Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoS Trip Day 13

Completed Colorado - for the time being.

950. Aspen, CO
951. Montrose, CO

SoS Trip Day 13.JPG
SoS Trip Day 13b.JPG

SoS Trip Day 13

Completed Colorado - for the time being.

950. Aspen, CO
951. Montrose, CO
I'm jealous! I hope to complete Colorado before the end of the year as well. Made three stops this weekend to that end (Added to the sheet just now):

5/22/2021Denver, CO
5/22/2021Glenwood Springs, CO
5/22/2021Silverthorne, CO

@theflyer is looking at it.

For some reason, Tableau is now dropping the parameter calls we use to directly access our individual maps. Consequently, you'll be dropped at whatever the default map (currently mine) when you use your saved link. I pushed a new update to ensure there wasn't something that just got dorked up but that didn't solve the problem. I've done a couple of Google searches and have not turned up any reason why this is the case. I am hoping this is a back-end problem that'll rectify itself over the coming days.

For now, this means you will have to find your name in the drop-down filter each time you want to view your map. If this doesn't clear up in the next day or so, I'll have to dig deeper into what happened. Sorry in advance for the extra clicking needed to get to your map.

5/25/2021:

Duluth, MN
Hinckley, MN
Clearwater, MN
Minnetonka, MN
Saint Louis Park, MN
Robbinsdale, MN
Minneapolis, MN
Oakdale, MN
Rochester, MN
La Crosse, WI
Eau Claire, WI

Already added to the spreadsheet.
@Thinkje - there is definitely something going wrong when you add entries to the spreadsheet. Of the above SpC's, the only one which has picked up today's date is Clearwater, MN.

Can someone else check the spreadsheet and confirm what I am seeing, to make sure it's not some problem with my view of the spreadsheet.

@Thinkje - there is definitely something going wrong when you add entries to the spreadsheet. Of the above SpC's, the only one which has picked up today's date is Clearwater, MN.

Can someone else check the spreadsheet and confirm what I am seeing, to make sure it's not some problem with my view of the spreadsheet.
I am only seeing Duluth with 5/25/2021. The other cells for the superchargers above are blank. I've added 5/25/2021 to those locations.

I am only seeing Duluth with 5/25/2021. The other cells for the superchargers above are blank. I've added 5/25/2021 to those locations.
@theflyer - I had a conversation with Thinkje about this in Custer - I had asked her if she was entering her own dates (which I thought she usually did) and she confirmed that she had been. I pointed out that when I had been checking to see if they had been entered each day, I would check the first one and find it blank, soI would start entering them myself. Then when I got to the last entry I would find that it had already been entered. Her entries yesterday seemed to have been entered ok. I thought maybe she had been using a cell phone for data entry (which I have found sometimes doesn't work if there is poor cell reception) but she said she had been using her computer.

I see that today's entries are now filled in - presumably be you - I added one which was still blank - St. Louis Park, MN.

For some reason, Tableau is now dropping the parameter calls we use to directly access our individual maps. Consequently, you'll be dropped at whatever the default map (currently mine) when you use your saved link. I pushed a new update to ensure there wasn't something that just got dorked up but that didn't solve the problem. I've done a couple of Google searches and have not turned up any reason why this is the case. I am hoping this is a back-end problem that'll rectify itself over the coming days.

For now, this means you will have to find your name in the drop-down filter each time you want to view your map. If this doesn't clear up in the next day or so, I'll have to dig deeper into what happened. Sorry in advance for the extra clicking needed to get to your map.
When you click the drop-down, you can type a portion of your username in the area I've highlighted below. It is not case sensitive and will find any username with that combination of letters in the name. This allows you to filter the list to select your username. You can also just scroll to find your name.

1622003893404.png

@theflyer - I had a conversation with Thinkje about this in Custer - I had asked her if she was entering her own dates (which I thought she usually did) and she confirmed that she had been. I pointed out that when I had been checking to see if they had been entered each day, I would check the first one and find it blank, soI would start entering them myself. Then when I got to the last entry I would find that it had already been entered. Her entries yesterday seemed to have been entered ok. I thought maybe she had been using a cell phone for data entry (which I have found sometimes doesn't work if there is poor cell reception) but she said she had been using her computer.

I see that today's entries are now filled in - presumably be you - I added one which was still blank - St. Louis Park, MN.
Odd.

5/25

We had an amazing drive today. We started in Butte, went up to Great Falls, cut over to Missoula via Lincoln (spectacular!). From Spokane, we headed to Entiat via highway 2. Randy split ways with us in Entiat, where he continued west to Everett and we got a room in Pateros for the night. We’ll head to Bellingham via highway 20 tomorrow, bringing the first half of the trip to a close.

863. Helena, MT
864. Great Falls, MT
865. Entiat, WA

7FABB943-B232-4666-B599-2BAE45A84473.jpeg
6E645781-1053-4432-82EF-08431600BEC2.jpeg
CA02DE47-3E15-4AF7-903D-57CF82AA306C.jpeg

576F41E4-6E44-4D5C-8D1D-19F2176E22E3.jpeg

DD9D2E38-E230-4956-A5C3-3C989AEE966A.jpeg

Last edited:
Left my wife in Chicago and did a little side trip to Virginia/MD/NC.

The Good: Beautiful drive and great twistys from Weston WV to Harrisburg VA via US33, I only wish I was driving my P85+ instead of the 85D. Hwy17 to Tappahannock VA is also very nice.

The Bad: DC, it's clear this city was designed for horse carts, not cars.

The Ugly: Going over the James River Bridge south of Richmond VA there was a large hunk of metal in the middle of the lane, in the split second I saw it, it looked like a truck u-joint. Went right over it and the impact made the car jump. Expecting the worst, I pulled over as soon as I got off the bridge, fortunately it appears it only punched a hole in some sheet metal in front of the battery, no other apparent damage.

5/23/2021
Grand Ave (SC), Chicago, IL
Kokomo, IN
Richmond, IN
Florence, KY
Cincinnati (SC Blue Ash), OH
Chillicothe, OH
Parkersburg, WV
Weston, WV

5/24/2021
Charlottesville - Proffit Road, VA
Madison, VA
Mt. Jackson, VA
Hagerstown - Venture Dr, MD
Frederick, MD
Towson, MD
White Marsh, MD
Baltimore - Boston Street, MD
Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD
Hanover, MD
Washington - Market St NE, DC
Washington - Wisconsin Ave NW, DC
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD

5/25/2021:
Falls Church, VA
Vienna, VA
Reston, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA
Waldorf, MD
King George - Owens Drive, VA
Tappahannock VA
Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA
South Hill, VA
Henderson, NC
Raleigh, NC
Cary, NC
Mebane, NC
Burlington, NC
Greensboro, NC
Colfax, NC
Archdale, NC
Lexington, NC
Mt Airy, NC

5/25

We had an amazing drive today. We started in Butte, went up to Great Falls, cut over to Missoula via Lincoln (spectacular!). From Spokane, we headed to Entiat via highway 2. Randy split ways with us in Entiat, where he continued west to Everett and we got a room in Pateros for the night. We’ll head to Bellingham via highway 2 tomorrow, bringing the first half of the trip to a close.

863. Helena, MT
864. Great Falls, MT
865. Entiat, WA

View attachment 666348View attachment 666349View attachment 666350
View attachment 666352
View attachment 666351
Where is the 4th photo taken? (the one with the view of distant snow-covered mountains). Beautiful shot!