Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy day today.

925. Yulee, FL
926. Jacksonville, FL - Phillips Hwy (first)
927. Palm Coast, FL
928. Winter Park, FL
929. Winter Garden, FL
930. Davenport, FL
931. Titusville, FL
932. Rockledge, FL
933. West Melbourne, FL
934. Vero Beach, FL
935. Fort Drum, FL
936. Fort Pierce, FL
937. Port St. Lucie, FL
938. West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road
939. West Palm Beach, FL - Palm Beach Outlets
940. Delray Beach, FL
941. Deerfield Beach, FL
943. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
944. Plantation, FL
945. Aventura, FL
946. Miami Beach, FL - West Avenue
947. Miami, FL - SW 8th Street
948. Miami, FL - SW 7th Street
949. Miami, FL - Mary Brickell Village
950. Miami, FL - South Dixie Highway

Of course I did downtown Miami at the peak party hour on Friday night. Lots of neat cars and interesting things to see. I have to go back and get 24th and 42nd streets on my way back through tomorrow.

I skipped 942 in the list above. Too late to edit post but today’s list will reflect the correction.

Fun trip to catch some baseball games over the past week! My check ins include:

7/28:

Madison, WI - East Towne Mall
Madison, WI - E Washington Ave
Rockford, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Chicago, IL - O’Hare
Rosemont, IL
Skokie, IL

7/31:

Chicago, IL - North Halsted
Chicago, IL - Elston Ave
Mauston, WI
Eau Claire, WI

Wish I could have gotten more in Chicagoland, but we didn’t realize it was Lolapalooza this weekend when we decided to do a baseball trip. Not too worried, more to catch on my way through Chicago in October for me!

Attachments

• 6306FBD5-BC5E-4514-906F-1F1E55D89CBA.jpeg
    6306FBD5-BC5E-4514-906F-1F1E55D89CBA.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 63
Ohhh dang. What's the best way to meet up? I'm in Chico today, Sacramento/ Bay area Sunday to hit some SCs and trying to find a load for my trailer to head back to AZ on Monday.
Wife is in New Mexico. And Alturas is a bridge to far. Happy to have you wave on the Peninsula, getting my first Covid test post April vaccination tomorrow morning. So I don’t think I can meet, CDC technically. But carry on. 🤗. All this time, avoidance of the virus works. Please let your loved ones know, this is NOT done. Hesitancy is what , capitulation, or stupidity. 🤷

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
7/31:

950. Florida City, FL
951. Marathon, FL
952. Miami, FL - SW 24th Street
953. Miami, FL - NE 41st Street
954. Pembroke Pines, FL
955. Ochopee, FL
956. Naples, FL
957. Ft. Myers, FL

Aside from the incredible traffic leaving the keys, today was a ton of fun. I car camped at a solar business with a J1772 in Marathon last night - super nice owner. Then went to Key West to explore and ended up doing the tour of the Coast Guard cutter Ingham. The sunset crossing Alligator Alley this evening was great. I’m spending the night with friends in Cape Coral (hooray for a shower and a bed!) and heading to the panhandle tomorrow.

664E9A43-D5A0-4F70-A230-41865C4F2ED7.jpeg
245671B1-C79D-4018-9E72-06940B003557.jpeg
A8DE9E10-1999-466F-B931-044AF9B9054D.jpeg
753744A2-2972-45C0-B6B6-5B8CEF371298.jpeg
40B79B11-34CA-4D34-B5C6-2D2C3E351208.jpg
6E8F384D-2E5B-4470-A364-F84008931C46.jpeg
413CBCD4-80B4-4C09-BB1B-695C22DD9070.jpeg
12AC0EEA-6701-4254-A30A-12282E760FC6.jpeg

to answer the earlier question i am headed home trying to pick up ones i missed on the drive out. not efficient but Tina is ready for me to be here

yesterday:

dayton, oh
indianapolis - capitol ave, in
champaign, il
normal, il
peoria - n. sheridan
davenport, ia
coralville
altoona
west des moines
shelby

my firs time using the crappy tesla browser to post

also, found i had been driving on Avoid Tolls so it may have been why i wasted 5 hours in PA

also, found i had been driving on Avoid Tolls so it may have been why i wasted 5 hours in PA
The PA turnpike is very poor. Construction was started on October 1, 1940, and many of the design decisions made back then still dictate today's road. You didn't waste 5 hours, you spent time getting to know far nicer roads.

Earl, somewhere in my souvenirs from 1971 I too have a photo of the sign that heralded the terminus (or start depending on POV) of US1 in Key West.

Back in the day, Florida was cool with its US highway shields. Each US highway would have a different base color. I seem to recall US1 was red. I think US41 was green. They had a palette of about eight colors, so there were a few colors repeated, especially for some of the shorter routes. Alas, the American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials with their Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (and highway guide signs fall under this manual) dictated that the US highway shields could only have a black background. Florida was forced to replace their colorful shields with the dull black ones so they could continue to receive federal funds for their secondary highways.

"U.S. Route signs (see Figure 2D-3) shall consist of black numerals on a white shield surrounded
by a rectangular black background without a border. This sign shall be used on all U.S. routes and in
connection with route sign assemblies on intersecting highways.
09 A 24 x 24-inch minimum sign size shall be used for U.S. route numbers with one or two digits, and a
30 x 24-inch minimum sign size shall be used for U.S. route numbers having three digits"

California is the only state that uses a cutout shield instead of the quadrilateral with the highway number enclosed by the familiar shape. The cutout shield is permitted by the MUTCD. The cutouts were phased out in the lower 48 plus DC in the late '50s-early '60s, with California being the lone holdout.

to answer the earlier question i am headed home trying to pick up ones i missed on the drive out. not efficient but Tina is ready for me to be here

yesterday:

dayton, oh
indianapolis - capitol ave, in
champaign, il
normal, il
peoria - n. sheridan
davenport, ia
coralville
altoona
west des moines
shelby

my firs time using the crappy tesla browser to post

Still making rookie mistakes!!

Took a trip to Oregon for some camping. Please add the following:
July 25:
Commerce, CA
Bakersfield, CA - Copus Rd.
Firebaugh, CA
Sacramento, CA - Freeport Blvd
Woodland, CA

July 26:
Corning, CA
Red Bluff, CA
Mt. Shasta, CA (Both chargers....do they count as separate even though they're across the street??)
Medford. OR

July 30:
Yreka, CA
Williams, CA
Sacramento, CA - North Freeway Blvd

08/01/2021 Augusta, ME
08/01/2021 Brewer, ME
07/25/2021 Rochester, NH
07/25/2021 Littleton, MA

Might be a few days before I collect more so I thought I'd post these.

It's ridiculous you guys that have been to so many are still collecting more at a faster rate than those of us with such a short list.
I feel your pain. I just noticed Big Earl swept thru FL and picked up a crapload of new chargers and probably cleared the state. I live here and still have like 15-20 I haven't been to in my own state. :(

I guess since my wife is at work and not looking over my shoulder, I'll blame her. While she doesn't protest if we were on a trip to Orlando and I wanted to slightly detour to pick up a charger or two, there is no way she is going to sit quietly while I try and bag the 6 or so in that area I haven't hit yet. :( Definitely a balancing act between adding a slew of new chargers on a trip and staying married....lol. Then again, in all the many years we've been together she's always indulged my drag racing and car based hobbies. It even looks like me hinting at a Model S Plaid in the near future doesn't have her too worked up, so I guess I can't complain.