Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since many here drive all across the country, what is your method to deal with toll roads? I got a Uni Transponder a few months ago. It works in 17 states and has been great but doesn't work in many other states. So I did some googling and found Uproad. It's an app that handles all states I believe. I just signed up. Anyone here has experience with this app. Any other ideas?

Since many here drive all across the country, what is your method to deal with toll roads? I got a Uni Transponder a few months ago. It works in 17 states and has been great but doesn't work in many other states. So I did some googling and found Uproad. It's an app that handles all states I believe. I just signed up. Anyone here has experience with this app. Any other ideas?
New Jersey EZPass
Florida SunPass, but FL now accepts EZ Pass
Toll Roads account in CA.

Reactions: David99
You beat me to Findlay and Veedersburg. I was going to hit them tomorrow but now that they aren’t firsts, I’ll leave them for another time and take a more direct route to the west coast. I wasn’t looking forward to those detours. 😆
On our way home to Toledo, a couple hours out of Veedersburg, my wife convinced me to divert to the Findlay green dot. Thanks to a strong tailwind, and drafting numerous semis, we made it to Findlay with about 8% SOC left. It projected 3% when I diverted. A projected 3% made her most anxious!
Those green dots sure can affect behaviour.

Traveled from Toledo, OH to Sevierville, TN today, hitting 7 new chargers. Was Findlay really a first? Hard for me to believe that, but I'll take it if true!

Sorry that I missed you, @SilverMonk! Since I have family in the Toledo area, maybe we can connect the next time I pass through.

#268, 11/18/21, Findlay, OH
#269, 11/18/21, Lima, OH
#270, 11/18/21, Dayton, OH
#271, 11/18/21, Florence, KY
#272, 11/18/21, Lexington, KY
#273, 11/18/21, London, KY
#274, 11/18/21, Knoxville, TN
- Brookview Centre Way

E-ZPass for the eastern half of the country. For everything else, we just wait for the bills in the mail.

New Jersey EZPass
Florida SunPass, but FL now accepts EZ Pass
Toll Roads account in CA.
To add to this... there are toll roads in the Seattle, Denver, Toronto areas, but they should be easily avoidable for out-of-towners playing this game. You just have to remember to toggle to avoid toll roads in the Nav or else you might end up on one of them by accident. Same goes for Texas toll roads which are mostly in the Dallas area. You can still pay cash at the toll booth in Oklahoma and Kansas.

I've been wondering if I'm getting double-charged in Florida now since I have both a Sun Pass and an EZ-Pass, but I've been too lazy to look into the accounts. Surely this is a common problem, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were more than happy to not work out the glitch and collect two tolls.

Ferry is the only way right now since all of the roads through B.C. got wiped out.
This isn't entirely true. There's a highway that connects Edmonton to the beginning of the Alaska Highway in Dawson Creek, BC, which is far away from all the weather issues. I was actually surprised to see a sign marking the turnoff just east of Edmonton. It said something like "Highway 43-the most scenic route to Alaska," which I found to be a dubious claim. Still, I was surprised to see that sign considering I was 1500 miles from Alaska :)

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I've been wondering if I'm getting double-charged in Florida now since I have both a Sun Pass and an EZ-Pass, but I've been too lazy to look into the accounts. Surely this is a common problem, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were more than happy to not work out the glitch and collect two tolls.
It's a dumb transponder; it's not going to know whether one car with two transponders drove through the gate or two cars with different transponders. So you're probably paying double. Unless they're both mounted outside, just wrap one in tin foil.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV
I pull one or the other transponder out of the glove box when in Florida.
We did happen upon uncovered tolls in TX that required you to sign into a website to pay. Never got around to it or remembered enough details after all that driving to oblige. Never heard a thing about violations. I think IL is the worst state WRT required details when self reporting your movements online. EZPass greatly simplifies forays around Chicago and much of the east.

Pardon the dumb question from a lifelong Westerner (I'm originally from Hawai'i), but is it possible to drive in the East and NOT drive on any toll roads?

I really don't want to fuss with them and have never driven farther east than Michigan.

(I managed to drive two of the bridges in the SF Bay Area toll-free by driving in a clockwise direction.)

Last edited:
Pardon the dumb question from a lifelong Westerner (I'm originally from Hawai'i), but is it possible to drive in the East and NOT drive on any toll roads?

I really don't want to fuss with them and have never driven farther east than Michigan.

(I managed to drive two of the bridges in the SF Bay Area toll-free by driving in a clockwise direction.)
You probably could do it, but it would add hours to your travel and make route planning much more complicated. Also, the bridges and tunnels across most major rivers (Hudson, Delaware etc) are (expensive) tolls. You can't get from NJ to NY without paying a toll unless you drive hundreds of miles to avoid them. The major N/S highways through NJ & NY (Garden State Parkway, NJ Turnpike, NY Thruway) are toll roads. The one good thing since the pandemic is that most, if not all, have added toll by plate, although you pay a premium for that. For one trip it would be fine, but if you are in the East for any length of time, EZ Pass is definitely the way to go.

I have EZ Pass, Good to Go (Washington state) and FasTrak (California). For Texas, Colorado and anywhere else I just let them bill me.

[EZ pass has a proper transponder device which is easy to remove - they provide you with 'Velcro' type adhesive, unlike the Western stickers, which are stuck permanently to your windscreen.]

I’m also registered with the CO private toll roads, but didn’t install their sticker, so probably pay more than I should. One issue that’s slowed my adoption of transponders over the years is the fact that some Tesla windshields are opaque to the signal, so they don’t always register.

@dgpcolorado Our recent return from Boston had surprisingly few tolls, but once you’re east of the Mississippi, every state has their hand out. PA is probably the most exorbitant, ironically for the worst possible roads.

[EZ pass has a proper transponder device which is easy to remove - they provide you with 'Velcro' type adhesive, unlike the Western stickers, which are stuck permanently to your windscreen.]
Or you can leave it in your center console and just hold it up in the air for tolls, so as not to attach it at all. That has worked for the Model 3 in these 3.5 years that I haven't gotten around to spray painting it and adhering it to the back of the touch screen. (Folks who have found a color match and did that have had excellent results!)

Or you can leave it in your center console and just hold it up in the air for tolls, so as not to attach it at all. That has worked for the Model 3 in these 3.5 years that I haven't gotten around to spray painting it and adhering it to the back of the touch screen. (Folks who have found a color match and did that have had excellent results!)
One of our mutual good friends in Florida, whose Plaid I drove, had the bad luck of holding a SunPass transponder out the window, or sunroof. They aren’t designed to withstand launching onto the pavement. 🤓