Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catching up from the past week and adding 24 for a total of 568.

Thanks for all the helpful assistance for the fires and closed roads near Mt Shasta. FORTUNATELY, the route between Mt Shasta #1 & #2 was not closed AND I was able to make it to the other Mt Shasta location with range remaining. :p

Here are photos from each location back on Thursday.

Now that I've been to Mt Shasta, I'm wondering how long the original site of just 4 stalls will remain before it is replaced with HPWCs since the newer location has 16 stalls and I really don't see why they have 2 unique locations that close to each other.

I thoroughly enjoyed the zig-zag routes to and from the coast and discovered 3 new all-time favorite roads to drive.

09/06/2018:
Lincoln City, OR
Springfield, OR - Kruse Way
(both banks of stalls because of an earlier discussion but only counting it as 1 location)​
Klamath Falls, OR
Mount Shasta, CA - 134 Morgan Way
Mount Shasta, CA - 111 Morgan Way
Grants Pass, OR
Bandon, OR

09/07/2018:
Crescent City, CA
Eureka, CA
Ukiah, CA
Corning, CA
Sacramento, CA - Arden Way
San Ramon, CA
San Carlos, CA
East Palo Alto, CA
San Jose, CA - Coleman Avenue

09/08/2018:
Groveland, CA
Fish Camp, CA
Tejon Ranch, CA
Mojave, CA
Inyokern, CA
Lone Pine, CA
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Gardnerville, NV

IMG_20180906_144633-691x326.jpg

IMG_20180906_152140_01-518x691.jpg

This is the remainder of my road trip and I'm at my last new one right now (Carmel, IN) as Dublin has zero chance of opening in the next 4 hrs.

Added 12 more for a total of 580. I only had to leave behind 2 locations (Page, AZ and Aspen, CO) due to time constraints in my schedule but was pleased to add almost 70 new locations in 12 days and 10,650 miles.

09/09/2018:
Hawthorne, NV
Tonopah, NV
Beatty, NV
Henderson, NV
St. George, UT
Beaver, UT
Nephi, UT
Richfield, UT

09/10/2018:
Boulder, CO
Kansas City, MO

09/11/2018:
Mehlville, MO
Carmel, IN

Catching up from the past week and adding 24 for a total of 568.

Thanks for all the helpful assistance for the fires and closed roads near Mt Shasta. FORTUNATELY, the route between Mt Shasta #1 & #2 was not closed AND I was able to make it to the other Mt Shasta location with range remaining. :p

Here are photos from each location back on Thursday.

Now that I've been to Mt Shasta, I'm wondering how long the original site of just 4 stalls will remain before it is replaced with HPWCs since the newer location has 16 stalls and I really don't see why they have 2 unique locations that close to each other.
Too bad about the fires, Shasta is one of the prettiest supercharger locations Ive been to and those pictures make it look pretty grim. We still use the old location and have a picnic in the meadow behind the chargers. Looks like a good trip through my neck of the woods.

Which were your 3 new favorite roads?

#1 - CA Rt 20 from Fort Bragg to Willits
#2 - CA Rt 120 up to Groveland and the roads through Yosemite heading to Fish Camp
#3 - WA Rt 112 from Port Angeles to Cape Flattery

I wanted to take CA Rt 130 out of San Jose to Patterson but there was a portion that was closed so I wasn't able to attempt that one.

I missed @Bighorn by <2 hours. I actually posted from that supercharger. Stopped there to top off while figuring out where I would stay.

You guys keep doing that from time to time. That's awesome.

I forgot to mention that I was in the backyard of @NKYTA but he was unavailable to meet me at his charger.

Also, I think @JSergeant and I were at Henderson within a few hours of each other.

#1 - CA Rt 20 from Fort Bragg to Willits
#2 - CA Rt 120 up to Groveland and the roads through Yosemite heading to Fish Camp
#3 - WA Rt 112 from Port Angeles to Cape Flattery

I wanted to take CA Rt 130 out of San Jose to Patterson but there was a portion that was closed so I wasn't able to attempt that one.
I see you enjoy the windy roads! I like Highway 1 near Fort Bragg, but I'm more of a coast road guy. The PCH in Central CA is GREAT of course, but everybody goes there. The PCH in northern CA is also GREAT and not nearly as crowded.

You guys keep doing that from time to time. That's awesome.

I forgot to mention that I was in the backyard of @NKYTA but he was unavailable to meet me at his charger.

Also, I think @JSergeant and I were at Henderson within a few hours of each other.
Well you just zipped through the Midwest without checking on my whereabouts! We were pretty close as well.

I'm moving pretty slow since I'm crossing baseball stadiums off my list as well. Ended up staying in Normal, IL right next to one of my favorite superchargers last night. Headed to Busch Stadium now. Will be my 13th of 13 new (to me) stadiums on this trip. Will have 6 left for next year.

Well you just zipped through the Midwest without checking on my whereabouts! We were pretty close as well.

I'm moving pretty slow since I'm crossing baseball stadiums off my list as well. Ended up staying in Normal, IL right next to one of my favorite superchargers last night. Headed to Busch Stadium now. Will be my 13th of 13 new (to me) stadiums on this trip. Will have 6 left for next year.

Au contrair. I told you what my route plans were but someone forgot to return the favor. o_O

I already had almost all of the Midwest ones and the only new ones were on I-70 and I needed to make it home this afternoon / early evening.

That's a great Stadium list you have. I passed the St Louis Arch shortly before sunrise if that gives you an idea what my timing looked like.

IMG_20180911_053600-460x345.jpg

I see you enjoy the windy roads! I like Highway 1 near Fort Bragg, but I'm more of a coast road guy. The PCH in Central CA is GREAT of course, but everybody goes there. The PCH in northern CA is also GREAT and not nearly as crowded.

It also had a great deal to do with the time of day. The road to Neah Bay was after sunset so it added an extra element of excitement.

Highway 101 and 1 were socked in with a Marine layer that I couldn't even see 1/4 mile let alone the coast or the ocean until just north of Fort Bragg so it have the potential to be the best road ever but I couldn't see anyting so I could have just as well been driving through a parking lot.

A close contender for the #2 spot was Highway 1 from the 101 at Leggett to the coast at Rockport but Yosemite barely edged it out because I finally got to see El Cap in person and some of the wildfire devastation that recently occurred there and I don't know how often there are forest fires in Yosemite that close it down.

I've driven parts of the PCH years back but there is a definite difference between a Sunday Drive cruising road vs a Driver's twisty and winding road and I was looking for the twisty ones obviously.

We added 7 today, bringing my total to 540 - Phoenix, AZ; Scottsdale, AZ; Phoenix-Biltmore Fashion Park, AZ; Tucson - La Encantada Mall, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Willcox, AZ and Deming, NM.

Two different people at Deming came up to me to ask about the car and the Superchargers. Both said they had never seen anyone charging there before, and were very interested.

We added 7 today, bringing my total to 540 - Phoenix, AZ; Scottsdale, AZ; Phoenix-Biltmore Fashion Park, AZ; Tucson - La Encantada Mall, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Willcox, AZ and Deming, NM.

Two different people at Deming came up to me to ask about the car and the Superchargers. Both said they had never seen anyone charging there before, and were very interested.
That is one of my least favorite supercharger locations, but beggars can't be choosers in that part of the world. I hit it once to cross it off my list and have skipped it the last couple times going straight from Willcox to El Paso, usually with a stop at the random truck stop Starbucks along the way. Probably the most isolated Starbucks in the country :)