Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like TeslaFi automatically resets the map at midnight. Due to my late night driving patterns, I need to figure out a way to change this! I actually stayed the night in Grants Pass and Reno, but if you look at these maps, you'd think I stayed in Roseville lol.

View attachment 514549View attachment 514548

@Darren S is the expert on TeslaFi and late night driving - maybe he has some suggestions.

@PLUS EV, I thought I gave you a friendly heads-up that Teslafi resets things each Midnight. :cool: I think it calculates it from your "Home" address (so for you it is Midnight Pacific Time but for me it is Midnight Eastern Time). As long as it is consistent for your account the entire time then it's fine rather than changing for each timezone you are in.

Tip: an asterisk (*) next to the timestamp in Teslafi means it is outside of your Home timezone.

Although it is possible to 'trick' Teslafi and gain an extra few hours on a day it will correct itself the next day. For example, you can start a 3-hr drive at 11:59 PM local time on Feb 22nd which is counted as a 3-hr drive on Feb 22nd rather than a 1-minute drive on Feb 22nd and a 2:59 hr drive on Feb 23rd. That means you actually got 24 hrs + 3 additional hrs on Feb 22nd. So if you look at a single day then it doesn't always add up to 24 hrs.

However, it will be corrected the next day because if you add up all the hours (including driving, charging, idles, and stops) then it would only add up to 21 hrs since you already used up the first 3 hrs of the day as a drive continuing from the 22nd. It all averages out in the end until you try something bizarre like drive with or against a Spring Forward or Fall Back time change and get the normal 25 hrs of a day but then add an extra 3 hrs of driving from the day before. That's when it is a little sketchy if you say it was possible to drive 1,500 miles in "a single 24-hr period."

You can sometimes see this in the details of a drive and it will suddenly skip an hour from one minute to the next (or maybe go backwards by an hour) or maybe the details will say you drove 120 miles in 60 minutes but was only possible because you changed timezones. The next time crossing the timezone it might say you drove the same 120 miles but it took 180 minutes. That still averages to 240 miles driven in 240 minutes since (normally) everyone returns home eventually.

Note: this can be seen in the overview and details of a drive. I took a drive from Indio, CA to Quartzsite, AZ and the overview shows I started at 15:00* which is based on the local timezone (Pacific) but the details of the drive show it started at 18:00 which is based on my home timezone (Eastern) since there was a 3-hr time difference.

Last edited:
Two new NYC chargers in the bag, but @tes-s got to one a week and a half ago. Grrrh!
Went to Flushing and Vesey St.

interesting trying to get into Vesey st parking garage. Had to get out of my car to walk to the security station to ask them to lower the metal pillars blocking the entrance. They were friendly and agreed so when I pulled my car up they did a bomb sweep of my car with a mirror checking the undercarriage. charged up and went to the pay station with a grand total of six minutes on the tab and it cost me $25!
Did not realize that was going to happen but thought it might. Oh well at least I got another first!
Glad I skipped it, even though I was in Manhattan the same day I was in Flushing.

It looks like @Randy Spencer claimed Roseville-Galleria Boulevard on Feb 22 (per the spreadsheet), although I don't see any post confirming that.
As a reminder, it is courteous to your fellow competitors to post a note here when you visit a new Supercharger and not just enter it on the spreadsheet. Apart from other reasons, people have been known to enter incorrect dates on the Spreadsheet - a post here provides confirmation of the date.

Sorry, I did post about my Feb. 22nd visit on another thread with @bmah as we are the usual suspects around new NorCal chargers, but I haven't seen a lot of people posting single charger visits here. I do post my trips here, but when Hayward opened I didn't make a post here as it was only a 12-minute drive. Recently South SF and a different day to Scotts Valley, now Roseville, which was the longest drive but these were all just quick single-purpose trips that didn't seem worth taking up space here. Especially with the weekly cross-post from the spreadsheet.

Sorry, I did post about my Feb. 22nd visit on another thread with @bmah as we are the usual suspects around new NorCal chargers, but I haven't seen a lot of people posting single charger visits here. I do post my trips here, but when Hayward opened I didn't make a post here as it was only a 12-minute drive. Recently South SF and a different day to Scotts Valley, now Roseville, which was the longest drive but these were all just quick single-purpose trips that didn't seem worth taking up space here. Especially with the weekly cross-post from the spreadsheet.
I think I speak for all the Admins of the competition when I say that we'd prefer that all new Supercharger visits be posted here even if they have been entered on the Spreadsheet, and as a competitor I find it helpful to have them posted here too. That was what alerted me that Thinkje had already bagged Maple Shade, NJ, so I didn't need to make a special trip there after all. Likewise PLUS EV and NKYTA would have known that you'd already bagged the new Roseville Supercharger.

