Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to see what I can do between 9-5 tomorrow. I have one of those rare days off work when my kiddo's daycare is still open. Happens only three times a year and those are my special days to do whatever I want.

Also coincides with my better half having a rare long work day event so I can't be late to daycare pickup. Wish my EZ Pass luck, because I'm thinking North Jersey.

Any of you guys above that mentioned heading to FL or being in FL, drop a post if you are going to be in the Delray Beach area of S FL. Would love to meet a few of the "big shots" from the top of the leaderboard. :D

I'm sure most of you have already been to the Delray Beach SC, but I'm near enough to Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, etc. Also keep your eyes open for the SC at the service area on the FL Turnpike in West Palm Beach/Wellington. It's had power for a number of days but still has bags over the pedestals and cones blocking the parking spots, but it has to be close to getting the green light to open soon.

Any of you guys above that mentioned heading to FL or being in FL, drop a post if you are going to be in the Delray Beach area of S FL. Would love to meet a few of the "big shots" from the top of the leaderboard. :D

I'm sure most of you have already been to the Delray Beach SC, but I'm near enough to Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, etc. Also keep your eyes open for the SC at the service area on the FL Turnpike in West Palm Beach/Wellington. It's had power for a number of days but still has bags over the pedestals and cones blocking the parking spots, but it has to be close to getting the green light to open soon.
Spent 3 days in Delray with my clogged radiator. Nice beach.

*sugar*! I mean.... congratulations. Didn't realize anyone else was racing to 300 this year :p

@Polly Wog - do I need to worry about you too?
I did notice that you had blown right past me on the list and figured I'd best get moving again! Had to wait until after the election because I work as an election judge.

For those of us in flyover country, getting to dense clusters of Supercharger Stations means a long journey west to California or east to the East Coast. For me, California was closer and easier to navigate once there (I used to live there, eons ago when the earth was still young). I ended up reversing the direction of my trip, while already on the road, to pick up a "first" that nobody had collected yet. My four night, five day, trip covered 2947 miles and 68 new Supercharger Stations, including 30 on one day. The key was visiting the densely populated Bay Area on a Sunday, because of light traffic, so everything hinged on that. (Having lived in the rural mountains for decades, traffic intimidates me!)

Unlike you, I don't have to deal with a toddler or spouse! However, I do have to coordinate cat care with a neighbor and that limits my schedule somewhat.

Some trip observations:

- California drivers like to speed. On two lane roads in southern California posted at 55, the minimum, barely acceptable, speed was 70 and most were going 75 or more. On freeways in northern California with fairly heavy traffic, I saw cars lane dodging at more than 80 mph, treating the other cars like slalom poles. Speed enforcement was nonexistent, so anything goes, I guess.

- In all of the dozens of Supercharger Stations that I visited, I didn't see a single out-of-state plate, except my own. Very different from home, where out-of-state plates are common everywhere.

- Supercharger Stations in California tend to be easy spot because they have so many stalls they just show up better. Except for parking garages; I came to hate finding them in parking garages.

- Many northern California Supercharger Stations are in Target store parking lots. Makes them easier to find and Target offers free WiFi that is the same at every store.

In the 13 months I've owned my Tesla, I only tried Supercharging once (before getting my home charger installed). Just came back from my first road trip (1,704 miles) from NJ to Atlanta and back, taking different routes. Stopped overnight on the way down and back and spent 2 days in ATL.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 5.59.53 PM.png

#1) Marlton, NJ
#2) Aberdeen, MD
#3) Frederick, MD
#4) Winchester, VA
#5) Staunton, VA
#6) Lexington, VA
#7) Wytheville, VA (overnight stay)
#8) Briston, VA
#9) Ashville, NC
#10) Fair Play, SC
#11) Atlanta, GA - Journeys (overnight stay)
#10) Fair Play, SC
#12) Charlotte, NC
#13) Mebane, NC
#14) La Crosse, VA
#15) Glen Allen, VA (overnight stay)
#16) Stafford, VA
#17) Middletown, DE

Total time charging was 5hrs 56 minutes. Cost $168. Total driving time (including driving locally in ATL) was 30 hrs 46 min. Had a blast. Supercharging is so easy.

