Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s off now, but it was on for the last 5 days or so. Don’t like to hear that the app indicated otherwise.
Yeah it definitely didn't show as being ON earlier today (or for the last few days for that matter). I think I know what happened. I tried to turn it on on Christmas Eve, but I had a weak signal and it seemed to get stuck mid-process, so eventually I just left the app and ignored it. I guess it must have turned ON without letting me know.

Anyways, I toggled it ON and OFF after your post so I guess that cleared it.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Back on the road, heading home. New for this trip, all already on the spreadsheet:
  • 12/29: Port St Lucie - Florida's Turnpike, FL
  • 12/29: Kissimmee, FL
  • 12/29: Daytona Beach, FL - no amenities when Target is closed :-/
  • 12/30: Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL
Total for the trip so far: 30 overall, 24 for me as primary driver. We probably won't do much beyond driving today, so I expect we'll pick up a bunch more.

From the app, click Stop Charging, wait a moment, then Unlock Charge Port will appear and you click that.

View attachment 749886

View attachment 749887
I also added the latest version.

Now, charging limits no longer appear anywhere in the car. The only way to change the charge level is to be plugged in and then access the phone app to increase or decrease the charge level. Charging rate appears beneath the speedometer in tiny tiny size.

Also, too, and furthermore, the standard default for at-home AC charging is "scheduled departure." Every time I unplug, go somewhere, and then plug in, I have to remember to change the screen to schedule charging.

This newest update is for the birds. Seems like the programmers have gotten into the locoweed.

I also added the latest version.

Now, charging limits no longer appear anywhere in the car. The only way to change the charge level is to be plugged in and then access the phone app to increase or decrease the charge level. Charging rate appears beneath the speedometer in tiny tiny size.
Not sure about you, but setting charge limits is easy on our Model 3.

^ a quick video I made earlier when someone else asked the same question in a different thread.
Also, too, and furthermore, the standard default for at-home AC charging is "scheduled departure." Every time I unplug, go somewhere, and then plug in, I have to remember to change the screen to schedule charging.
Nothing changed for me. You can disable departure schedules if you don’t like them.
This newest update is for the birds. Seems like the programmers have gotten into the locoweed.
I’m actually liking the new update just fine. I’ve put about 1,000 miles on it and don’t have any major complaints. To avoid surprises, I took 10 minutes to sit in the car and go through everything before driving it. I am kind of a fan of the locoweed, though, so maybe that explains it? ;)

It appears that some older S & X vehicles have a bug in V11 where the charge limit and the amp limit are not shown. Hopefully an update gets sent soon, but in the meantime, it’s adjustable from the app.

I guess it’s like any update. I kinda hate it @ 1st but then I play around (also sat in car for awhile going through each menu item & checking settings) & drive & just get used to it. i do find it not as efficient as far as driving while finding things. Extra ‘keystrokes’

Reactions: NKYTA
Back on the road, heading home. New for this trip, all already on the spreadsheet:
  • 12/29: Port St Lucie - Florida's Turnpike, FL
  • 12/29: Kissimmee, FL
  • 12/29: Daytona Beach, FL - no amenities when Target is closed :-/
  • 12/30: Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL
Total for the trip so far: 30 overall, 24 for me as primary driver. We probably won't do much beyond driving today, so I expect we'll pick up a bunch more.
Final leg of the trip, spreadsheet is up-to-date:
  • 12/30: Brunswick, GA
  • 12/30: Hardeeville, SC
  • 12/30: [Yemassee, SC] - wife drove, also a *terrible* parking lot when busy - the people waiting for drive-thru were blocking access to the back :-(
  • 12/30: Summerton, SC - another unplanned first! Super-easy stop compared to Yemassee and Florence.
  • 12/30: [Florence, SC] - son drove, also a somewhat cramped/stressful parking lot
  • 12/30: [Lumberton, NC] - first and only stop of this trip at a supercharger that I had visited prior to this trip!
  • 12/30: Smithfield, NC
  • 12/30: Halifax - NC-903, NC
  • 12/30: Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA - second visit for this trip, but I drove to it this time so now I can get credit
  • 12/31: Stafford, VA - I hit the century mark here! I would've taken a photo if I had realized, but we were all pretty tired. Also, "random suburban Wawa just after midnight" isn't the most photogenic locale.
That's another 10 in one day (Stafford was after midnight, but so was Jacksonville the previous day), of which I'm claiming 7 new (which is also a single-day record for me). Total for the trip: 40 overall, 39 distinct locations, 31 for me, including 2 firsts, and roughly 3,100 miles added to the odometer.

Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited:
Final leg of the trip, spreadsheet is up-to-date:
  • 12/30: Brunswick, GA
  • 12/30: Hardeeville, SC
  • 12/30: [Yemassee, SC] - wife drove, also a *terrible* parking lot when busy - the people waiting for drive-thru were blocking access to the back :-(
  • 12/30: Summerton, SC - another unplanned first! Super-easy stop compared to Yemassee and Florence.
  • 12/30: [Florence, SC] - son drove, also a somewhat cramped/stressful parking lot
  • 12/30: [Lumberton, NC] - first and only stop of this trip at a supercharger that I had visited prior to this trip!
  • 12/30: Smithfield, NC
  • 12/30: Halifax - NC-903, NC
  • 12/30: Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA - second visit for this trip, but I drove to it this time so now I can get credit
  • 12/31: Stafford, VA - I hit the century mark here! I would've taken a photo if I had realized, but we were all pretty tired. Also, "random suburban Wawa just after midnight" isn't the most photogenic locale.
That's another 10 in one day (Stafford was after midnight, but so was Jacksonville the previous day), of which I'm claiming 7 new (which is also a single-day record for me). Total for the trip: 40 overall, 39 distinct locations, 31 for me, including 2 firsts, and roughly 3,100 miles added to the odometer.

Happy New Year everyone!
Happy New Year and congrats on hitting 100 before year end!

Inyokern, Locust Ave. CA
Mesquite, NV (hopefully I now have WA and NV clear for a while after picking up these two stragglers between my last two trips)
Kettleman City, Bernard Ave. CA
I THOUGHT there were four chargers I hit on this trip, seem to have forgotten to put down Fresno, mostly because when I got there it looked so familiar and when I went to add it to my Superchargers app I had already marked it, so I think I forgot to mention it once before. I am looking at my account and it shows I haven't charged there before, so perhaps it was free?? But I am adding it to the Spreadsheet as I was there on this last trip to clear Nevada. SS updated.

Of course now that WA and NV are clear, UT is calling me with just one charger to clear the state again.

• Funny
Reactions: SilverMonk
Randy's drive isn't 370 feet, but yes, he has a little ice.
Wait, how did you know?

FCEA4A21-2374-4B02-B798-CEC5A2C5B8FF_1_105_c.jpeg

And I think it's longer than 300 feet, by maybe twice, 300 feet is a football field, right?

I guess it’s like any update. I kinda hate it @ 1st but then I play around (also sat in car for awhile going through each menu item & checking settings) & drive & just get used to it.
For me I LOVE IT, but mostly because I was finally admitted to the FSD (Beta).

Is anyone else here driving with this? I am screamingly happy with it. Apparently from watching other videos of the xmas FSD release it's a lot better than it was, but I don't know, for me it's infinitely better as I didn't have it before. Not having to think about speed limits or stop lights and only marginally having to think about turns is amazeballs.

I am going to be doing even MORE driving this year (although that single UT site is not getting serviced this year, oh, and the Colorado sites with their Fire and Ice thing going on I'll avoid too. Any good traffic cams with the smoke?)

I am going to be doing even MORE driving this year (although that single UT site is not getting serviced this year, oh, and the Colorado sites with their Fire and Ice thing going on I'll avoid too. Any good traffic cams with the smoke?)
These are the two webcams on US 36 closest to the fire. Your guess as to what they are showing is as good as mine.
036E04190CAM1RHS.flv.png

036W04315CAM1RP1.flv.png

For reference, this is the webcam a mile farther southeast:

036E04440CAM1RHS.flv.png

Not much in the way of snow on the high plains yet. It is different here in the mountains.

• Love
Reactions: israndy