We'll let you off this time with a warning and no penalty, but the next time we may have to set @Darren S on you :)

Sorry, I did post about my Feb. 22nd visit on another thread with @bmah as we are the usual suspects around new NorCal chargers, but I haven't seen a lot of people posting single charger visits here. <snip>

I think I speak for all the Admins of the competition when I say that we'd prefer that all new Supercharger visits be posted here even if they have been entered on the Spreadsheet, and as a competitor I find it helpful to have them posted here too. <snip> We'll let you off this time with a warning and no penalty, but the next time we may have to set @Darren S on you :)

:p thanks, @JSergeant.

Soft error this time, @Randy Spencer, since you did post about it in another thread and a fellow competitor was included too so we won't hold up your updates by a few days this time. lol

Sometimes it is a judgement call whether to do updates of single visits but it is definitely easier for Admins or even fellow competitors to find the reference in this main thread. After your 5th day of a single visit each day or after your 5th post of a single visit in the same day ... THEN we might recommend doing it after the daily trip or after each day.

I think I speak for all the Admins of the competition when I say that we'd prefer that all new Supercharger visits be posted here even if they have been entered on the Spreadsheet, and as a competitor I find it helpful to have them posted here too. That was what alerted me that Thinkje had already bagged Maple Shade, NJ, so I didn't need to make a special trip there after all. Likewise PLUS EV and NKYTA would have known that you'd already bagged the new Roseville Supercharger.

We'll let you off this time with a warning and no penalty, but the next time we may have to set @Darren S on you :)
Just so long as people don’t post visits to superchargers that aren’t open yet. That can cause a wasted trip as well:)

Last edited:
I have had to go by the adage if I was able to charge at a site than I have visited it. I often cannot find the Supercharger in my car nav when it shows as open in Supercharge.info. It would be kinda nice if that site could wait until Tesla officially opens them. That way those of us that pay for Supercharging could use their account to record the visits. Although it is a nice surprise to not have to pay for supercharging at those sites.

I also use the Favorites in my car nav to keep track of the sites I have visited, and I cannot favorite them if Tesla hasn't added them to the car nav.

Last edited:
I often cannot find many Superchargers in my car nav when they show as open in Supercharge.info, it would be kinda nice if that site could wait until Tesla officially opens them. That way those of us that pay for Supercharging could use their account to record the visits.
There is nothing wrong with waiting until they show up in the car nav to visit. :)

Which brings up the point, how valuable is it to post your visits here (unless there is a good story to go with) when it rarely is posted the same day? Meaning I don't believe I would have motivated anyone or kept anyone from visiting a site trying to get a First just because I did or didn't post here.

I always assume that I have less than 24hrs from when someone posts about a Supercharger opening to get there myself, so that I can at least tie and get a First. If I think "I can wait a day while I celebrate my wife's birthday" I will likely be scooped, lesson learned.

I understand it makes sense to have a backup showing that the dates were entered into the spreadsheet correctly, but I also remember reading that we were OK with new members putting in dates to the best of their recollection. So which is it?

I LOVE reading the stories here, I just think if I don't have a good story to add to the visit it's that useful to post. Guess I'm looking for a better reason than "it's the rules"

As a non-admin, I don't care much about every single supercharger getting posted here, but "firsts" definitely seem noteworthy enough to post. It wasn't the case with me last night, but I could see someone getting annoyed if they were making a special trip to get a "first" and were unaware that someone else had gotten it the previous day.

Reactions: JSergeant
As a non-admin, I don't care much about every single supercharger getting posted here
Posting here is a reasonably contemporaneous log of the visits for admin purposes, and also makes it a little more interesting than just visit logging.
Running around in stealth mode and quietly updating the spreadsheet just doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of the competition. This is a community effort, after all, not just a personal travel record.
Well said.
"firsts" definitely seem noteworthy enough to post.
Yes, and usually same day with a photo.

I'm even thinking if A posts a "first" after B has posted a "first" on a later date, that we adjust A's date to match B so they both get the first. Some people value "firsts" highly and travel many hours to get there before anyone else. To do that only to see someone post a couple of days later that they were there earlier does not seem right.

This may be a minority view:

I am not a tech person. When I travel, I detach from the cyber world as much as I can. I do not send or check my email during my absences. In fact, I don't even know how to do it even if I wanted to. I just want to drive, relax, enjoy my company, the scenery, any planned activities, and the challenge of getting to and from my ultimate destination.

I don't check this site much during my sojourns, as my only internet access is on my cell phone with its tiny screen and tinier keyboard. I might log on if I get extremely bored before retiring, but other than that I wait until I have returned home to post my latest visits. It is entirely possible that I might get a highly coveted "first" at some location, but the odds are that I would be ignorant to this fact because I am not aware that a particular location just opened up earlier in the day or week.

I plan my trips to avail myself of my unvisited Superchargers whenever possible. I have a route that lists the Superchargers that I will be visiting, both old and new. If a brand-spanking new Supercharger opens while I am gone, I won't know when it opened, and I won't know that a competitor is racing across country to bag it first.

I'm sorry if this is contrary to the spirit of our competition.