Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moraine (SC)... really not sure this one should be counted. 2-stall service center supercharger that isn't in the Nav. I guess I should get a first at Fife, WA if we are counting these!
Put me down for Loveland and St Louis and Littleton and… I think all service centers get the two stallers and we decided they don’t count.
Doesn't the Montreal, QC Service Center still just have 2 stalls right by the front door? ... and THAT one still counts? Alpharetta, GA used to count but was then listed as Closed but can't remember if that was from a gate they would lock after hours or just signs that noted it was for Staff only.

Liberty Lake, WA has 4 chargers that they don't show on the Nav, they are around the building from the advertised Superchargers.
True, however, those are already at the same location that has advertised superchargers ... so either the ones at the 12-stall spot or the 4 behind the building should probably count as the same visit (but obvi the 12 out front should be used rather than the "For Service" type ones behind the building imho).

7/4/2022 - Beaumont, CA - Thanks for adding the new stop!

Got in 3 minutes charging and supercharging error unable to supercharged anymore.
Roadside said could be DC-AC charging issue, can still slow charge at 6 kwh Chargepoint stations but can't do a quick road trip without Fast charging.
Guess I'll find out what Tesla SC says in 3 days.
Please follow up with details. I had a scare with this issue earlier today but now I'm supercharging fine again, so hopefully it was just a bad stall.

Doesn't the Montreal, QC Service Center still just have 2 stalls right by the front door? ... and THAT one still counts? Alpharetta, GA used to count but was then listed as Closed but can't remember if that was from a gate they would lock after hours or just signs that noted it was for Staff only.
Montreal began life as an early public charger and has since become limited to non-business hours. So far as I know, it is still advertised as open for public charging on nav, albeit limited. Both these factors make them materially different from the unadvertised chargers used for diagnostics by modern service centers. I haven’t followed the lead up to Moraine getting listed on Plateau, but it seems atypical especially not having it listed in the nav.
From the TMC thread:

“Per the local Tesla Facebook group, we had multiple Tesla owners talk with the friendly staff at the service center and the Superchargers and destination charges are only for service and not public use.”

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer

Got in 3 minutes charging and supercharging error unable to supercharged anymore.
Roadside said could be DC-AC charging issue, can still slow charge at 6 kwh Chargepoint stations but can't do a quick road trip without Fast charging.

Welcome to the club! @Randy Spencer @evp

Could be failing DC contactors for the fast-charging circuit. It happened to me, and I ended up driving 750 miles home on level 2, which didn't end up being that bad. Search PlugShare for Tesla destination chargers and see if you can find any that do 48 amps - you can cover 500+ miles per day on level 2 if you have to. My service center experience wasn't great, but I was probably one of the early failures - these days, they have a better idea of what's up. Hopefully you get it resolved quickly.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S and evp
I got that same message at 2 consecutive superchargers on 07/05/22. It's a bit scary when I'm 750 miles from home.
It said "Unable to DC FastCharge / Supercharge. Disconnect and retry"
Both times I unplugged and plugged in again. It worked fine and has not happened since.

You are really covering some ground! You @Thinkje and @JSergeant are in a tight battle for firsts🤓
Almost home now. Will post the chargers later. 2500 miles 1100 miles per day (24 hours). In winter I can’t get to 1000 per day - I guess I could turn off the heat….

Lucky timing - timed the service center to get there off hours, and drove through Chicago late at night. Never got stuck in rush hour traffic, and only some minor construction delays.

This was a last minute trip - no planning other than looking at the Tableau map. All I brought was a toothbrush.

Almost home now. Will post the chargers later. 2500 miles 1100 miles per day (24 hours). In winter I can’t get to 1000 per day - I guess I could turn off the heat….

Lucky timing - timed the service center to get there off hours, and drove through Chicago late at night. Never got stuck in rush hour traffic, and only some minor construction delays.

This was a last minute trip - no planning other than looking at the Tableau map. All I brought was a toothbrush.
Sounds strangely familiar🤓

Montreal began life as an early public charger and has since become limited to non-business hours. So far as I know, it is still advertised as open for public charging on nav, albeit limited. Both these factors make them materially different from the unadvertised chargers used for diagnostics by modern service centers. I haven’t followed the lead up to Moraine getting listed on Plateau, but it seems atypical especially not having it listed in the nav.
From the TMC thread:

“Per the local Tesla Facebook group, we had multiple Tesla owners talk with the friendly staff at the service center and the Superchargers and destination charges are only for service and not public use.”
The criterion is open to the public, not number of stalls or listed on nav. Perhaps I misread the TMC thread but I recall they posted the sc personnel said it was fine off hours which is why it is in supercharge.info and in our spreadsheet.

