Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colorado City is in Arizona, but you probably don't want to go there.

ADD: For some reason, I didn't see all the additional City,State responses when I wrote this, including @PLUS EV including the same. You really do want to avoid it though:)
I got some strange looks driving around that town before I even knew what it was. I guess they don't like random single males roaming their streets :)

• Funny
Reactions: GHammer and Bighorn
Colorado City is in Arizona, but you probably don't want to go there.

ADD: For some reason, I didn't see all the additional City,State responses when I wrote this, including @PLUS EV including the same. You really do want to avoid it though:)

Both Jeffs are incarcerated, so I thought that the extremist FLDS movement is waning. I saw a show on the twin cities of Colorado City, AZ and Hildale, UT that said that things were more or less on an even keel now that the ringleaders are gone.

But, point taken.

Also avoid the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, just outside Mesquite on old US91. Never know when some "patriot" will be drawing a bead on some innocent passerby in an electric car.

Both Jeffs are incarcerated, so I thought that the extremist FLDS movement is waning. I saw a show on the twin cities of Colorado City, AZ and Hildale, UT that said that things were more or less on an even keel now that the ringleaders are gone.

But, point taken.

Also avoid the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, just outside Mesquite on old US91. Never know when some "patriot" will be drawing a bead on some innocent passerby in an electric car.

Haven't followed it much since reading Under the Banner of Heaven, but Jeffs was a bigger force after incarceration than before. Time may have changed that, but that was the gestalt of his martyrdom. My daughter recently was talking about passing through on her way back from WY to CA, as she was in the midst of re-reading the book.

Just tried to get the one at the Chicago SC (Grand Ave). I told them I was trying to get every Supercharger in the country and I would only need 2 min. They didn't even have to move a vehicle, I could have just pulled in next to the spot and plugged in but there didn't allow it. Such dicks.
We should really remove that one from the list of active Superchargers.

Reactions: GHammer and PLUS EV

But, point taken.

It's not as if the entire cult and all their members disappear when he goes to jail.

FWIW, I've also stumbled across the FLDS in SE British Columbia. I believe Bountiful is the small town, but you'll see them in Cranbrook and other nearby towns as well. They stand out the way the women and children dress. And gee, I wonder why they always pick extremely rural areas near state and country borders...

Just tried to get the one at the Chicago SC (Grand Ave). I told them I was trying to get every Supercharger in the country and I would only need 2 min. They didn't even have to move a vehicle, I could have just pulled in next to the spot and plugged in but there didn't allow it. Such dicks.

We should really remove that one from the list of active Superchargers.

Motion seconded. Seems to fit the criteria for deletion. @MarcoRP

In addition to those areas listed in post #9735, this summer I have added:
7/29/2020 Celebration (2) 64
7/30/2020 Vero Beach v3 65
7/31/2020 West Palm Beach 66
7/31/2020 Sarasota 67
8/6/2020 Orlando: Sand Lake Rd. 68
8/7/2020 Tampa 69
8/12/2020 Naples 70
8/13/2020 Marathon (2) 71
8/16/2020 Florida City 72
8/17/2020 Fort Myers: Dani Dr. 73
8/18/2020 Pinellas Park 74
8/20/2020 Kissimmee 75
8/21/2020 Tampa: Swann Ave. 76
8/28/2020 Gainesville 77
8/28/2020 Macon 78
8/29/2020 Acworth 79
8/29/2020 Manchester TN 80
8/29/2020 Bowling Green 81
8/29/2020 Louisville v3 82
8/30/2020 Indianapolis South 83
8/30/2020 Lafayette 84
8/30/2020 Merrillville 85
8/30/2020 Bolingbrook v3 86

We will be driving back to SoCal by mid-September, so may join the Century Club by then.

If they have changed their policy and it is no longer availalble for public use after hours we can mark it "closed" as of now - like other superchargers that have been closed.
I agree, but only if it's truly not available after hours. And of course, the people that charged there when it was an active supercharger available to the public should be allowed to keep it in their tally regardless.

The old Highland Park SC still seems to be open out of business hours. Should we add it as limited hours?

D502948A-6ED7-4B8F-B1B1-C02BCDF91D8D.jpeg