Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to do it:

tempImageNSTOxV.png

I don't think student drivers should be going over 80MPH anyway, but I definitely noticed that limit.

Hmmmm... Should have taken the photo AFTER I washed the car, ah well.

Huge fire in Superior Colorado yesterday (Dec 30). Looks like the Superior Service Center is gone.
500+ homes destroyed.

View attachment 750465
The photo came from a Denver Tesla Club facebook post.
My wife's girl scout colleague house is gone. She lives in Louiseville (next to Superior).

It appears that some older S & X vehicles have a bug in V11 where the charge limit and the amp limit are not shown. Hopefully an update gets sent soon, but in the meantime, it’s adjustable from the app.

Thanks for the link, Earl. The operative words are, "Hopefully an update gets sent soon..." but knowing Tesla, out of sight is out of mind, especially since the charge level can be adjusted from the app.

I appreciate your tenacity and determination in understanding all the new bells and whistles. But it is annoying and frustrating to me. I feel like it is a waste of time to learn something today just to unlearn it when something new arrives. For example, where the H-E-double hockey sticks are the hemorrhoid heaters located? They used to be at the bottom of the touchscreen, and now poof. There is no need to use the cabin heater, but it sure is nice to have toasty buns during our mildish winters. Many things in our Teslas I might use once or twice in a year. And switching between our two vehicles that have vastly different displays is even more difficult.

I like learning new stuff--really I do. But to learn something only to have it change with an update is tantamount to Sisyphus and his pebble.

Thanks for the link, Earl. The operative words are, "Hopefully an update gets sent soon..." but knowing Tesla, out of sight is out of mind, especially since the charge level can be adjusted from the app.

I appreciate your tenacity and determination in understanding all the new bells and whistles. But it is annoying and frustrating to me. I feel like it is a waste of time to learn something today just to unlearn it when something new arrives. For example, where the H-E-double hockey sticks are the hemorrhoid heaters located? They used to be at the bottom of the touchscreen, and now poof. There is no need to use the cabin heater, but it sure is nice to have toasty buns during our mildish winters. Many things in our Teslas I might use once or twice in a year. And switching between our two vehicles that have vastly different displays is even more difficult.

I like learning new stuff--really I do. But to learn something only to have it change with an update is tantamount to Sisyphus and his pebble.
On my 2020 S, I touch the climate/temperature (e.g. 71F) and the climate screen appears, and on it are the seat heaters.
I, too, liked being able to glance down to see if my seat heater is on. I drive most of the winter months with it on the lowest setting. Now I have an extra step to check, however, I do like the customizing of the bottom tray. I placed my favorite icons in the ALWAYS THERE area on the left.
It was annoying for the first day until I had the time to sit and look through everything.

Reactions: gnxs and cpa
The photo came from a Denver Tesla Club facebook post.
My wife's girl scout colleague house is gone. She lives in Louiseville (next to Superior).
Video from Fox31 news.
The Superchargers look OK.
Maybe not as bad as feared.

Looks like even the destination chargers survived. There's a car there charging.

It's funny how thrilling it is to see the destruction, even more so because no one actually was injured or died (so far anyway). There must be a German word for that.

Still, for those who this was their service center I am sorry. I just tried to get my permanent ball cap fixed under the lifetime warranty and the company that makes it told me they lost their repair facility and all the resources for repairing hats in this summer's wildfires, so I feel your pain.

Earl, not sure what you are referring to, but I was referring to this:

Pretty nasty stuff, and many years ago I saw the effects on some livestock.
"Locoweed" happens to be my favorite of the many native wildflowers here; even the foliage is lovely. I grow it around my house:

Oxytropis lambertii20210531_163626sf.jpg

^ Oxytropis lambertii, a showy member of the pea family (Fabaceae). It is rarely common enough to be a problem for cattle and horses, although they can sometimes develop a taste for it and search it out. My wire cage is to protect it from the ubiquitous deer here (I grow plenty of other plants for them). Being a native plant, locoweed is not a listed noxious weed and is very easy to control in pastures, if desired. [I am a thirty year amateur botanist and longtime member of my county's weed board.]

From my neighborhood plant identification web photo album:
Oxytropis lambertii416ed2, 5-30-01.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: cpa