There are no signs restricting supercharger use, and no gates or barriers indicating they should not be used.

When/if that changes, we will mark it closed and no longer allow visits to be recorded.

Edit: the most recent post in TMC says sc personnel say off hours is ok. With only two stalls, it will always be hit or miss - they may leave cars plugged in overnight.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! @Randy Spencer @evp

Could be failing DC contactors for the fast-charging circuit. It happened to me, and I ended up driving 750 miles home on level 2, which didn't end up being that bad. Search PlugShare for Tesla destination chargers and see if you can find any that do 48 amps - you can cover 500+ miles per day on level 2 if you have to. My service center experience wasn't great, but I was probably one of the early failures - these days, they have a better idea of what's up. Hopefully you get it resolved quickly.
Thanks for all the response, I did go to the SC without appointment yesterday 2 days after. Initially I thought it was dirty contact but after 5 stalls and air can the connector pins and didn't work. Lol even call Tesla during holiday, surprise they had people to answer calls in 2 different departments but Roadside contact me 30 mins after I submitted and I just can't DC charge. SC tried the supercharger there in Burbank and it just won't connect flashing green at charging port and just disconnects but they were swamp with service appointments so I was suggest to take it home rather than leave my Model 3 SR+ there couple days until Monday. Heck I was glad my mobile service was able to convert to same day 11th, Burbank service so I don't need to wait days and sharing car with my mom LOL not ideal but it works.

That's great going over 500 miles on Level 2 but those sound like the faster level 2 not like the Chargepoints here that are slow.
Sorry i made post here it did seem off topic just thought I did a little vent. Initially I thought reading through searches in forum it's DC conversion thing since AC charging works but I can't charge at my apartment. Thanks, now have to add another Charging app to phone lol.

Will know better on 11th, since they may have to keep car. Being a SR+ Model 3 owner I don't get loaners haha but a Uber ride probably.

Reactions: juliusa
Thanks for all the response, I did go to the SC without appointment yesterday 2 days after. Initially I thought it was dirty contact but after 5 stalls and air can the connector pins and didn't work. Lol even call Tesla during holiday, surprise they had people to answer calls in 2 different departments but Roadside contact me 30 mins after I submitted and I just can't DC charge. SC tried the supercharger there in Burbank and it just won't connect flashing green at charging port and just disconnects but they were swamp with service appointments so I was suggest to take it home rather than leave my Model 3 SR+ there couple days until Monday. Heck I was glad my mobile service was able to convert to same day 11th, Burbank service so I don't need to wait days and sharing car with my mom LOL not ideal but it works.

That's great going over 500 miles on Level 2 but those sound like the faster level 2 not like the Chargepoints here that are slow.
Sorry i made post here it did seem off topic just thought I did a little vent. Initially I thought reading through searches in forum it's DC conversion thing since AC charging works but I can't charge at my apartment. Thanks, now have to add another Charging app to phone lol.

Will know better on 11th, since they may have to keep car. Being a SR+ Model 3 owner I don't get loaners haha but a Uber ride probably.

Being an SR+, your maximum charge rate is 32 amps, so at 30 amps, that Chargepoint is pretty close to max speed.

Reactions: hoshino
July 6:
Breezewood, PA - Lincoln Highway (shared first, already posted to thread)
Fairmont, WV

July 7
Moraine (SC), OH (shared first, already posted to thread)
Indianapolis, IN - East Southport Road
Shelbyville, IN
Veedersburg, IN
Gilman, IL
Dwight, IL
Normal, IL - East College Avenue
Peoria, IL - N Sheridan Rd
Rochelle, IL
Rockford, IL - McFarland Road
Janesville, WI (shared first, already posted to thread)
Madison, WI - Whitney Way
Madison, WI - South Livingston
Menomonee Falls, WI
Kenosha, WI
Highland Park, IL - Skokie Valley Road
Evanston, IL
Chicago, IL - Elston Avenue

July 8
Portage, IN - George Ade Travel Plaza
Rolling Prairie, IN - S Knute Rockne Plaza
Elkhart, IN - George Craig Travel Plaza
Howe, IN - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza - EB