Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarrenS, did you happen to stop at the Nipton Trading Post as you passed through the greater Nipton Metropolitan Area? My son and I stopped there for lunch on our way back to the Queen City this past May for burgers and beers. (I had to grab the Baker SC for this quest, and we decided it would be fun to take the back way via Laughlin to arrive at Kingman.) The fare was pretty good for a remote location.
I've traveled the Nipton road more times than I care to admit, but I don't think I ever actually stopped in Nipton. That is some fine MGTOW territory with plenty of guys in burnt out trailers living off the grid :)

4B757270-5C60-43DE-8A84-A89E0D07E06F.jpeg
I see you’re “enjoying” retirement :)
Got these two together in CA last week.

DarrenS, did you happen to stop at the Nipton Trading Post as you passed through the greater Nipton Metropolitan Area? My son and I stopped there for lunch on our way back to the Queen City this past May for burgers and beers. (I had to grab the Baker SC for this quest, and we decided it would be fun to take the back way via Laughlin to arrive at Kingman.) The fare was pretty good for a remote location.

I've traveled the Nipton road more times than I care to admit, but I don't think I ever actually stopped in Nipton. That is some fine MGTOW territory with plenty of guys in burnt out trailers living off the grid :)

@cpa, I did not take the opportunity to stop at the Nipton Trading Post but maybe the town was so big that I didn't see it. The only photo I have from town is this rather apocolyptic-looking vehicle and I'm sure @PLUS EV has seen something like this on his many travels through here.

Using Google Street View it looks as though this is right next to the Trading Post (just before going over the RR Tracks heading toward I-15, Google Maps. I've thoroughly enjoyed taking side roads and seeing towns and such like this rather than always seeing things from the Interstates.

upload_2019-9-20_7-19-34.png

upload_2019-9-20_7-24-59.png

Last edited:
Personally I think those of us in Michigan should get extra credit for being able to compete in this game. First we're starting off on a peninsula and second, anytime we leave the state we have to learn how to make left turns again. :)
I think there's truth in that argument; just look at Florida.
It's a peninsula, there's no one at the top of the leaderboard, and they need to learn how to drive. :oops:;)

@cpa, I did not take the opportunity to stop at the Nipton Trading Post but maybe the town was so big that I didn't see it. The only photo I have from town is this rather apocolyptic-looking vehicle and I'm sure @PLUS EV has seen something like this on his many travels through here.

Using Google Street View it looks as though this is right next to the Trading Post (just before going over the RR Tracks heading toward I-15, Google Maps. I've thoroughly enjoyed taking side roads and seeing towns and such like this rather than always seeing things from the Interstates.

View attachment 456978

View attachment 456980

Darren,

Your second picture shows the restaurant (Whistle Stop). A white ICE is parked directly in front.

I wholeheartedly agree that the side roads are fun to drive, and a challenge to figure out charging, since the navigation onboard the car does not like these sorts of diversions. I have done this a bunch of times over five years. A partial list:

Eureka SC to Mt. Shasta SC via SR299 east and SR3 north from Weaverville to Callahan-Gazelle Rd to Interstate 5, north of MSC.

Mt. Shasta SC to K-Falls (before the SC was built), east on OR140 to Lakeview, then north on US395 through Burns and John Day to reach the Pendleton SC. (I had charged overnight at a campground and during the day at a 70A charger in Burns.)

Lake City CA south on County Road 1 through Cedarville CA, Eagleville CA, Gerlach NV, Fernley NV to US50 west to Carson City, then south to the Topaz Lake/Gardnerville SC. This was about a 260-mile jaunt, arriving with 7%. Fifty miles per hour for the first three hours conserved ample range to permit flooring it the last 22 miles to the SC.

US160 from Durango CO east through Alamosa to Wilsenburg CO then north on a Colorado highway to the Limon CO Supercharger.

If you are ever back out here in the wild west, I'd be happy to suggest some of the longer and less frequently traveled roads.

Reactions: Darren S
Made it to Asheville!

Today’s Superchargers (in order):
  • South Hill, VA
  • Henderson, NC
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Greenville, SC
  • Asheville, NC
Met up with @Tdreamer in Henderson but went separate directions after that. Asheville has been completely full all afternoon, as expected. I’m actually going to charge in a few minutes once it quiets down. North Carolina drivers have absolutely zero lane discipline... argh!

Made it to Asheville!

Today’s Superchargers (in order):
  • South Hill, VA
  • Henderson, NC
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Greenville, SC
  • Asheville, NC
Met up with @Tdreamer in Henderson but went separate directions after that. Asheville has been completely full all afternoon, as expected. I’m actually going to charge in a few minutes once it quiets down. North Carolina drivers have absolutely zero lane discipline... argh!
updated