Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we passed TWO Wolf Creeks too, there is a Wolf Creek Lodge near us that is about to open, HUGE place, so both cities caught my eye. The pic does a good job of revealing HOW STEEP that was.

1622040722220.jpeg

Most of yesterday looked like Big Earl’s photo, but there was a swath that looked like the Vermillion Cliffs in AZ

Last edited:
I added my last collected SCs before Custer (and a couple in CA that I failed to record earlier) into the spreadsheet. Looks like the Tableau needs a refresh, there are a few SCs I already entered in CA that don't appear in the map.

Started the first leg of my trip today, heading from Gresham, Oregon to Breckenridge, Colorado. Since Sky Gazer (my car’s name) lives in Gresham, today was mostly redundant Superchargers. However, I do have one new one:

#141, 05/26/2021, Ontario, Oregon.

I’ll get a couple of new ones tomorrow before hitting new territory on Friday. :)

The drive through the Columbia River Gorge was spectacular, with beautiful blue skies and no headwinds! I was fortunate to hit The Dalles on a mid-week morning, so it was only 3/5 full.

Wednesday 5/26 update:

Illinois
Northbrook
Chicago - O’Hare
Chicago - North Broadway
Chicago - North Halsted
Chicago - North Columbus Drive
Chicago - South Canal St
Chicago - Grand Ave - visited but ICED by Tesla’s
Aurora
Evergreen Park
Flossmoor
Gilman
Normal
Peoria
Springfield
Champagne

Indiana
Lafayette
Kokomo
Michigan City
Rolling Prairie west - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza (first)
Rolling Prairie east - S Knute Rockne Travel Plaza (first)

Wednesday for me was a continuation at Tuesday. I wanted to clear Chicago at night without traffic. The North Columbus Drivr location was a bear to find. Looped the area about twenty minutes before I somehow found myself on the lower level for the roads and the garage entrance. Grrr. I had a heads up that it was not easy but still had issues

I was pissed I couldn’t charge at the Chicago SC after all the effort, but I was more than half expecting it. Sigh.

Closed out the day with a nice plus - a double first for Rolling Praire which I knew was close to done and happened to pop up on the nav this afternoon.

1511 miles and 36 hours or so from yesterday morning to this post with +45 to add to my room in St Joseph tonight. I’ll resume tomorrow with Hudsonville

eastbound Rolling Prairie (east and was photos on the TMC forum thread for this site)
072ED422-8547-4905-9A91-D4EB6DD922F8.jpeg

Took it easy today, did a little remote work this morning. Nothing special today, observed an interesting round of road rage behind me, not directed at me but they went at it for quite a while.
Wytheville, VA
Bristol, TN
London, KY
Glad to see you taking it easy 😁. I thought I was doing really well until you shot by me at ludicrous speed.

SoS Trip Day 14

I finally got Price, UT. I had skipped this on a late October 2017 trip because it would have involved a detour down from Evanston, WY, and the weather had turned cold and we were tired of traveling - we'd been on the road too long and just wanted to head home. It's been bugging me ever since. If I'd known there was a DQ right there I might have visited it sooner!

952Price, UT
953Draper, UT
954Salt Lake City - S 300 W, UT

SoS Trip Day 14.JPG
SoS Trip Day 14b.JPG

5/26/2021:

Wausau, WI - North Mountain Rd
Howard, WI
Oshkosh, WI
Sheboygan, WI
Oak Creek, WI
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Lake Geneva, WI
Madison, WI - E Washington Ave

Not yet added to the spreadsheet, because my entries don’t seem to “take” when I use my iPad.
Don’t forget the original Madison, it exists in East TownMall.

It was where I first met BH and Macy!

Don’t forget the original Madison, it exists in East TownMall.

It was where I first met BH and Macy!
I visited the original Madison Supercharger (with 3 stalls) in August 2017. We drove by there today because the Nav said 6 stalls were available and we thought perhaps they had expanded the site. When we got there, 3 stalls were in use and there were no others.