Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
....As a bonus on this section, I drove out to Cape Flattery, WA which appears to be the westernmost point that you can drive to in the lower 48 states.
Sorry to burst your bubble (or anyone else trying to reach this point), it's actually Cape Blanco, just north of Port Orford, OR:
Google Maps

EDIT: It looks like I'm probably wrong, from these two coordinates from Google Maps. Oh well, that's what I was told back when I visited Port Orford in 1995:
48.386559, -124.714767
42.835852, -124.562679

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to burst your bubble (or anyone else trying to reach this point), it's actually Cape Blanco, just north of Port Orford, OR:
Google Maps

EDIT: It looks like I'm probably wrong, from these two coordinates from Google Maps. Oh well, that's what I was told back when I visited Port Orford in 1995:
48.386559, -124.714767
42.835852, -124.562679
I was having this discussion with Darren earlier, but Cape Alava, WA is actually the furthest west point in the lower 48, but you need to park at the Lake Ozette Campground and do a 3 mile hike to get there. It's a 9 mile loop with 3 miles on the beach. I did it in one day when I was in my 20s but it wasn't easy.

Darren claimed that Cape Flattery was the road that was the furthest west in the US. I'm not sure about that but I assume he did his research. I do know that the furthest west points in all 3 west coast states are incredibly close (Cape Alava, Cape Blanco and Cape Mendocino), close enough that people at each place make claims to furthest west this or that. I actually remember some spurious claims made by the people at Cape Blanco and they didn't seem to like it when I mentioned Cape Alava :)

I just added 3 today - Thousand Oaks, CA - E Thousand Oaks Bvd; Thousand Oaks, CA - W Hillcrest Drive and Glendale, CA, bringing my total to 523. We didn't actually drive very far today, but it sure felt like it, with the LA traffic. Actually it was mostly a touristy day - we visited the Getty Museum, the Norton Simon museum and then had dinner with a friend in Pasadena. We drove from Pasadena to Glendale before going to our hotel in Downey. Unfortunately all the entrance ramps to CA-134 were closed and the Tesla Nav knew nothing about that, so we had to use Google maps to find our way on local streets. What should have been a 14 minute drive took 45 minutes. As a result we left the two Downey Superchargers for tomorrow, when we have what should theoretically be a two and half hour drive to round up the 6 remaining Superchargers in the greater LA area. If all goes well, we'll spend the afternoon at AMOCA (The American Museum of Ceramic Art) in Pomona.

You are forgiven this time. But to make it up to us we expect a comfortable bed and wonderful meal when we pass through NJ the next time. It may be another decade or so, but surely some time in the future we will get back there. We passed through there Summer of 2015, pre-Tesla.

We're heading over to Sedona tomorrow via Henderson, NV.

Good choice... Very scenic. I was there in May.

upload_2018-9-9_16-46-6.png