Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back home again:

Check-ins for 2022-09-09
- Long Beach, CA (#550)
- Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA (#551)

Check-ins for 2022-09-10
- Vista, CA (#552)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#553)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#554)
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#555)
- La Mesa, CA (#556)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#557)
- Ontario, CA (#558)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#559)

Check-ins for 2022-09-11
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#560)

Now can I get to Red Bluff to clear the state once more before another Supercharger opens in SoCal? Fav foto from the trip, dawn this AM over KC:

View attachment 851459
I bet the cats were out in all their glory! Probably circling your feet as you took this picture.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
I did see one cat, it's been pretty hot in California, not sure if strays will be doing that good. I wonder where they come from, does the new Santa Nella have someone that comes by after the Supercharger opens and brings cats to populate the site
Pretty sure the strays in Kettleman pre-date the supercharger. I was told a Tesla owner provided the "cat houses." If you look up on the sandy hill next to the supercharger, you will see them. They generally stay in the houses during the day, probably moreso when it's hot. I've seen a few other superchargers that have cat houses nearby.

Check-ins for 2022-09-11
- Old Bridge, NJ (#1190)
- Avenel, NJ (#1191)
- Cranford, NJ (#1192)
- Syosset - Jericho Tpke, NY (#1193) (First to check-in)
- Melville, NY (#1194)
- Melville - Walt Whitman Rd, NY (#1195)
- Shirley, NY (#1196)
- Manorville, NY (#1197)

Check-ins for 2022-09-12
- East Hampton, NY (#1198)

B9CB578A-65AB-497B-A9D3-C798A5A521DC.jpeg

Syosset:
EEB7458D-CF37-4B3C-AA9D-F147FB42D903.jpeg

75FBD7DF-ABF4-42CD-8572-CA7B8DAD3F3E.jpeg

East Hampton:
FB86705C-03A7-4740-8CB0-82C19150114E.jpeg

I got my kayak in the water at lake Louise before hitting the road!
9/11/2022, Canmore AB Bow Valley Trail (#288)
Strathmore AB (#289)
Bassano AB (#290)
Medicine Hat AB (#291)
9/11/3022, Maple Creek AB (#292)
I really enjoy a local fellow that walk by and asked a bunch of Tesla questions. The town seemed very well taken care of! Would have stayed overnight but still had daylight to cover ano

I was using five a bit rhetorically, but let's see. In no particular order, here are a few that are either 1) really hard to find, 2) very hard to access due to traffic/road conditions, or 3) are insanely cramped:

North Columbus Drive, IL
Mott Street, NY (lower Manhatten)
59 Allen Street, NY (lower Manhatten)
160 First Street, Jersey City (a tiny, parking garage)
Flushing, NY
Philadelphia (City Center)
Boylston Street, MA
The three in the heart of Miami
  • CMX - Brickell City Centre, 701 South Miami Ave
  • SW 8th St, FL
  • Mary Brickell Village, FL

View attachment 851418
So Chitown Columbus Drive and NY City Valets. 🙏

I already have the one some years ago. Thanks for saving me two days on a 56 day journey in NY. 😉

So glad other people are killing it.

At some point #1 and #2 need to be mindful. 🤓

Love that we can go back in history and see what actually transpired. I think Mott St. was probably one of the more intimidating because it had been reported that it was just for locals with a private contract to park there. I probably bypassed all the Manhattan valets around ten times over the years. Neither George nor I were champing at the bit to cross those off. He and then I eventually succumbed after nearly three years.

AC1DD2F9-F797-4551-80E3-EDB32B234902.png

Saw something funny today not related to supercharging and wanted to share.
My car gave me the low voltage and shutting down message the other day, and it did, so it had to be flatbedded to Mass. The doors wouldn't open for the towtruck driver so he was a little irritated about the tow.
We get to Peabody and I'm waiting for an uber. I look out the window and one of the Tesla techs has inserted a blood pressure cuff along the pillar behind the driver's door, inflates it enough to create a gap, then sticks a long rod in and the driver's door pops open.
The techs tell me that's the standard way to open a frameless window door now with newer cars because the jimmy stick doesn't work on them. Never saw that before and wouldn't have even guessed it was a "technique".
My guess on mine was the 12V but they said the error messages were "ambiguous". Waiting with baited breath.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 46

Today's drive was definitely not a circle. Long spacing between Superchargers meant we had to do some long charges. Interestingly the Nav system was being light on the safety margin so I ended up charging for longer than it suggested to get up to a 20% buffer. Even then that buffer fell quite alarmingly at times, particularly on the first leg from Fargo to Watertown. Despite the fact that I'd charged to 90% at a hotel charger, I ended up having to slow down to 75 and then 70 for some of it (the speed limit was 80). I assume the fact that the battery was cold at the start was part of the problem (it fell to 46 overnight in Fargo.) A similar thing happened on the leg from Sioux City to Lincoln. I had charged to a 20% buffer, which actually read as 22% as we started out. Doing 5 above the speed limit which was mostly 60/65 was causing the buffer to drop quite rapidly to under 15%, so I slowed down to the speed limit. We were on routes 75/77, not I-29 so slowing down was not too bad - there was very little traffic and the road was quite rough at times. For this leg, temperature was not the issue as it was 80ish by then.

Anyway, new Superchargers are getting thin on the ground, so I only bagged two new ones for 461 miles of driving.

Check-ins for 2022-09-12

- Watertown, SD (#1483)
- Sioux City - Southern Hills Dr, IA (#1484)

Day 46.JPG
Day 46b.JPG
Day 46c.JPG

Check-ins for 2022-09-12
- North Brunswick, NJ (#639)
- East Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ (#640)
- Old Bridge, NJ (#641)
- Tinton Falls, NJ (#642)
- Freehold, NJ (#643)
- Toms River, NJ (#644)
- Barnegat, NJ (#645)
- Clarksburg, NJ (#646)
- Monroe Township, NJ (#647)
- Robbinsville, NJ (#648)
- Hamilton Township, NJ (#649)
- Trenton - Richard Stockton, NJ (#650)
- Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson, NJ (#651)
- Burlington, NJ (#652)
- Bensalem, PA (#653)
- Langhorne, PA (#654)
- Philadelphia - Church St, PA (#655)
- Philadelphia - City Center, PA (#656)
- Philadelphia - North 20th St, PA (#657)
- Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA (#658)
- Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd, NJ (#659)
- Maple Shade, NJ (#660)
- Marlton, NJ (#661)
- Deptford, NJ (#662)
- Paulsboro, NJ (#663)
- Claymont, DE (#664)

12 hour day, 334 miles,
26 new supercharger locations.