Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
2021-07-11

Hudsonville, MI 12:30 PM
Portage - Westnedge Ave, MI 2 PM
Angola, IN 3:55 PM
Howe (westbound), IN 4:35 PM
Howe (eastbound), IN 4:58 PM
Mishawaka, IN 6:11 PM
Rolling Prairie (eastbound), IN 6:03 PM
Rolling Prairie (westbound), IN 5:53 PM
Merrillville, IN 7:15 PM
Flossmoore, IL 8 PM
Country Club Hills, IL 8:16 PM
Gilman, IL 9:45 PM
Champagne, IL 10:30 PM (45,900)

2021-07-12

Normal, IL 9:44 AM
Springfield, IL 11 AM
Collinsville, IL 12:30 PM
Rolla, MO 3 PM
Osage Beach, MO 4:40 PM
Concordia, MO 7 PM
Topeka, KS 9:25 PM
Emporia, KS 10:30 PM
@matt_net_zero will probably overtake me today. Congratulations in advance!

I am also on the road for a trip to LA and will visit any that I can reach with reasonable effort.
But my map looks much more spare in SoCal compared to what lies ahead for him.

Only one for me yesterday.

07/12/2021
377: Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA

I’ve been clearing out the Midwest over the past few days. Cleared out in Chicago and I’m now in Montana picking up Helena on my way to glacier national Park. Staying in Columbia Falls with extremely limited charging options.
I made a reservation at an RV park in Columbia Falls then called again a month later to add a day to my reservation, but then they said they only rent to RV campers, not electric vehicles. We’ll see how that conversation goes when I arrive…

I’ve been clearing out the Midwest over the past few days. Cleared out in Chicago and I’m now in Montana picking up Helena on my way to glacier national Park. Staying in Columbia Falls with extremely limited charging options.
I made a reservation at an RV park in Columbia Falls then called again a month later to add a day to my reservation, but then they said they only rent to RV campers, not electric vehicles. We’ll see how that conversation goes when I arrive…
I've had that happen a couple times, but years ago. Haven't had any problems recently. I've even gotten discounts for only "dry camping" and not needing water or dump stations without even asking.

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB
Good luck with that RV park. I've stayed at RV parks many times over the years and having policies change to not allow EVs would be troubling. I was turned down by an RV park in northern California in May but the reason was legit: the restrooms were still closed for Covid. (Found a single spot open at a state park instead; someone must have cancelled.) Had an RV park in southern Idaho reluctant to rent to a car (some RV parks don't allow tents) but they relented when I said that I just sleep in the car, which is my "RV." Liked that place so much I hope to stay there again next time through.

The problem with Glacier National Park is that Tesla needs to put in a Supercharger Station a lot closer! It is one of the most beautiful national parks in the country.

Yeah, public restrooms have totally been a victim of Covid.

I originally thought campgrounds would limit their rentals to EVs because of our high power usage, but I discovered in Custer that they charge a LOT more than it would cost to simply Supercharge to stay in the 50 Amp sites. The cheap sites with electricity don't even keep up with running the heat all night.

Fortunately they did have a bathroom open, it was nice to get a shower in.

Some periodic updates on your progress would be much appreciated. Have a great trip! :)

Reactions: SilverMonk
I'm in Whitefish till Thursday. It is kinda rough up here in terms of charging! DM me if you want the skinny on Whitefish. If I get the chance, I might update the Kalispell thread with some info as well.

I'm in Whitefish till Thursday. It is kinda rough up here in terms of charging! DM me if you want the skinny on Whitefish. If I get the chance, I might update the Kalispell thread with some info as well.
We stayed at the Lodge At Whitefish Lake when we were visiting Glacier. They have a destination charger in the garage, bar, spa, and beach access. Nice place.

We stayed at the Lodge At Whitefish Lake when we were visiting Glacier. They have a destination charger in the garage, bar, spa, and beach access. Nice place.
My planning for this trip was last minute as usual. It's not a good time for that as nearly all the hotels are sold out. I was lucky that a friend canceled and I was able to take over his reservation at the Firebrand for ~$300/night which is a screaming GREAT deal given the circumstance. There are dumpy motels going for $300/night around here and Firebrand would probably be $600/night if they had any availability. Kind of a *sugar* show around here with all the amateur road trippers hitting the national parks at the same time lol.

Anyways, Firebrand is a nice place, but no L2 chargers. Looks like they have some L1 outlets in the parking lot, which I might try to use for a top off on my last night in town. If you want to follow my trials and travails of EV travel up here, go take a look at the Kalispell thread where I posted an EV trip report :)

I did a day trip to clean up the new Superchargers close by:

1055. Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd, NJ
1056. Cherry Hill - Walt Whitman, NJ
1057. Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA
1058. King of Prussia - South Henderson Rd, PA
1059. Jim Thorpe - Northbound, PA
1060. Jim Thorpe - Southbound, PA

Day Trip 071321.JPG
Day Trip 071321b.JPG