Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Marinette WI yesterday but it wasn't working yet. I might go back in a few weeks.
I got a few new stations in Michigan that I added to the sheet.
2555FB42-8969-4F01-B4EA-4932D268D92A.jpeg

I tried Marinette WI yesterday but it wasn't working yet. I might go back in a few weeks.
I got a few new stations in Michigan that I added to the sheet.
View attachment 828440
@David99, could you list the locations you hit (unless you'll be doing that later)? Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

P.S. Congrats on a cool Grand ! You're sitting on exactly 1,000.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Supercharging.Life will go live Saturday night. We will probably lock down the spreadsheet around 5 p.m. and have the database online by midnight. From then on, we will all just maintain the database.

See the Supercharging.Life database thread for instructions on accessing Supercharging.Life. I've also added instructions on how to save the URL to your smartphone's home screen so you can have single-click access at any time.

Now is the time to let us know if you see a showstopper.

@David99, could you list the locations you hit (unless you'll be doing that later)? Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

P.S. Congrats on a cool Grand ! You're sitting on exactly 1,000.
Yes I was planning on doing it last night but I was too tired. I'll post an updated list tonight when I'm done driving.

I may not always be able to do it every night. I often sit at night still working and getting back to clients.

Reactions: Darren S
Yes I was planning on doing it last night but I was too tired. I'll post an updated list tonight when I'm done driving.

I may not always be able to do it every night. I often sit at night still working and getting back to clients.
In your copious free time, be sure to update your forum signature. :)

Yep, daily is not the requirement so whenever you get around to it even if it is days later (although this will nearly be moot once the new change happens on Sat and you can just insta-check in from the app/mobile site).

Reactions: David99
Yep, daily is not the requirement so whenever you get around to it even if it is days later (although this will nearly be moot once the new change happens on Sat and you can just insta-check in from the app/mobile site).
I really love the new system. I just looked at it. This will make things so much easier.
Quick question if it's OK here. Will my map update as soon as I checked in a new one or will we still have to wait for the manual update?

I really love the new system. I just looked at it. This will make things so much easier.
Quick question if it's OK here. Will my map update as soon as I checked in a new one or will we still have to wait for the manual update?
Yes, the map within the database is dynamic. As soon as you check-in, it'll be updated. Supercharging.Life will pull from supercharge.info on a set schedule to get status updates and new superchargers. We are working with the Supercharge.info folks to set a refresh timeline that works for them. I'll update the Supercharging.Life thread with details once we settle on a pull rate.

I made a few more minor trade offs in the last 35 hours to make sure I got to enjoy two great meatups 😉

**Yesterday I met up with (and met for the first time in the twelve years we interacted on the old TM Fora), Matthew98! I showed up at the Queens Center Mall SC and kept looking for another Tesla rolling in. A few minutes later, larger than life and in quintessential NY fashion he shows up on an electric scooter, having navigated from his house a few miles away and up the spiral garage ramp at 12-18mph. He explained it is a better way to travel locally than in a Tesla. 🤣 We talked professional work/consulting, families, Tesla, and batteries.

***Today I was invited to @PhillyGal’s Philly abode for the meet towards the end of the day. I knew they had late afternoon plans, so wanted to make sure I was ahead of their plans. Very pleasant conversation around you name it: remodeling, an existing pool that almost fills the backyard, Philly Real Estate and beyond RE beyond Philly, the Jersey Shore, Supercharging woes and unexpected firsts. I‘ll give @PhillyGuy an at, as he joined the conversation - clearly I was interrupting work-almost-forever-from-home day. All that in 30-45 minutes and I didn’t even get to chat with the chatty member of the family! ❤️

In such a true meetup fashion before the PoIDH, it ended with the local telling me to: “go to Church before you cross the Betsy before Maple SC, and then when you come back to Ben, you’ll take the Tacony - and look, hardly any slowdown due to traffic.
Precious. 🤗

Admins any chance you can push to the old tableau tonight? The E Coast is still very busy for me, so I’m relying on handwritten notes since I don’t use the other apps. It would be much appreciated.

