Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This contest is making me want to visit my local area SpC's I haven't been to yet. I might head out over lunch a few times this week to do just that. What have I gotten myself into??

@GoBlue88, you're probably asking the wrong group of folks as none of us see this as an issue / problem / concern / addiction. :D

This contest is making me want to visit my local area SpC's I haven't been to yet. I might head out over lunch a few times this week to do just that. What have I gotten myself into??
@GoBlue88, you're probably asking the wrong group of folks as none of us see this as an issue / problem / concern / addiction. :D
I seem to recall @theflyer mentioning something along these lines. Still haven't figured what what problem he was talking about, though! ;)
The problem with this little competition is that it becomes a bit addictive. It is already common for those of us with Teslas to look for any reason to get out and travel and this endeavor just adds fuel to that fire. :)

Got 8 today. @tes-s & @Darren S

Coleman Ave -- July 29 2019
Santana Row -- July 29 2019
Santana Row Valet -- July 29 2019
SJ Cherry -- July 29 2019
SJ Blossom Hill -- July 29 2019
Los Gatos -- July 29 2019
Watsonville -- July 29 2019
Gilroy -- July 29 2019

Thanks, @jjgunn. One of us will get to these updates eventually.

Also, now that you are caught up, it's assumed that the day you post your visits is the day you visited them so you can exclude the date for each one next time and that will save you some time and typing.

It's when you visit them prior to your post when you will want to clarify such as "Visited these today except the first 2 which were yesterday" or something like that. We want to make it as easy as possible for folks to list their locations.

Reactions: DavidB
7 more today, trying to clear SoCal. It’s so damn spread out lol. column has these now

Fontana, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Riverside, CA
Temecula, CA
Lake Elsinore, CA
Corona, CA
Anaheim, CA - Santa Ana canyon road
Hmm. Your idea of "spread out" and mine differ somewhat!

Finally got around to clearing my home state:

28 July 2019

111. Trinidad CO

29 July 2019

112. Colorado Springs CO
113. Limon CO
114. Brush CO
115. Sidney NE
116. Cheyenne WY
117. Laramie WY

853 miles so far in Laramie for this mini road trip.

20190728_193239_20190729180503804.jpg

^ Part of Lathrop State Park, near Walsenburg, where I camped last night, as seen from the top of the Hogback ridge. The Spanish Peaks are in the background. Lovely campground -- many of the sites have 14-50 pedestals. Reservations only, via the internet.

7 more today, trying to clear SoCal. It’s so damn spread out lol. column has these now

Fontana, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Riverside, CA
Temecula, CA
Lake Elsinore, CA
Corona, CA
Anaheim, CA - Santa Ana canyon road

This looks amazingly like part of a trip I've been plotting to do a sweep through SoCal (no firm date yet, might be around Christmas). :)

Bruce.

Hmm. Your idea of "spread out" and mine differ somewhat!

Finally got around to clearing my home state:

28 July 2019

111. Trinidad CO

29 July 2019

112. Colorado Springs CO
113. Limon CO
114. Brush CO
115. Sidney NE
116. Cheyenne WY
117. Laramie WY

853 miles so far in Laramie for this mini road trip.

View attachment 435533
^ Part of Lathrop State Park, near Walsenburg, where I camped last night, as seen from the top of the Hogback ridge. The Spanish Peaks are in the background. Lovely campground -- many of the sites have 14-50 pedestals. Reservations only, via the internet.

Updated +7 to 117 for you, @dgpcolorado. Enjoy the trip.

We left 106-degree Fresno for 72-degree Pismo yesterday on the less-frequently traveled route.

I added Salinas, Monterey, and Big Sur/Ventana Inn to my modest collection on 26 July 2019.

We saw a ginormous solar installation on the west side of the Central Valley, tucked into a small canyon near the intersection of Little Panoche and Panoche Roads in western Fresno County or eastern San Benito County. We saw labor crews near Castroville busily harvesting that edible thistle and packing them into boxes that are destined for a grocery store near you.

While we were plugged in at Big Sur/Ventana, we saw this woman lurking nearby.

View attachment 434711

Erroll Garner's version of "Misty" was coming from her car radio too. Lucky for us, we had enough charge to reach our destination, and I unplugged quickly and bolted back to the highway. Kinda creepy.

You may wish to keep your eyes and ears open when charging at this location.

I posted this on Friday, and I do not see any changes to my list either here or on the Version 3 page.

Have I been summarily cashiered from the game? :(

As usual, thanks for the update if I am deemed worthy!