Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you road warriors with east coast experience: if you were to bank on being able to do a ~350 mile loop in 12 hours on a Sunday... which would you expect to find less traffic: Philly to 2/3 the way across Long Island NY -OR- Philly to a wide circle around DC/Alexandria?

Those are my only shots at hitting 400 in one trip. Barely doable and not quite sure I can get away from the hubs and child for 12 whole hours on days with other responsibilities but we'll see.
I did LI entirely in the dead of night, per wife’s instruction. And she doesn’t particularly like me doing overnight driving.
I scared a few deer, and only one scared me, so net win. They got off easy compared to the ground squirrels in CO.

Unfortunately the timing to hit Toddy’s, get a bagel with some butter and a JT meetup was just too early as I passed five towns during the five am hour.

Some of the outer DC SCs have really silly tolls, and weren’t part of Uproad. It didn’t cost me time, just $$.

Last edited:
On a trip to Denver area then back to Toledo, Ohio, area.
My laptop seems to have died.
Using someone else's for this report.

New to me sites on way to Denver area:

Check-ins for 2022-09-09
- Walcott, IA (#384)
- Iowa City, IA (#385)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#386)
- Grinnell, IA (#387)
- Kearney, NE (#388)

Check-ins for 2022-09-10
- North Platte, NE (#389)
- Westminster, CO (#390)

Absolutely loved the simplicity of checking in on the car browser with supercharging.life.

Downtown Chicago is a nightmare. North Columbus Drive is in the top five hardest superchargers to find of those I've visited.
@theflyer Don’t leave us hanging, what are the other top four?

@Polly Wog Columbus drive was hard for me for three reasons: tiredness, TM didn‘t (and still doesn’t?) indicate elevation for stacked roadways, and signage. I drove three or four loops - probably close to 40minutes “wasted“. You are not alone.

Reactions: Polly Wog
Having just come from LI I'll adda a few things:
1) Getting on and off the island and through NY traffic is going to be the biggest choke-point. As others said, it really slows down for daytime driving.
2) I don't know why you'd want to go only 2/3s across the island, leaving the furthest for another trip. If you're going to do the island, just do them all.
3) This really means I'm advocating for the DC leg. Yea, you'll have traffic and construction, but also many more options to bail on an alternative route than you would on the island.
True. True. True.
LI is deceiving. Looks way easier then it actually is. Plus, night driving can be, challenging, on the way out/back.
Plus way more remote than some would think.

Reactions: theflyer
One for today:

#548, 09/10/22, Genoa, OH - Blue Heron Service Plaza

I’ll be able to pick up the eastbound Genoa supercharger when I leave the Toledo area on Monday. I have a lot of family in the Toledo area (cousins galore, plus one uncle and one aunt), and what with visiting and all, didn’t think I would have the time to get that westbound supercharger.
@Polly Wog , I missed getting to perhaps meet up with you again when you visit Toledo family.
Last time you were there I was on my way back from Colorado.
This time I was on the road to Colorado.
Maybe someday.

Reactions: Polly Wog
I hit 200 today, with 3 firsts.

Check-ins for 2022-09-10
- Fort Valley, GA (#193) (First to check-in) (Comment: Better spot in the parking lot than other Buc-Ee’s Superchargers I have seen)
- Macon - Tom Hill Sr Rd, GA (#194)
- Marietta, GA (#195)
- Woodstock, GA (#196)
- Acworth, GA (#197)
- Adairsville, GA (#198)
- Adairsville - Union Grove Rd, GA (#199) (First to check-in)
- Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN (#200) (First to check-in)

I posted pics of me at Fort Valley earlier, although not as early as I meant. I noticed the message still waiting to be sent on my phone hours later. 🙈

By the time I got to the second first, I had decided to take a couple of extra hours to get the third first, because it would also be #200 for me. So, I saved those pics for this end-of-day post.

Oh, restaurant of the day was Zeus Greek Street Food in Marietta, GA, just down the road from the Marietta supercharger. (It has an Atlanta address, but don't let that throw you off.) Met my wife's aunt and uncle there for lunch, and it was worth the drive from Charlotte, NC, even without any superchargers.

I think I'm going to take a break from hunting for a bit; 700+ miles in 30 hours... well, I feel like Danny Glover.

Adairsville - Union Grove Rd, GA
adairsville_union_grove.jpg

adairsville_union_grove_map.jpg

Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN
chattanooga_hamilton_place.jpg

chattanooga_hamilton_place_map.jpg

2) I don't know why you'd want to go only 2/3s across the island, leaving the furthest for another trip. If you're going to do the island, just do them all.
I was trying to see what I could push in a single day trip - getting to Montauk and home isn't possible. But you're right, should just book a dog friendly overnight and drag my hubs and kiddo for a weekend. Prices are still high for now so maybe when it's colder.
True. True. True.
LI is deceiving. Looks way easier then it actually is. Plus, night driving can be, challenging, on the way out/back.
Plus way more remote than some would think.
I don't like night driving, have terrible dark vision. (Completely freeze if lights get turned off at home despite being here for 10 years and knowing the layout...)

@theflyer Don’t leave us hanging, what are the other top four?

@Polly Wog Columbus drive was hard for me for three reasons: tiredness, TM didn‘t (and still doesn’t?) indicate elevation for stacked roadways, and signage. I drove three or four loops - probably close to 40minutes “wasted“. You are not alone.
I was using five a bit rhetorically, but let's see. In no particular order, here are a few that are either 1) really hard to find, 2) very hard to access due to traffic/road conditions, or 3) are insanely cramped:

North Columbus Drive, IL
Mott Street, NY (lower Manhatten)
59 Allen Street, NY (lower Manhatten)
160 First Street, Jersey City (a tiny, parking garage)
Flushing, NY
Philadelphia (City Center)
Boylston Street, MA
The three in the heart of Miami
  • CMX - Brickell City Centre, 701 South Miami Ave
  • SW 8th St, FL
  • Mary Brickell Village, FL

1662919550425.png

Back home again:

Check-ins for 2022-09-09
- Long Beach, CA (#550)
- Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA (#551)

Check-ins for 2022-09-10
- Vista, CA (#552)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#553)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#554)
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#555)
- La Mesa, CA (#556)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#557)
- Ontario, CA (#558)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#559)

Check-ins for 2022-09-11
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#560)

Now can I get to Red Bluff to clear the state once more before another Supercharger opens in SoCal? Fav foto from the trip, dawn this AM over KC:

IMG_8323.jpeg

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2022-09-11
- Allentown - Schantz Rd, PA (#624)
- Easton, PA (#625)
- Flemington, NJ (#626)
- Basking Ridge, NJ (#627)
- Springfield - Cleveland Place, NJ (#628)
- Cranford, NJ (#629)
- Edison, NJ (#630)
- Woodbridge, NJ (#631)
- Staten Island - Veterans Rd W, NY (#632)
- Avenel, NJ (#633)
- Elizabeth, NJ (#634)
- Kearny, NJ (#635)
- Parsippany, NJ (#636)
- Boonton, NJ (#637)
- Rockaway, NJ (#638)

I visited with some friends in New Jersey today. I visited some supercharger locations too.