Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume from your posting time that you were there in the wee hours? I ask because I'll likely be there in the wee hours tonight. No gate or anything?
@PLUS EV, hours for the Moraine SC are listed as 08:00-17:00 M-F so I'd assume as long as you arrive outside of those hours that they should be available. Pending clarification from tes-s though regarding a gate or other obstacle but hopefully it is like the Cincy location without a gate.

Reactions: juliusa
Long day and night.

6/6/22

Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA
Colonial Heights
Richmod - S Providence
Mechanicsville
Stafford
Bealeton
Woodbridge - Potomac
Manassas
Strasburg
Woodstock
Mt Jackson
Winchester

Hagestown, MD

Breezewood - Lincoln HW, PA. (Fool me once…)
Somerset Westbound Service Plaza

Morgantown, WV Earl L Core Rd
Fairmont, WV

6/7/22

Somerset Eastbound Service Plaza, PA
Altoona
State College
Bellefonte
Williamsport
Bloomsburg
Allentown - Schantz Rd
Reading
Denver
Ephrata
Gettysburg

Frederick, MD
Urbana
Gauthier
Rockville
N Bethesda

Chevy Chase had a temp closure yesterday through to today when I would have visited. 😤

@tes-s it was rather empty during the crazy storm last night. Thankfully had plenty of charge to move on down the road to Somerset E. Had to move out of the left lane due hydroplaning risks. I, and others, had our hazards on doing 40mph at times. Truckers Westbound occasionally throwing walls of water over the median barrier.

I reserve the right to amend the list above, I’m beat.

Long day and night.

6/6/22

Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA
Colonial Heights
Richmod - S Providence
Mechanicsville
Stafford
Bealeton
Woodbridge - Potomac
Manassas
Strasburg
Woodstock
Mt Jackson
Winchester

Hagestown, MD

Breezewood - Lincoln HW, PA. (Fool me once…)
Somerset Westbound Service Plaza

Morgantown, WV Earl L Core Rd
Fairmont, WV

6/7/22

Somerset Eastbound Service Plaza, PA
Altoona
State College
Bellefonte
Williamsport
Bloomsburg
Allentown - Schantz Rd
Reading
Denver
Ephrata
Gettysburg

Frederick, MD
Urbana
Gauthier
Rockville
N Bethesda

Chevy Chase had a temp closure yesterday through to today when I would have visited. 😤

@tes-s it was rather empty during the crazy storm last night. Thankfully had plenty of charge to move on down the road to Somerset E. Had to move out of the left lane due hydroplaning risks. I, and others, had our hazards on doing 40mph at times. Truckers Westbound occasionally throwing walls of water over the median barrier.

I reserve the right to amend the list above, I’m beat.
An impressive run, @NKYTA, and I assume "Gauthier" after Urbana is Gaithersburg, MD?

Did you notice there were 2 in Frederick ("Frederick" and "Frederick - Buckeystown Pike")?

An impressive run, @NKYTA, and I assume "Gauthier" after Urbana is Gaithersburg, MD?

Did you notice there were 2 in Frederick ("Frederick" and "Frederick - Buckeystown Pike")?
Yeah, sorry. On longer days I get sloppy with naming, assuming y’all know that isn’t my first trip East such that all V1‘s are covered. This trip isn’t quite as clear as there were a handful of V2s that it is plausible I might have missed. Par exemple, Martinsburg. Looked faniliar, hmm, have to pee. Okay, not the worst off/on, but been here.

Yeah, sorry. On longer days I get sloppy with naming, assuming y’all know that isn’t my first trip East such that all V1‘s are covered. This trip isn’t quite as clear as there were a handful of V2s that it is plausible I might have missed. Par exemple, Martinsburg. Looked faniliar, hmm, have to pee. Okay, not the worst off/on, but been here.

I’ve updated the Tableau maps so you can see your handiwork from the past two days.

I’m expecting to get passed tomorrow. Make it count. :D

Ok, but to clarify, you DID get the 2nd one at Frederick then? ... or did you accidentally miss it? Just trying to clarify per the rules that all visits get posted to this thread. Don't shoot the messenger. :)

Reactions: NKYTA
I assume from your posting time that you were there in the wee hours? I ask because I'll likely be there in the wee hours tonight. No gate or anything?
No gate. The was a MX in one of the two stalls.

Thanks for waiting until after midnight for Janesville! If you got it yesterday I would have gone with my “plan b” route. We will share both firsts today.

Janesville, WI this evening - shared first.

78D2E598-C91F-4C39-A601-AF1919EF6D54.jpeg

Ok, but to clarify, you DID get the 2nd one at Frederick then? ... or did you accidentally miss it? Just trying to clarify per the rules that all visits get posted to this thread. Don't shoot the messenger. :)
The answer is yes, he got Buckeystown Pike today.
thought I’d respond while my crazy hubs is getting some needed zzz’s to gear up for tomorrow & don’t think he’ll have a chance to respond.

No gate. The was a MX in one of the two stalls.

Thanks for waiting until after midnight for Janesville! If you got it yesterday I would have gone with my “plan b” route. We will share both firsts today.

Janesville, WI this evening - shared first.

View attachment 825978
You are really covering some ground! You @Thinkje and @JSergeant are in a tight battle for firsts🤓

July 7th

Iowa

Iowa City

Indiana

Indianapolis - Southport Ave N
Shelbyville

July 8th

Ohio

Moraine (SC)... really not sure this one should be counted. 2-stall service center supercharger that isn't in the Nav. I guess I should get a first at Fife, WA if we are counting these!
Put me down for Loveland and St Louis and Littleton and… I think all service centers get the two stallers and we decided they don’t count.

I'm home from my latest trip. I have cleared California as of 4:00 PM on 07/07/22. This probably won't last long as fast as new location are being added.
I had planned on going from Fish Camp to Mammoth Lakes on the scenic route through Yosemite National Park. I did not know that a reservation is required to drive through the park and they sell out immediately. This required a long reroute.
Here is the list. The spreadsheet has been updated.

07/05/22 Tuesday
547 Sonoma, CA
548 Martinez, CA
549 Richmond, CA
550 Richmond - Pierce St, CA
551 El Cerrito, CA
552 Emeryville - Christie Ave, CA
553 Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
554 Oakland - 2nd St, CA
555 Alameda, CA
556 Oakland - Hegenberger Rd, CA
557 Stockton, CA
558 Stockton - E Morada Ln, CA
559 Jackson, CA
560 Copperopolis, CA

07/06/22 Wednesday
561 Groveland, CA
562 Oakhurst, CA
563 Fish Camp, CA
564 Inyokern, CA
565 Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA

07/07/22 Thursday
566 Bishop, CA
567 Mammoth Lakes, CA
568 Lone Pine, CA
569 Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA

The answer is yes, he got Buckeystown Pike today.
thought I’d respond while my crazy hubs is getting some needed zzz’s to gear up for tomorrow & don’t think he’ll have a chance to respond.
Thanks for confirming for @NKYTA, @Shesmyne2". Good luck to his sleeps and looking forward to meeting up with him somewhere on his return route.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"