Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the good old days, we'd stalk build sites and try to plan a group get-together for the expected opening day. Sometimes we'd be late by a week or two.
I kinda miss those early days. I joined the game in 2016, which was admittedly at the tail-end of the era when there was virtually no choice but to stop at every single charger and in many cases use alternate means to get from point A to point B. Every new opening was worth celebrating.

Supercharger network at the time I bought my first Tesla in September 2016 vs today.

_da6WQoWvHzoPQNHkoFP3cDk8vY-x2VATOHdNCNz7K9Ma9VZ2_94KGiiaTzYArgI42d9czRCaMkdBpHs3e9QtxeyPraxAa92ghbNuiLnSzu-WbjhB5nppp3qwgbGBHWYIXxC3jjBqNpd9-bRJYKy8BKmEwjgMBTSVXP22oKcLQrbSDaSdZ1MI9ZyDPv9O4QMfvnYsAk5kySDrWSKyfnTWHc5bDa-r8-in3lgGHUstZC6tZ5hLCtwUQfrskw3L5jtJozsmxDkITy1qPOOyJdDoJ3N0sPWio-WWxoHg-5Do_aTRov9x6Y57vAyKiHMVdMmVo9Nc4t_7uZmSlLA__ex8TZaKOXLJcr_KbLC5gg7_CMjUUBEJsefGbg-TxyaWdaB2wWSlY3Bukanhj30Yt9d9-yAmDYi60-7ko627QEQXrZf_azK3oEQVjBPqml3l2_22D0kYd7rBNTrIvz-sEl8w_hUGPKaBRA_0uLZFPGW-ZzXCN6E0ZnmXKL8LrVSL2Pq1qKfVSaFVDDZg1fiYgarIEarxs4oMNvbXmgnmFHYOKUwQkYTdWGy6vSxh6ayQ07HID1f7NfJQjkJ7Oka4fMs1M00CaHOmwy4XtziiB5Vgr_nJ-5GeMOjaxFLashmjv0VXNQsCcKccqdJLBEUHk2auXzILC9clt2MyXjPxlW8O88NFHZHYEURptYP=w1489-h1037-no

upload_2020-3-8_9-47-2.png

The weather in NS and NB still looks a bit dicey. I have no desire to touch my toes in the water at either end or clear the country right now. Aulac was a challenge in my 3 when it was a 295 mile leg from Brewer. Haven’t plotted out the challenges yet. Montreal looks pretty nice this week though. I need to go back to the map.

NB. Passport and rabies certificate live in the glovebox:)

The weather in NS and NB still looks a bit dicey.
I started to get inspired with trip-planning but hit a conceptual snag.
Ferry to Nova Scotia from Maine Service | The CAT | Bay Ferries
Since we did the ferry from DE to NJ and I've looked into the one from MI to WI, this looked right up our alley. But there's no supercharger in Bar Harbor and it's a 200 mile trip to get to one once you dock in NS. I'm thinking to get to Bar Harbor early enough to spend some time at the level 2's at The College of the Atlantic but you can only reserve them for 4 hour slots.
My point? It's starting to get a little complicated. Years ago, I wouldn't have minded all the planning, so maybe I'm a spoiled Tesla owner now. :eek:

Since we did the ferry from DE to NJ and I've looked into the one from MI to WI, this looked right up our alley. But there's no supercharger in Bar Harbor and it's a 200 mile trip to get to one once you dock in NS. I'm thinking to get to Bar Harbor early enough to spend some time at the level 2's at The College of the Atlantic but you can only reserve them for 4 hour slots.
My point? It's starting to get a little complicated. Years ago, I wouldn't have minded all the planning, so maybe I'm a spoiled Tesla owner now. :eek:
Doh, that looks fun. Should be doable in a Raven Model S without much problem. 60 Miles from Bangor to Bar Harbor. Then 208 to Enfield. Raven Model S has 370 miles of range. Adding this to my want-to-do list. :)

upload_2020-3-8_14-0-22.png

upload_2020-3-8_14-3-57.png

I believe those ferries are only seasonal so be sure to check the schedule! I went on one of those in an ICE back in 2009. Back then it was Yarmouth to Portland. I don't recall Bar Harbor having ferry service.

EDIT: just looked at your link and service doesn't start till June 26th! That is super late. In fact, the one I took in 2009 was around June 17th or so, so I guess they have shortened the season since then.

