Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mee Tooo, shame we didn't run into each other. This your new closest Supercharger or is the one 100 feet away still closest?

Actually Walnut Creek is my closest Supercharger, followed by the two Concords. After that is probably a tossup between the two Emeryvilles or the two San Ramons. It sure is different from when I took delivery in 2015, when the only Bay Area Supercharger was the one at the factory!

Bruce.

It sure takes less miles to accomplish that drive, I picked Madera as the starting point and got 953 miles in PlugShare where it routed you via Level 2 chargers and 1543 miles in A Better Route Planner where it sent you via Superchargers. Mostly that's just it trying to get to an out of the way Supercharger from the places you actually stopped. It's only 1075 miles, 15hrs 43mins going to Lake City and back w/o the extra stops, 43 minutes less driving, but if you don't have free Supercharging...

Not sure there was actually charge stations for the trip back in PlugShare so you did a good job making it that route.

You used the dread computer map in winter to plan my return trip across the Sierra. This was in July, so Ebbets Pass was open. From Minden to Fresno is about 220 miles, essentially all downhill after about 40 miles of elevation gain from the state line on 88 to the summit. So, I made it home without stopping with around 20%. In addition, the map shows taking 88 across Carson Pass and Spur all the way to 99 (open in winter, obviously) thence south on 99 home. It is shorter and doable even in winter to head south on 49 at Jackson (Supercharger City now!) and take a few back roads to Snelling thence onto Merced. I've done this in early spring and can make it home without stopping as well.

(Gotta wean you off those computer maps, Randy! :D)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Wanted to snap a pic of the Halos plant for my daughter.

I gotta open my big fat mouth and type something. Mixed metaphor intentional.

"Halos" is a registered trademark of Wonderful LLC. Wonderful LLC also owns POM pomegranates, POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Wonderful pistachios, zillions of acres of almonds, and all the supporting businesses that grow, harvest, process, and pack those products. Wonderful LLC is owned by Stewart and Lynda Resnick.

Stewart Resnick - Wikipedia

I believe they are the second largest landowner in the Valley (behind the Tejon Ranch). They are multi-zillionaires (good for them!) but have a mixed reputation here in the Valley with their business practices, Lynda's philanthropy notwithstanding. Water is a hot button issue here, and many feel that he exploits our byzantine and arcane water laws for pure profit. Almonds, citrus, and pomegranates use a lot of water. There are other reasons as well, but better left unsaid, or untyped, as it were.

"Cuties" is a registered trademark of Sun Pacific. Sun Pacific is a much smaller company in comparison, but they too are prevalent in ag here in the Valley with citrus, kiwi, and table grapes.

These trademarks are for the exact same product. I believe that there are two or three separate triploid hybrid (that's three sets of chromosomes instead of the usual two, or diploid) mandarin and clementine cultivars that are harvested from mid-November through March. This hybridization is why these fruits are seedless. So, buying Cuties is buying the exact same piece of fruit as Halos.

If you are driving through the Valley from late March through the end of April, you might see vast acres of citrus trees enclosed in white netting. These trees are blooming, and the farmers don't want the various pollinators finding their triploid hybrid citrus and depositing pollen from another citrus orchard. Citrus cross-pollinates easily; it makes no difference whether orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, etrog, citron, pommelo, or whatever. Since they want seedless fruit, they must protect the flowers until all fruit has set.

My personal opinion of triploid hybrid fruit developed in laboratories is inferior. They lack the intense flavors of their diploid ancestors. I refuse to plant seedless watermelons in my garden. My tangerine is the old-fashioned 'Dancy' cultivar with 8-12 pips per fruit. That said, certain fruits over the millennia have mutated triploid naturally, like bananas.

Sorry to go off like this. But certain things just stick in my craw.

I gotta open my big fat mouth and type something. Mixed metaphor intentional.

