder. My plate number shows up where the transponder number usually shows.

Here is where it did not read my plate going over the Whitestone bridge on 9/27 - posted to my account on 10/15 with the wrong amount. I emailed them and they made the adjustment ($1,81) on 10/21 just based on the email.

We pay a lot in tolls around here - $70 in the second half of October. Thank goodness I still have free supercharging!

Pro tip - take the Tappan Zee bridge instead of the George Washington Bridge when travelling east (no toll going west). A few extra miles, but less traffic (and a nicer drive/roads) so not much difference in time - about $10 lower toll. Those are the two charges for "MCB" listed here (the disgraced governor named it after his father Mario Cuomo, but to me it will always be the Tappan Zee bridge honoring the indigenous people and original dutch settlers in the area).

1636848899039.png

I don't even understand why they have the transponders at this point. My EZ Pass transponder doesn't work in half the states anyway, but I've never received any mail, so I assume it's getting charged properly (admittedly I never even check my account).

In WA, I didn't even get the transponder. They do add like 25 cents each time for pay by plate, but I probably use a toll road <50 times a year here so for me it's worth it not to have the thing attached to my windshield and marginally in my line of sight.

What a most special start to this morning!!

View attachment 732468

View attachment 732470

TX

Starbase (not an SC) 😉
South Padre Island
Kingsville
Victoria
Richmond
Katy
Houston - Northwest Fwy
Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd
Webster

* shut out by my fun morning at Boca Chica. Put me in Houston during rush hour. C’mon with the Temp Closure. Crossing fingers

Met MaryLiz and Ryan from Cosmic Perspective this morning. They were camped out with all their video and camera gear awaiting either a three or six engine test fire. They moved to this area specifically because they are big time Cosmic / sciencegeeks. Nice folks.

Nods to @Bighorn for the link after the fact (and the drive north) :
It would have been nice to stick around another 5 hours, but I wouldn’t have been near this close. But I was then!
So jealous - have to make a pilgrimage to Starbase at some point. History in the making.

When the new Houston SC finally reopens, definitely check out the “discuss” link on supercharge.info.
It was coned off, AND there was a security gal, otherwise I’d have at least walked down to see if there was any power.

TX

Centerville
Nacogdoches (poor cell zone most of the 90 miles)
Italy
Alvarado
Fort Worth - Whitmore St
Grapevine