Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A good part of the difference is that Tesla slowed down the old cars so much at the supercharger. The charge rate I got when my car was new compared to now was way faster.
Ya, I know. Experienced the same but I never got anything close to a sustained 145 kw in my 2014 like I've done with this car. My last trip in Lenny was pretty painful as I needed to do several nearly-full charges. They took 1 1/2 hours or even slightly longer. Tesla has been completely non-transparent about this d rating. I try hard not to think too much about it or assign it a malicious intent on their part. I didn't buy Gracie primarily because of the better charging rate but It was certainly part of the equation.

Reactions: David99
Ya, I know. Experienced the same but I never got anything close to a sustained 145 kw in my 2014 like I've done with this car. My last trip in Lenny was pretty painful as I needed to do several nearly-full charges. They took 1 1/2 hours or even slightly longer. Tesla has been completely non-transparent about this d rating. I try hard not to think too much about it or assign it a malicious intent on their part. I didn't buy Gracie primarily because of the better charging rate but It was certainly part of the equation.
And Ravens are supposed to get 200 kW at the V3s (eventually?)

And Ravens are supposed to get 200 kW at the V3s (eventually?)
Ya, I look forward to it experiencing that. Clearly wasn't going to happen at this particular supercharger.

In Wallace, a family with a brand new Nissan leaf arrived to use the chargepoint chademo. He couldn't get it working and had to call. Once he got it working, I realized he was only going to be charging at 50 kilowatts.

Can't remember the last time I worried whether the supercharger would work when I arrived and how it feels like charging has come to a halt once it drops below 70 kW.

We may have our gripes with the supercharger network but it is in a league of its own.

New visits posted this past week:
HandleSuperchargerDate
theflyerAugusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA12/28/2019
theflyerAugusta, GA12/28/2019
theflyerMetter, GA12/28/2019
theflyerCary, NC12/28/2019
theflyerCharlotte - Toringdon Way, NC12/28/2019
theflyerHenderson, NC12/27/2019
theflyerSmithfield, NC12/28/2019
theflyerWallace, NC12/28/2019
theflyerFlorence, SC12/28/2019
ThinkjeCape May Court House, NJ12/28/2019
ThinkjeToms River, NJ12/28/2019
tes-sFairfield - Northbound, CT12/23/2019
TdreamerFairfield - Northbound, CT12/23/2019
TdreamerFairfield - Southbound, CT12/23/2019
TdreamerRochester, NH12/26/2019
TdreamerBrooklyn - N 12th Street, NY12/29/2019
David99Altoona, IA12/21/2019
benswingAltamonte Springs, FL12/29/2019
benswingGainesville, FL12/22/2019
benswingLake City, FL12/22/2019
benswingLive Oak, FL12/22/2019
benswingOcala, FL12/22/2019
benswingOrlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL12/22/2019
benswingTurkey Lake, FL12/22/2019
benswingAugusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA12/22/2019
benswingAugusta, GA12/22/2019
benswingMetter, GA12/22/2019
benswingTifton, GA12/22/2019
benswingMt Airy, NC12/21/2019
benswingColumbia, SC12/22/2019
benswingSalem, VA12/21/2019
Half Dollar BillLynnfield, MA12/26/2019
TreborThickwebNorth Bend, WA12/24/2019
ThortsMDSeaside, OR12/31/2018
ThortsMDSpringfield, OR12/31/2016
ThortsMDTigard, OR12/28/2019
ThortsMDArlington, WA12/31/2018
ThortsMDAuburn, WA11/30/2019
ThortsMDIssaquah, WA12/28/2019
ThortsMDMonroe, WA12/31/2017
ThortsMDNorth Bend, WA12/28/2019
IdaXSan Clemente, CA12/21/2019
IdaXEnsenada, Mexico12/21/2019
bmahMt. Shasta - 134 Morgan Way, CA12/27/2019
bmahMt. Shasta, CA12/27/2019
bmahRed Bluff, CA12/27/2019
bmahWilliams, CA12/27/2019
edigestEhrenberg, AZ12/24/2019
edigestAnaheim - E Katella Ave, CA12/25/2019
edigestDowney - Lakewood Blvd, CA12/26/2019
edigestDowney - Stonewood St, CA12/26/2019
edigestHawthorne - El Segundo Blvd, CA12/26/2019
edigestHawthorne, CA12/26/2019
edigestManhattan Beach, CA12/26/2019
edigestRedondo Beach, CA12/26/2019
KathyApplebaumFairfield, CA10/19/2019
KathyApplebaumRed Bluff, CA12/21/2019
KathyApplebaumSacramento - Arden Way, CA9/26/2019
KathyApplebaumWilliams, CA12/21/2019
KathyApplebaumBend, OR12/22/2019
KathyApplebaumThe Dalles, OR12/22/2019
KathyApplebaumWoodburn, OR12/27/2019
KathyApplebaumCentralia, WA12/23/2019
KathyApplebaumSequim, WA12/23/2019
KathyApplebaumVancouver, WA12/23/2019

