Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it listed earlier (in my trip plan) as Pendleton but IIRC, I updated it to match the name shown in the Nav. I did that with another location too, but I’m forgetting which one it was.

Feb 25th visits
  • Toole, UT
  • South Salt Lake City, UT
  • Evanston, WY
  • Rock Springs, WY
  • Rawlins, WY
  • Laramie, WY
  • Cheyenne, WY
  • Sidney, NE
  • Ogallala, NE
  • Gothenburg, NE
  • Grand Island, NE
One of the most boring stretches of interstate in all of the land. But still, that is an impressive number of miles.

My birthday present to myself ... nabbing a 1st visit at Grove City, PA (even though it's been open for 2 weeks). +1 for 669 and I've updated the spreadsheet.

Also, my first supercharger visit this decade. Quite a day for me by 7:30 AM. Ok, time to head to work.

Confirmation of successful charging below since it's a first visit for the game. It's actually a V3 location but I'm capped at 95 kW so it's lost on me.

IMG_20200226_071628_copy_540x405.jpg

IMG_20200226_072212_copy_540x720__01.jpg

@gnxs, I see that supercharge.info has an Open date of 02/25/2020 for Deerfield Beach but since you were the 1st person here do you happen to have a pic of the green charging ring or the screen or app indicating it is actively charging?

Edit: I updated the spreadsheet to indicate Deerfield Beach as "Open" and you are listed as having the only visit there so far so unless anyone else visited today then you're the only one with a 1st -- congrats and thanks for the heads-up.
Darren,

I uploaded a few pics in the Deerfield Supercharger thread here (post #31):

New Deerfield Beach Supercharger

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
LOL I was “going with the flow”. actually I was getting passed doing 80. The freeway was full but moving, I can’t believe so many people go to work at 3:30am. And they drive very aggressively, glad that stretch is done

Don't forget, some of them are probably getting to work to support the 7 & 8 AM Offices in the Eastern timezone.

One of the most boring stretches of interstate in all of the land. But still, that is an impressive number of miles.

You aren’t kidding! I’ve driven I-90 from sea to sea, and SEA to Chicago a handful of times and have now, thanks to this silly game, driven a good chunk of I-80. There’s an awful lot of miles to cover on that road before the scenery changes. Not much competition for the Superchargers either.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Lake Ontario was fun to cruise around. Sorry about not posting these stops sooner, I didn't realize how this forum plays a role in the game. NJ Turnpike Authority and Tesla just agreed to put V3 superchargers in the remaining rest areas along the Turnpike so there will be more opportunities for firsts nearby soon!

Here are the new superchargers I added on my Valentine's day loop the lake trip to beat Big Earl to 300:

Oneonta, NY (First)
Utica, NY
Syracuse, NY

Watertown, NY
Kingston, ON
Belleville, ON
Port Hope, ON
Pickering, ON
Markham, ON - Markville
Barrie, ON - Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON
Concord, ON
Toronto, ON - Bay Street
Etobicoke, ON
Mississauga, ON - Winston Churchill Blvd.
Cambridge, ON
Woodstock, ON
Hamilton, ON
Burlington, ON
Grimsby, ON
Buffalo, NY
(Cheektowaga opened up the day I was there but wasn't on the map until later that day when I was in Toronto)
Salamanca, NY
Erwin, NY
Binghamton, NY
Roscoe, NY
Middletown, NY
Queensbury, NY

My wife is at a ceramics show with a friend. I was originally going to take advantage of that to do a day trip to Maple Shade, NJ and Ocean City, MD (about 424 miles, 8:35 round trip), but then Williamsport, PA came live yesterday so maybe instead I could do a 337 mile, 6:20 round trip and bag a First), or I could just enjoy a peaceful day at home, work on my taxes, and let someone else have the First and do the Superchargers another day. Sadly, I'm leaning towards the latter. I've already lollygagged for a bit too long for either trip to appeal to me now. Sorry for letting down the side.:(

Bah, getting firsts are overrated. I try to avoid them when I can. Just ask me about Newport News, VA.... Or go back about a dozen pages in this thread and read it yourself. :)

My goal for 2020 is to go 12/12 with a new charger each month of the year. So far I'm 2/2, so that's a good start. Plus I've got the Flint one (Swartz Creek) and a couple just opened up in Indiana. It's like I'm living in California. Well, not really at all...but it certainly is the midwest version of that right now, that's for sure.

For those of you who are new to Glympse (@PLUS EV), please reach out to @theflyer for an invitation to join our private Glympse group.

And yes, running Glympse to Custer was a lot of fun last year. There were a lot of people using it and I found it helpful for beating large groups of cars to the Superchargers, particularly the small 4-stall stations in South Dakota.

Reactions: Tdreamer and BM3B
For those of you who are new to Glympse (@PLUS EV), please reach out to @theflyer for an invitation to join our private Glympse group.

And yes, running Glympse to Custer was a lot of fun last year. There were a lot of people using it and I found it helpful for beating large groups of cars to the Superchargers, particularly the small 4-stall stations in South Dakota.

@Big Earl, thanks for looking out for others but @PLUS EV is already part of the Glympse group (if you randomly click on a bunch of the empty profile icons in the group in the app then you'll see his name).

Indeed it was fun for Custer and good thinking about getting to a small location ahead of a large group. I was a little off-the-beaten-path so I didn't have the same issue as the bottlenecks through SD that I heard from others.

This was the Monday after the event but I have some other screenshots on the approach that are fun as well.

upload_2020-2-26_15-48-2.png

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
We're not going to have to have that little talk about the starts and ends of the decades, are we, now? :D

Heh. I keep remembering about the Seinfeld episode when Newman booked the room for the wrong side of the "decade" and would have been 1 yr late in celebrating.

It's at least the first new charger since having to write something other than the year 201x. Better? lol

I am trying to go for the first time this year. Can you share tips on the journey and hotels? I am concerned about charger availability. Hopefully Elon sends some megapack semi chargers.

Reactions: Darren S
I am trying to go for the first time this year. Can you share tips on the journey and hotels? I am concerned about charger availability. Hopefully Elon sends some megapack semi chargers.
Assuming you take the fastest route from LA to Custer (via southern Wyoming), I think you're only real concern would be Wheatland and I'm guessing it would be manageable. Driving a Tesla, you'd have to make a slight detour from Rawlins to Wheatland and then on to Custer, rather than taking the fastest route that google recommends. You'd want to charge in Wheatland enough so that you can avoid Lusk. I doubt Wheatland would fill up and if it does, it would probably be a short wait. Once you get to Custer there are plenty of charging opportunities, not only a supercharger but also many HPWCs.

Reactions: BM3B