EDIT: just looked at your link and service doesn't start till June 26th! That is super late. In fact, the one I took in 2009 was around June 17th or so, so I guess they have shortened the season since then.
They are still doing terminal construction and don't anticipate being complete until June, but it may be even later.
Not sure what the "season" would be the following year.
Bar Harbor had the high speed service years ago; I remember it from prior trips in our ice vehicle.

I was looking at the Tableau summary of my drives and noted a gap in Wyoming (once again, thanks a million @theflyer for this visualization!). I've filled in the gap by adding Rock Springs, WY to the spreadsheet on 5/19/2019 from my TeslaFi charging records. I am reviewing last years 11k Custer road trip for other possible omissions.

Hi
Wonder if you can give a hand to a newbie. Can I find a map (or list) of SCs that aren't yet tagged as a "first." I was snooping around Tableau but couldn't find it. I wouldnt think the trans-canada is still virgin territory - but seems to be for some of the heavy hitters. thanks much.
@tes-s and @JSergeant sometimes generate that list. Maybe they'll generate it in response to your question. However, there aren't many these days. New locations have to be pretty remote these days to survive more than 24 hours before someone gets to them. If you want to become a first-hunter, you have to follow the various discussion threads. Most threads about supercharger locations have "supercharger" in the title. You can start with this search. Then, start following the threads of superchargers under construction. You can also use your tableau map or supercharge.info to find the discussion threads. Click on a location under construction and the pop-up will have a link to the discussion thread.

Being a first-hunter is really about pre-planning and guestimating when they're likely to come online. You can use the "Longest time in construction phase" visualization to help you there along with the posts on the relevant threads. I know I've attempted to plan whole trips around guessing when one or more superchargers will come online and I doubt I'm alone. It is maddening to miss a location by hours or a day or two. Folks like @Lanny, @benswing, and @Bighorn are really hard to beat to a new location.

Be wary of first-hunting. It can be maddening and is high risk. These days you basically have to visit on the day it gets power and well before it shows up on the nav, which means it may or may not be working when you arrive. I and others have tried to time our arrival at a supercharger under construction to get a first only to be left with nothing. Ask @Bighorn about Cape May. In other cases where a competitor lives right around the corner from a new supercharger have been snookered by someone sneaking through and grabbing before they had a chance to pop over.

Two guys just traversed the TCH but they aren't in the competition as far as i know. There are plenty of folks chomping at the bit but so far everyone is waiting for warmer weather. The person who decides to take the plunge first will be able to nab a lot of firsts. Most of the Canadian superchargers in the East and West are already claimed.

Whew, that got a bit long-winded.

I was looking at the Tableau summary of my drives and noted a gap in Wyoming (once again, thanks a million @theflyer for this visualization!). I've filled in the gap by adding Rock Springs, WY to the spreadsheet on 5/19/2019 from my TeslaFi charging records. I am reviewing last years 11k Custer road trip for other possible omissions.
I reviewed my TeslaFi logs start to finish from May 13 to June 2 2019 and found the following additional stops I didn't record previously in addition to Rock Springs. I also updated a few stops where the date visited was off by a day.
5/25/2019 - California
Buttonwillow
Bakersfield
Tejon Ranch
Santa Clarita

5/29/2019 - Illinois
Mt Vernon

spreadsheet updated.

Here's the entire trip route from TeslaFi.

upload_2020-3-8_20-41-38.png

I reviewed my TeslaFi logs start to finish from May 13 to June 2 2019 and found the following additional stops I didn't record previously in addition to Rock Springs. I also updated a few stops where the date visited was off by a day.
5/25/2019 - California
Buttonwillow
Bakersfield
Tejon Ranch
Santa Clarita

5/29/2019 - Illinois
Mt Vernon

spreadsheet updated.

Here's the entire trip route from TeslaFi.

View attachment 519695
Great trip.

Hi
Wonder if you can give a hand to a newbie. Can I find a map (or list) of SCs that aren't yet tagged as a "first." I was snooping around Tableau but couldn't find it. I wouldnt think the trans-canada is still virgin territory - but seems to be for some of the heavy hitters. thanks much.
There is a view in the google sheet supercharger tab all ready for you.
upload_2020-3-8_23-40-28.png

Here is the current list for US and Canada.

upload_2020-3-8_23-42-3.png