Reactions: Owner and Big Earl
Absolutely! Our stumbling block seems to be getting a simple database system with the security, so if anyone has ideas here is what I think we are looking for.

1. A relational model. There is a lot of "stuff" in the spreadsheet, but basically there are 3 sheets that are the relational model: "Superchargers" (columns A through AF), "Competitors", and "Visits."
2. Entry method. We have some competitors that have edit access to enter their visit dates. They enter it in their column in the Superchargers sheet. They are mostly blocked from changing other things in the spreadsheet. This is controlled by their Google login so we do not maintain any sort of login / account information.

We are, of course, open to other ideas/solutions that support the game.
A minimal AWS RDS Aurora instance would be a couple hundred $ / year. To allow editing for the admins via Security Groups would be relatively easy. Allowing editing by all, per column, would be a management nightmare.

Split the google sheets?? At work we use a middle layer (Immuta) that reads the DB, based on multiple datasources, and from there, Tableau for the visualizations. But that is more cost, but I have an “in”, so maybe.

Nothing is jumping out to me as an easy, cost effective solution, unfortunately.

A quick google suggests Smartsheet, Zapier?, Airtable?, Box.com/Dropbox? Pretty sure Tableau could read those...but #2 would still be an issue.

Any useful input from @BlueShift ?

On a rear end push-to-400+ road trip. So far today I’ve picked off:

Brooklyn N 12th st
New York E 47th st
New York 59 Allen st
New York Mott st
Jersey City First st
Boonton NJ

I’ve avoided all of the above valet locations in previous runs but felt compelled to attempt them on this trip in my quest for 400. I hate valets! A couple ended up costing me nothing for my green-and-go visits. But the others cost about $45 or so in total. Not entirely sure it was worth it but not seeing these sites on the uncleared locations map will be nice.

Next stops: West Virginia.

Note: I had really wanted to go north and do the SC’s north of Toronto, and return east via the TCH from North Bay down to Ottawa. But the ice and snow moving into the area put a stop to that.

A minimal AWS RDS Aurora instance would be a couple hundred $ / year. To allow editing for the admins via Security Groups would be relatively easy. Allowing editing by all, per column, would be a management nightmare.

Split the google sheets?? At work we use a middle layer (Immuta) that reads the DB, based on multiple datasources, and from there, Tableau for the visualizations. But that is more cost, but I have an “in”, so maybe.

Nothing is jumping out to me as an easy, cost effective solution, unfortunately.

A quick google suggests Smartsheet, Zapier?, Airtable?, Box.com/Dropbox? Pretty sure Tableau could read those...but #2 would still be an issue.

Any useful input from @BlueShift ?

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and little lamzy divey. A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you? (Sorry!) :confused:

This post might be of interest to some of the folks here:

Supercharger - Alamosa, CO

Sounds very similar to my experience this summer in the Dalles that I posted about in this thread. But this time with much colder temperatures and many more miles remaining on the battery. This kind of thing never happened prior to 2019 and believe me, I drove both of my Model Ses down to single digit miles remaining on many occasions. Whatever it is, Tesla needs to either fix the problem or recalibrate the battery display and simply display less miles/percentage remaining.