In the 13 months I've owned my Tesla, I only tried Supercharging once (before getting my home charger installed). Just came back from my first road trip (1,704 miles) from NJ to Atlanta and back, taking different routes. Stopped overnight on the way down and back and spent 2 days in ATL.

View attachment 731444

#1) Marlton, NJ
#2) Aberdeen, MD
#3) Frederick, MD
#4) Winchester, VA
#5) Staunton, VA
#6) Lexington, VA
#7) Wytheville, VA (overnight stay)
#8) Briston, VA
#9) Ashville, NC
#10) Fair Play, SC
#11) Atlanta, GA - Journeys (overnight stay)
#10) Fair Play, SC
#12) Charlotte, NC
#13) Mebane, NC
#14) La Crosse, VA
#15) Glen Allen, VA (overnight stay)
#16) Stafford, VA
#17) Middletown, DE

Total time charging was 5hrs 56 minutes. Cost $168. Total driving time (including driving locally in ATL) was 30 hrs 46 min. Had a blast. Supercharging is so easy.
If you would like to join the competition, we would be glad to have you. Can you add dates for your charges?

Sorry, I hadn't read the early pages for the rules:

11/3/21:
#1) Marlton, NJ
#2) Aberdeen, MD
#3) Frederick, MD
#4) Winchester, VA
#5) Staunton, VA
#6) Lexington, VA

11/4/21:
#7) Wytheville, VA
#8) Briston, VA
#9) Ashville, NC
#10) Fair Play, SC

11/5/21:
#11) Atlanta, GA - Journeys

11/6/21:
#10) Fair Play, SC
#12) Charlotte, NC
#13) Mebane, NC
#14) La Crosse, VA
#15) Glen Allen, VA
#16) Stafford, VA
#17) Middletown, DE

I did notice that you had blown right past me on the list and figured I'd best get moving again! Had to wait until after the election because I work as an election judge.

For those of us in flyover country, getting to dense clusters of Supercharger Stations means a long journey west to California or east to the East Coast. For me, California was closer and easier to navigate once there (I used to live there, eons ago when the earth was still young). I ended up reversing the direction of my trip, while already on the road, to pick up a "first" that nobody had collected yet. My four night, five day, trip covered 2947 miles and 68 new Supercharger Stations, including 30 on one day. The key was visiting the densely populated Bay Area on a Sunday, because of light traffic, so everything hinged on that. (Having lived in the rural mountains for decades, traffic intimidates me!)

Unlike you, I don't have to deal with a toddler or spouse! However, I do have to coordinate cat care with a neighbor and that limits my schedule somewhat.

Some trip observations:

- California drivers like to speed. On two lane roads in southern California posted at 55, the minimum, barely acceptable, speed was 70 and most were going 75 or more. On freeways in northern California with fairly heavy traffic, I saw cars lane dodging at more than 80 mph, treating the other cars like slalom poles. Speed enforcement was nonexistent, so anything goes, I guess.

- In all of the dozens of Supercharger Stations that I visited, I didn't see a single out-of-state plate, except my own. Very different from home, where out-of-state plates are common everywhere.

- Supercharger Stations in California tend to be easy spot because they have so many stalls they just show up better. Except for parking garages; I came to hate finding them in parking garages.

- Many northern California Supercharger Stations are in Target store parking lots. Makes them easier to find and Target offers free WiFi that is the same at every store.

Speaking of Flyover country, I never thought I'd be excited to be passing through Nebraska, but this game has definitely changed that. ;-)

My Custer trip in May put up big numbers. Over 4,000 miles and a super supportive spouse.

The toddler is the real problem. I mean, he's about as agreeable on long trips as a 3 year old could conceivably be, but it still requires a lot more cargo, planning, stops, and snacks. So! Many! Snacks! Plus I've yet to accept that my life changed when he was born so it makes me grumpy that I don't get to go supercharger hunting whenever I want.

OK, learning the diff between a new charger 250 miles away and the others. Last month I picked up Myrtle Creek in Oregon. WELL outside my normal range, took two days.

If you follow on Life360 you know I have been in Oregon again to pick up Hood River yesterday, normally I post with the app Sheetz when I hit a local charger to keep others from making a long trip for a first after I already plucked it. For real hunts I bring the Mac so I am more capable.