"Halos" is a registered trademark of Wonderful LLC. Wonderful LLC also owns POM pomegranates, POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Wonderful pistachios, zillions of acres of almonds, and all the supporting businesses that grow, harvest, process, and pack those products. Wonderful LLC is owned by Stewart and Lynda Resnick.

Stewart Resnick - Wikipedia

I believe they are the second largest landowner in the Valley (behind the Tejon Ranch). They are multi-zillionaires (good for them!) but have a mixed reputation here in the Valley with their business practices, Lynda's philanthropy notwithstanding. Water is a hot button issue here, and many feel that he exploits our byzantine and arcane water laws for pure profit. Almonds, citrus, and pomegranates use a lot of water. There are other reasons as well, but better left unsaid, or untyped, as it were.

"Cuties" is a registered trademark of Sun Pacific. Sun Pacific is a much smaller company in comparison, but they too are prevalent in ag here in the Valley with citrus, kiwi, and table grapes.

These trademarks are for the exact same product. I believe that there are two or three separate triploid hybrid (that's three sets of chromosomes instead of the usual two, or diploid) mandarin and clementine cultivars that are harvested from mid-November through March. This hybridization is why these fruits are seedless. So, buying Cuties is buying the exact same piece of fruit as Halos.

If you are driving through the Valley from late March through the end of April, you might see vast acres of citrus trees enclosed in white netting. These trees are blooming, and the farmers don't want the various pollinators finding their triploid hybrid citrus and depositing pollen from another citrus orchard. Citrus cross-pollinates easily; it makes no difference whether orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, etrog, citron, pommelo, or whatever. Since they want seedless fruit, they must protect the flowers until all fruit has set.

My personal opinion of triploid hybrid fruit developed in laboratories is inferior. They lack the intense flavors of their diploid ancestors. I refuse to plant seedless watermelons in my garden. My tangerine is the old-fashioned 'Dancy' cultivar with 8-12 pips per fruit. That said, certain fruits over the millennia have mutated triploid naturally, like bananas.

Sorry to go off like this. But certain things just stick in my craw.

I did not know that:) I think Cuties were our first exposure to this Mendelian travesty. Found flavor to be hit or miss. The reason I thought to take a picture at Halos is that our past Golden Retriever would eat these when my daughter and I would take him cross country skiing years ago. After a several year sabbatical with my daughter off to school and an international internship, we went skiing in 2021 and had memorial triploid variants.

Reactions: NKYTA and cpa
D7A94931-0CB8-4CD3-ADCB-E8A9431BEBBE.jpeg

My daughter who lives there sent this.

It’s really something. The closures extend by a few more blocks each day.

That said, my concern isn’t for Washington, D.C... I’m concerned for the more vulnerable state capitals.

Stay safe out there.
Time will tell, but I think the "red state" capitols are the most vulnerable. Most of these far-right extremist have turned on Pence, Fox News, and the Republican party at this point so the fact that they have Republican governors and legislatures won't provide much cover. And many of these states are rural with low populations and therefore have small police forces (usually state patrol) and small budgets. I also suspect they will be caught off guard thinking "why would anyone want to target Pierre, South Dakota?" or whatever. (As an aside, Pierre was my 50th state capitol visited and when I went there in summer 2019, I could have driven into Governor Noem's driveway and gone and knocked on her door if I wanted to. This surprised me!)

Meanwhile the "blue state" capitols have been targets of these people dating all the way back to the early tea party days, but of course much more in the last year or so. They've been operating with higher security details for quite some time and they won't be caught off guard here by any means.

Lastly, if you look at the people who were arrested for storming the Capitol, many of them were from West Virginia, Arkansas, etc., low population red states. Furthermore, a lot of them can't afford to take time off work and fly to DC for a protest, or if they could afford to do it once, they can't do it again 2 weeks later, so they will stay closer to home and go to their state capitols.

What a time to be alive!!

• Informative
Reactions: ladysbff