BTW, I had another near miss over the holidays trying to make it to the Centralia supercharger. I was in a tight spot for various reasons (won't bother going into it here), but drove slowly and managed to get to the off-ramp near the supercharger with 4 Rated Miles remaining. No problem, right? Wrong. At that point, I saw the battery gauge drop from 4 to 2 to 1 to 0 in the span of about 15 seconds as I slowed on the off-ramp with regenerative braking. Never did show 3 miles remaining lol. Fortunately I was still able to limp the remaining .4 miles to the supercharger and plug in, but needless to say it was disconcerting. Unlike the Dalles experience, I never lost regen (actually bumped back up to 1 Rated Mile when I parked at the supercharger) and I never got any warnings about the car shutting down. Nonetheless it was strange.

Ouch!! I can't remember being on a trip and pulling in to a supercharger with more than 30 miles rated remaining!! I'll have to be more careful.
It is unclear which range they were looking at tho.

I *always* go on '30 mile' projected range if I'm going to be close at all and the where is not mild summer.

Related article: Reducing Tesla range anxiety on trips – a practical approach

2kG0np2.jpg

Tesla didn't get my recent repair done on the same day so they provided a loaner X, which was way cool and my first experience driving one. I get it home with 40 miles left on the battery and we decide to go out to eat at a restaurant 10 miles away. We pull into the parking lot and I've got 20ish miles left on the battery. We come out and somehow the battery is down to 20. We start driving home and I'm losing about 2 miles for every mile I drive, so I slow waaay down, like 45. Things get a bit better and we get to my offramp with 4 miles on the display and I know I only have about a mile to go, so I'm not as worried about running out of juice and we did get home fine.
Note that I take full responsibility here for the car being new to me and me being unfamiliar with the vehicle dynamics. We also could have waited a bit to go eat to allow it to charge a little more. My point, trying to be additive, is that I wonder how many new drivers WOULD have run out of juice not paying attention to the display and just assuming that they'd be OK making a 20 mile round trip on a 40 mile battery display.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
... My point, trying to be additive, is that I wonder how many new drivers WOULD have run out of juice not paying attention to the display and just assuming that they'd be OK making a 20 mile round trip on a 40 mile battery display.
I wish they had an option to put 'Projected miles' on the Information Display instead of 'Rated' general/fixed Wh/mile value.

Last edited:
Congrats on 400 @Tdreamer! I’ve been following you on Glympse all weekend ... and following you on the road today.

12/30/19:
  • Salamanca, NY
  • Erwin, NY
  • Ithaca, NY
more tomorrow...

side note: I increased my Patreon subscription for supercharge.info for the new year. I encourage all competitors to contribute to supercharge.info, as it’s the backbone of our game. Cheers!

Last edited:
Finishing up day 1 of my year end road trip:
West Virginia:
Morgantown
Weston
Charleston
Huntington (#400)

a wet foggy ride this evening. Tomorrow, rain and... freezing rain
View attachment 494277

Huntington - 400
View attachment 494278
Finished the trip last night with:

Parkersberg, WV
Hermitage, PA
Salamanca, NY
Erwin, NY
Ithaca, NY
Binghamton, NY

I also stopped by Oneonta NY on the way home and it hasn't moved at all. Transformer and meter are there (the meter appeared live), but no Tesla equipment at all (no pedestals, no superchargers, etc...).

There was less ice on the roads than I feared - the western end of the Mass Turnpike at high elevations was a mess, with one incident involving a truck totaling a car closing all travel lanes. A bunch of other less graphic crashes here and there as well. Was glad to have snow tires on having purchased them about a month ago.

+16 new superchargers in 1940 miles
upload_2019-12-31_10-12-47.png

Congrats on 400 @Tdreamer! I’ve been following you on Glympse all weekend ... and following you on the road today.

12/30/19:
  • Salamanca, NY
  • Erwin, NY
  • Ithaca, NY
more tomorrow...

side note: I increased my Patreon subscription for supercharge.info for the new year. I encourage all competitors to contribute to supercharge.info, as it’s the backbone of our game. Cheers!
@Big Earl sorry we missed each other on the road. Nice trip! I second your plug for encouraging all competitors to contribute to supercharge.info on Patreon. We couldn't play this game without it, and without the incredible team effort from all the Tesla owners out there contributing status updates on TMC and elsewhere worldwide.

Reactions: NKYTA