7/13

Chicopee, MA
Charlton - EB
Charlton - WB

Lisbon, CT
Hartford - Leibert Rd
Meridian
New Milford
Fairfield - Southbound

Yorktown Heights, NY
Ossining
Yonkers
New Rochelle
Bronx - Bay Plaza
Queens Center
Glendale - Cooper Ave
Brooklyn - Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn - Museum
Valley Stream
Massapequa
Plainview
Melville - Walt Whitman
Melville

7/14

Hauppage - Motor Pkwy, NY
Islandia
Lake Grove
Shirley
Manorville
Riverhead - Old County rd
Southhampton
Water Mill
East Hampton
Montauk
Carle Place
Garden City
Roslyn Heights - Willis Ave
Staten Island - Veterans Rd West

Springfiled - Cleveland Place, NJ
Basking Ridge
Flemmington
Doylestown
North Wales
King of Prussia
Elverson
Lancaster
Glen Mills
Philly - Church St
Maple Shade
Bensalem

I made a few more minor trade offs in the last 35 hours to make sure I got to enjoy two great meatups 😉

**Yesterday I met up with (and met for the first time in the twelve years we interacted on the old TM Fora), Matthew98! I showed up at the Queens Center Mall SC and kept looking for another Tesla rolling in. A few minutes later, larger than life and in quintessential NY fashion he shows up on an electric scooter, having navigated from his house a few miles away and up the spiral garage ramp at 12-18mph. He explained it is a better way to travel locally than in a Tesla. 🤣 We talked professional work/consulting, families, Tesla, and batteries.

***Today I was invited to @PhillyGal’s Philly abode for the meet towards the end of the day. I knew they had late afternoon plans, so wanted to make sure I was ahead of their plans. Very pleasant conversation around you name it: remodeling, an existing pool that almost fills the backyard, Philly Real Estate and beyond RE beyond Philly, the Jersey Shore, Supercharging woes and unexpected firsts. I‘ll give @PhillyGuy an at, as he joined the conversation - clearly I was interrupting work-almost-forever-from-home day. All that in 30-45 minutes and I didn’t even get to chat with the chatty member of the family! ❤️

In such a true meetup fashion before the PoIDH, it ended with the local telling me to: “go to Church before you cross the Betsy before Maple SC, and then when you come back to Ben, you’ll take the Tacony - and look, hardly any slowdown due to traffic.
Precious. 🤗

Admins any chance you can push to the old tableau tonight? The E Coast is still very busy for me, so I’m relying on handwritten notes since I don’t use the other apps. It would be much appreciated.

7/13

Chicopee, MA
Charlton - EB
Charlton - WB

Lisbon, CT
Hartford - Leibert Rd
Meridian
New Milford
Fairfield - Southbound

Yorktown Heights, NY
Ossining
Yonkers
New Rochelle
Bronx - Bay Plaza
Queens Center
Glendale - Cooper Ave
Brooklyn - Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn - Museum
Valley Stream
Massapequa
Plainview
Melville - Walt Whitman
Melville

7/14

Hauppage - Motor Pkwy, NY
Islandia
Lake Grove
Shirley
Manorville
Riverhead - Old County rd
Southhampton
Water Mill
East Hampton
Montauk
Carle Place
Garden City
Roslyn Heights - Willis Ave
Staten Island - Veterans Rd West

Springfiled - Cleveland Place, NJ
Basking Ridge
Flemmington
Doylestown
North Wales
King of Prussia
Elverson
Lancaster
Glen Mills
Philly - Church St
Maple Shade
Bensalem
@NKYTA, I've added your stops and pushed a map update. @Darren S will double check my work a bit later but if you see anything I missed, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: Darren S and NKYTA