Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just completed an epic journey across my home state, clearing California for my first time!

1927 miles traveled over 2 days, 27 new chargers, and 40 hours total drive time which included a 2-hour delay outside Crescent City secondary to a rock slide blocking the 101.

4/21/21
Groveland, CA
Copperopolis, CA
Brentwood, CA
Loomis, CA
Yuba City, CA
Williams, CA - 6th Street
Chico, CA
Corning, CA
Red Bluff, CA - Belle Mill Road
Mount Shasta, CA - 111 Morgan Way
Mount Shasta, CA - 134 Morgan Way
Klamath Falls, OR
Medford, OR

4/22/21
Grants Pass, OR
Crescent City, CA
Eureka, CA
Laytonville, CA
Ukiah, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Rohnert Park, CA
Petaluma, CA
Novato, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Corte Madera, CA
Marin City, CA - Donahue Street
Sunnyvale, CA - S Bernardo Ave
Sand City, CA

Just completed an epic journey across my home state, clearing California for my first time!

1927 miles traveled over 2 days, 27 new chargers, and 40 hours total drive time which included a 2-hour delay outside Crescent City secondary to a rock slide blocking the 101.
Congratulations, it's extremely hard to clear California, even briefly.

And you even took time to do construction updates on some of the in-progress Superchargers...I was wondering why you were posting from seemingly random places like San Bruno and Windsor.

Bruce.

Quick question:

For those of you who have the antique Teslas with the original UMC, is that configuration compatible with the newer Model 3? In other words, can I take the UMC from our '14 S and use it with the Model 3 if the opportunity presents itself? I have the 20A/120V adapter, and that might come in handy.

Yes it works great.

I had the 32 amp one that came with the car, but I wanted a spare so I got a used UMC Gen 1 (eBay $295 3 years ago), and was able to charge at 40 amps instead, so I kept my Model 3's UMC in the car Velcro'd to the wall in the trunk. If I EVER need it, I have it. More than 3 years in, I haven't needed it, oh, well, one time I used it instead of moving the Jeep to get to the 48 amp Wall Connector I have in the garage at the cabin, but I was just lazy, I had all night to charge so I used the outlet on the side of the cabin.

I like the original version of the UMC as it's easier to move from 120v to 240v. I charge off solar so I switch the 120v plug on when there's enough. Some days I need faster charging, so I just unplug from the adapter plugged into the TP-Link HS-110 and plug into the adapter attached to my NEMA 14-50. Both came with the Gen 1 UMC.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: cpa and evp
Cleared MD again. Got Waldorf today.
How about Towson? :)

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
863. Pedricktown - Clara Barton, NJ
864. Middletown, DE
865. Waldorf, MD
866. King George - Owens Drive, VA
867. Tappahannock, VA
868. Williamsburg, VA

East Coast 2021 Day 1.JPG

4/23:

815: Middletown, DE
816: Pedricktown, NJ - John Fenwick
817: Pedricktown, NJ - Clara Barton
818: Doylestown, PA
819: Clarksburg, NJ

Autopilot and all of the other driver assist features quit working somewhere between the Pedricktowns. Boo. :(
Permanently or just for the drive? I've had lots of warnings lately about lane assist no longer working for the remainder of a drive (which I couldn't care less about).

4/8/2021​
Santa Clarita v3
109​
4/14/2021​
Stateline
110​
4/15/2021​
Tahoe City
111​
4/15/2021​
Red Bluff v3
112​
4/16/2021​
Mt. Shasta
113​
4/16/2021​
Bend
114​
4/19/2021​
Klamath Falls
115​
4/20/2021​
Williams v3
116​
4/20/2021​
San Jose - E. Capitol v3
117​
4/21/2021​
Paso Robles v3
118​

I'm back from the Mt. Bachelor trip, amazing backside corn there last weekend. Liftlines Skiing and Snowboarding Forums • View topic - Mt. Bachelor, OR, April 17-18, 2021

I skied Mammoth and Alpine Meadows on the way up. We visited Lava Beds Monument and Pinnacles National Park on the way back.

On the major Interstates in California it's becoming easier to do most of the charging at faster v3's.