Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed that an error was introduced when we moved from the Wiki to the spreadsheet: my "Supercharging Since" start date. I got my car December 20, 2016, and my first SC was that date, not in January 2016. But I don't see a way to change that basic info in the spreadsheet....
The Supercharging since date is calculated from the earliest dates of Superchargers you have visited. I am guessing that there was a data entry error when the dates were entered. You have Springfield, OR listed as 1/5/2016 and St George, UT listed as 1/12/2016. Since you have some other Supercharger dates in the same states listed as 1/5/2017 and 1/12/2017 I am going to guess that those 2016 dates should have been 2017 and change them accordingly. If that's not the case, let us know.

7/26/2019:

Strongsville, OH

Heading to Michigan this weekend!

@Thinkje, I saw your PlugShare check-in a few hours ago at my nearby chargers (PA Turnpike locations) but wasn't able to stop out for a visit. I was wondering where your route was taking you but now I know.

I forgot to launch Glympse earlier but I'll give it a shot this weekend and see if I can locate you at some point. Enjoy the trip.

Reactions: Thinkje
@bmah Bruce - as one of those admin types, can you do anything to get the thread moved, to say the charging infrastructure category or at least lobby to bring the wiki category back?

I'm just a moderator for certain forums (not the ones where this thread would reside), but in any case it looks like someone took care of it?

Bruce.

Reactions: DavidB
I'm just a moderator for certain forums (not the ones where this thread would reside), but in any case it looks like someone took care of it?

Bruce.
Hey, would you look at that!
Thanks kindly to the mod god.
Now it's under the Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure category as a sticky thread. :cool:

Alright, time to let the cat out of the bag...so to speak. I've said several times that I'm not going out west again this year, still true. I've also said that I'm not taking any more vacation until October when I head up to Maine, also true. However, what I didn't say was that I have been making efforts behind the scenes to convince my work to send me on a mission to one of our company offices in a state that I have not been to before with my car. I now have the approval to go and all the pieces are in place so that I can make this trip. I will be heading out in one week.

Technically I'm calling Monday, August 5th my official travel day as I've already booked a hotel in downtown Manhattan as I will be there for four nights. I'll leave Manhattan on Friday morning and then that will be my travel day back home. I've got a bunch of what I call "IT grunt work" to do while I'm in Manhattan, but hopefully I'm not too busy every day where I can actually get out and see some sights in the evenings. This should be considerably different than my last trip where I was driving around most of the time at 80+ all over Texas. I'm thinking I'll be missing the wide open spaces rather early on in this adventure.

Anyway, I'll have the private Glympse on when I set out (hopefully I remember...as it will be my first time using it). If anyone is in the area and wants to say hi I'm willing to make a detour to make that happen. I might even swing by Philadelphia on the way home and hope to catch @PhillyGal and thank her for the article in person. After all, Philly is relatively close to NYC...well, at least in terms of this game it is. :)

I see you need quite a few here...good hunting. I'll be around this weekend if your travels take you near Livonia (that's the nearest SC to me). I'm on Glympse and in the private group as well now, so if you're sharing I'll stop by and say "hi". I could use a few things from Meijer anyway. :)

@IT Geek, you just want to meet @Thinkje so you can enact that unwritten rule by @Half Dollar Bill for a free meal by having a higher count. Sneaky.

I'll be sure to be available on your return trip from NYC for MY free meal. :D

I see you need quite a few here...good hunting. I'll be around this weekend if your travels take you near Livonia (that's the nearest SC to me). I'm on Glympse and in the private group as well now, so if you're sharing I'll stop by and say "hi". I could use a few things from Meijer anyway. :)
We'll be at the Livonia SC this afternoon. Hope to see you there!

Vera

We left 106-degree Fresno for 72-degree Pismo yesterday on the less-frequently traveled route.

I added Salinas, Monterey, and Big Sur/Ventana Inn to my modest collection on 26 July 2019.

We saw a ginormous solar installation on the west side of the Central Valley, tucked into a small canyon near the intersection of Little Panoche and Panoche Roads in western Fresno County or eastern San Benito County. We saw labor crews near Castroville busily harvesting that edible thistle and packing them into boxes that are destined for a grocery store near you.

While we were plugged in at Big Sur/Ventana, we saw this woman lurking nearby.

MV5BZTU2MTk2MjktZGY5Ny00NTQ4LTg1ZjItZjgzYmVlZGNhMzM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0Njg0ODY@._V1_.jpg

Erroll Garner's version of "Misty" was coming from her car radio too. Lucky for us, we had enough charge to reach our destination, and I unplugged quickly and bolted back to the highway. Kinda creepy.

You may wish to keep your eyes and ears open when charging at this location.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
@IT Geek, you just want to meet @Thinkje so you can enact that unwritten rule by @Half Dollar Bill for a free meal by having a higher count. Sneaky.
We'll be at the Livonia SC this afternoon. Hope to see you there!

Ha.... I totally forgot about that rule. We ended up meeting at the Meijer in Toledo, OH. I saw where she was on her Glympse and I didn't initially think she was going to go through Livonia based on the Glympse destination (silly me). Toledo and LIvonia are really close to the same distance to my house anyway....but the Meijer in Toledo has Yuengling. :)

It was nice meeting you and your husband today @Thinkje, enjoy your drive around Michigan. Looks like the weather is going to be nice for it today. Also, like I said, check out Stormcloud Brewing Company if you can find time in your trip to detour over to Frankfort. it's a quaint little town right on the lake and the sunsets there are very nice too.

• Love
Reactions: Darren S
Alright, time to let the cat out of the bag...so to speak. I've said several times that I'm not going out west again this year, still true. I've also said that I'm not taking any more vacation until October when I head up to Maine, also true. However, what I didn't say was that I have been making efforts behind the scenes to convince my work to send me on a mission to one of our company offices in a state that I have not been to before with my car. I now have the approval to go and all the pieces are in place so that I can make this trip. I will be heading out in one week.

Technically I'm calling Monday, August 5th my official travel day as I've already booked a hotel in downtown Manhattan as I will be there for four nights. I'll leave Manhattan on Friday morning and then that will be my travel day back home. I've got a bunch of what I call "IT grunt work" to do while I'm in Manhattan, but hopefully I'm not too busy every day where I can actually get out and see some sights in the evenings. This should be considerably different than my last trip where I was driving around most of the time at 80+ all over Texas. I'm thinking I'll be missing the wide open spaces rather early on in this adventure.

Anyway, I'll have the private Glympse on when I set out (hopefully I remember...as it will be my first time using it). If anyone is in the area and wants to say hi I'm willing to make a detour to make that happen. I might even swing by Philadelphia on the way home and hope to catch @PhillyGal and thank her for the article in person. After all, Philly is relatively close to NYC...well, at least in terms of this game it is. :)
Why doesn't it surprise me that I won't hold 7th very long? :( Have a great trip. What day do you think you'll be going to Cape May?

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S