Should have done that this trip as Sheetz took a Sheet, and I am STILL not home to use the Mac

The good news is I got to play w/ Oregon's temporary free charging network. This whole trip, starting at my house has been free CHAdeMO. I am again at the halfway up the state Maxwell rest area that did California's heavy lifting. thx. I feel like one of you old timers, with your free charging S or X, that takes an hour, and occasionally doesn't work.

But while its still free I put my stink on every charger going up 5 and down 101. And I do mean stink, forgot my towel and padlock to stop at Planet Fitness on the trip.

Almost hit a deer, for which auto-pilot was NO help, the other driver did hit, and I hope killed, the deer according to my dashcam. Still upset a day later, didn't really sleep

Spreadsheet NOT updated, man, posting from the car's browser is torture

Last edited:
My Custer trip in May put up big numbers. Over 4,000 miles and a super supportive spouse.

The toddler is the real problem. I mean, he's about as agreeable on long trips as a 3 year old could conceivably be, but it still requires a lot more cargo, planning, stops, and snacks. So! Many! Snacks! Plus I've yet to accept that my life changed when he was born so it makes me grumpy that I don't get to go supercharger hunting whenever I want.

Just wait until he turns into a sullen, whiny teenager and you'll be missing those toddler years. :cool:

Sigh, too bad Supercharger hunting wasn't a thing before my kid was born!

Bruce.

• Love
Reactions: PhillyGal
OK, learning the diff between a new charger 250 miles away and the others. Last month I picked up Myrtle Creek in Oregon. WELL outside my normal range, took two days.

If you follow on Life360 you know I have been in Oregon again to pick up Hood River yesterday, normally I post with the app Sheetz when I hit a local charger to keep others from making a long trip for a first after I already plucked it. For real hunts I bring the Mac so I am more capable.

Should have done that this trip as Sheetz took a Sheet, and I am STILL not home to use the Mac

The good news is I got to play w/ Oregon's temporary free charging network. This whole trip, starting at my house has been free CHAdeMO. I am again at the halfway up the state Maxwell rest area that did California's heavy lifting. thx. I feel like one of you old timers, with your free charging S or X, that takes an hour, and occasionally doesn't work.

But while its still free I put my stink on every charger going up 5 and down 101. And I do mean stink, forgot my towel and padlock to stop at Planet Fitness on the trip.

Almost hit a deer, for which auto-pilot was NO help, the other driver did hit, and I hope killed, the deer according to my dashcam. Still upset a day later, didn't really sleep

Saw on 360 you were doing a nice coastal run!

The deer carnage on this recent trip has been unprecedented. Based on all the blood and what little forensic evidence remains, I suspect most are deer vs semi. Night driving is a major hazard right now.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Sorry, I hadn't read the early pages for the rules:

11/3/21:
#1) Marlton, NJ
#2) Aberdeen, MD
#3) Frederick, MD
#4) Winchester, VA
#5) Staunton, VA
#6) Lexington, VA

11/4/21:
#7) Wytheville, VA
#8) Briston, VA
#9) Ashville, NC
#10) Fair Play, SC

11/5/21:
#11) Atlanta, GA - Journeys

11/6/21:
#10) Fair Play, SC
#12) Charlotte, NC
#13) Mebane, NC
#14) La Crosse, VA
#15) Glen Allen, VA
#16) Stafford, VA
#17) Middletown, DE
Welcome to the game. You are on the spreadsheet now, and should have a map tomorrow after Tableau updates.

Can you clarify which charger in Atlanta? I recorded your visit as "Atlanta" but we can fix it. Tesla calls them:
Atlanta - Lenox Road
Atlanta - Peachtree Road
Atlanta

I marked South Hill for La Crosse, which is the closest supercharger. If I got it wrong, just let me know.

If you log in to your account at tesla.com and go to "account" and "charging" you should see all your charging stops with the Tesla names.

Reactions: Big Earl
Saw on 360 you were doing a nice coastal run!

The deer carnage on this recent trip has been unprecedented. Based on all the blood and what little forensic evidence remains, I suspect most are deer vs semi. Night driving is a major hazard right now.
Have you noticed how many semis, and even pickup trucks, have deer bars on the front nowadays? Don't recall seeing that even five years ago. I am envious... Would be tough on Tesla aerodynamics, however.

Every time I leave the state a new Supercharger opens up. I've missed the last five. You're Welcome.