Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, depending on the breaks.

That was an awesome secret handshake. :) I'll see if I can sneak another quote by you when I next update visited SCs. Thanks for putting me on the list.

I have visited a few more Superchargers:
Perry, Wichita, Independence, Columbia, St Charles, Effingham, Terre Haute, Lafayette, Mishawaka, St Joseph, Country Club, Normal, Springfield IL, Rolla, Springfield MO, (Looked at Joplin not open yet), Catoosa, OKC.
17 new SC, if the human element hasn't failed me this time.

Finished my cross country trip...
here's my list..... 104

Abuquergue NM
Albany
Albert Lea
Amarillo TX
Atascadero
Barrie
Barstow
Barstowe
Baton Rouge A
Baton Rouge LA
Beatty NV
Brandon FL
Buckey, AZ
Buttonwillow
Cabazon
Cheyenne
Childress TX
Cisco TX
Cobourg
Comber
Cordez Lake AZ
Cornwall
Cranbury NJ
DeFuniak Springs FL
Drummondville
Duluth
El Centro
Elko
Edison
Farmington NM
Fort Myers FL
Fresno
Gila Bend
Gilroy
Glen Allen VA
Glenwood Springs
Grand Junction
Green River
Greenwich CT
Grimsby
Harris Ranch
Hinckley
Huntsville
Huntsville TX
Indio
Inyokern
JFK
Kingsland
Kingston
Kingston NY
Lake Charles LA
Lake City FL
Las Vegas NM
Las Vegas NV
Laurel MD
Lone Pine
Lovelock
Lumberton
Lusk
Magog
Milford
Mitchell
Mobile AL
Montreal
Mountain View
Murdo
Newark DE
Oakdale
Ocala FL
Page AZ
Paramus
Parry Sound
Plantation
Port Orange
Port St Lucie
Price
Primm
Queensbury NY
Rapid City
Reno
Riviera Beach
Rocklin
Rocky Mount NC
Saint Laurent
Salt Lake City
San Mateo
Santa Rosa NM
Santee SC
Savannah
Seaside
Silverthorne
Springfield
St Augustine
Tallahasse FL
Toronto
Truckee
Tucumucari NM
Waco TX
West Wendover
Winnemucca
Woodbridge VA
Woodstock
Worthington
Yuma

Barstow
Barstowe
Baton Rouge A
Baton Rouge LA

Springfield (State?)

Congrats to the first Canadian member of the Century Club!
I bumped you down to 102 for the Barstow and Baton Rouge duplicates which I'm happy to fix if in error. I also couldn't figure out the state for Springfield after tracing your route. Mass? That was one heck of a trip!

Suggestion for the chart at the top: put in a ranking number. Once you get past the top several, you completely lose track of what's what.
Everyone would like it - if this could be implemented.
I think the rank has to be auto-generated, otherwise, it will be too onerous to update the rank of lots of rows when an entry gets inserted in the middle.
There are ways to do this via CSS and javascript. I don't know if either is permissible on this site.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
Suggestion for the chart at the top: put in a ranking number. Once you get past the top several, you completely lose track of what's what.
Everyone would like it - if this could be implemented.
I think the rank has to be auto-generated, otherwise, it will be too onerous to update the rank of lots of rows when an entry gets inserted in the middle.
There are ways to do this via CSS and javascript. I don't know if either is permissible on this site.

I've talked with @BlueShift about adding this spreadsheet to supercharge.info -- it would have the advantage of generating the rankings automatically, and of checking the chargers against the official list for mistakes, duplicates, and ambiguities. And you could get fancy maps generated for your SC conquests, like this:
upload_2017-1-4_23-41-14.png

Of course it would be a minor pain for him to add some way to log in to supercharge.info. This example map is generated by grabbing and parsing this (Superchargers Visited) thread, but it's a pain because some browsers don't allow cross-site references (it's a security issue). I wonder if a moderator would comment on the ability to add CSS and javascript to this site?

HDB, would appreciate it if you could add me to the list:

1BadNerd
Central

Albert Lea, Atlanta, Aurora, Baker City, Big Timber, Billings, Birmingham, Bloomington, Boise, Butte, Champaign, Chattanooga, Coeur d'Alene, Columbia, Cincinnati, Country Club Hills, Effingham, Gillette, Glenwood Springs, Goodland, Grand Junction, Green River, Greenville, Hays, Independence, Indianapolis, Kennewick, Knoxville, Lafayette, Lexington, Limon, London, Louisville, Macon, Mauston, Memphis, Miner, Missoula, Mitchell, Mobile, Mt. Vernon, Murdo, Nashville, North Aurora, Pearl, Pendelton, Pleasant Prairie, Price, Rapid City, Ritzville, Rockford, Salina, Sandy, Savannah, Seaside, Sheridan, Silverthorne, Springfield, The Dalles, Topeka, Tremonton, Twin Falls, West Yellowstone, Worthington

Thanks.

If you could add me:

Macedonia OH, Cranberry PA, Somerset PA, Hagerstown MD, Bethesda MD, Maumee OH, Mishwaka IN, Rockford IL, Madison WI, Tridelphia WV, Newark DE, Strasburg VA, Glen Allen VA, Norfolk VA, Plymouth NC, Warsaw NC, Burlington NC, Knoxville TN, London KY, Lexington KY, Cincinnati OH, Grove City OH, Erie PA, Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, Binghamton NY, Newburgh NY, Albany NY

Thanks