Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten new SC's and a fantastic concert at the beautiful Walt Disney Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando. When the desk clerk at my hotel found out I drove a Tesla from Oregon to see this concert, she upgraded me to the Presidential Suite. Even better, since I was using points to pay for the room, it was free.

View attachment 731706View attachment 731708

Lady Lake, FL #800
Okahumpka, FL
Winter Garden, FL
Kissimmee, FL
Davenport, FL
Celebration, FL
Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL
Turkey Lake, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Winter Park, FL

Congrats on 800 Superchargers!

Any of you guys above that mentioned heading to FL or being in FL, drop a post if you are going to be in the Delray Beach area of S FL. Would love to meet a few of the "big shots" from the top of the leaderboard. :D

I'm sure most of you have already been to the Delray Beach SC, but I'm near enough to Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, etc. Also keep your eyes open for the SC at the service area on the FL Turnpike in West Palm Beach/Wellington. It's had power for a number of days but still has bags over the pedestals and cones blocking the parking spots, but it has to be close to getting the green light to open soon.
I'm doing the Delray, Deerfield, Pompono run tomorrow from West Palm Beach. I imagine i'll be in Delray by about 11am.

Reactions: gnxs and Big Earl
Following up on my earlier report of my Tesla X "quitting" on me while I was in Atlanta area.

The service center at Alpharetta/Roswell determined it was the battery coolant heater that had failed, and they had one on hand. They informed me of this mid day Tuesday, and I immediately booked a flight back down to Atlanta on Wednesday a.m. Drove back north and hit most of the superchargers I had intended to before our plans went awry.

Please add the following to my list:

10/10/21:

Adairsville, GA
Acworth, GA
Madison, GA
Metter, GA
Hardeeville, SC
Hilton Head, SC
Yemassee, SC

10/11/21:

St. George, SC
Garner, SC

I know....I know.....that puts me at 399. This weekend I'll try to make a quick trip to hit the big Four Zero Zero !! :D:D:D

Another great road trip in the books!
Please add: Amarillo, TX, Yermo, CA, Mojave, CA, Firebaugh, CA, Gustine, CA, Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA. Fort Bragg, CA, Laytonville, CA, Crescent City, CA, Eureka, CA, Grants Pass, OR, Springfield, OR, The Dalles, OR, Pendleton, OR, Baker City, OR, Burley, ID, Tremonton, UT, Nephi, UT, Beaver, UT, Page, AZ, Farmington, NM, Weatherford, OK

May we all rejoice at the addition of Waypoints in the Tesla Nav!

Finally!

May we all rejoice at the addition of Waypoints in the Tesla Nav!

Finally!

I will rejoice when this feature makes it to whatever Tesla I happen to be driving. I bet my aging Model S is going to get replaced before the waypoints feature gets backported to it!

Bruce.

I thought I was done. Guess not:

334. Mountain Village, CO (first)

I figure I earned this first, given my many construction picture posts in the Supercharger - Mountain Village, CO - Mountain Village Blvd thread.

Supercharging at Mountain Village2528crop 11-11-21.jpg

The stalls were blocked off by cones; I presume that it is to prevent ICEing during ski season.

Supercharging at Mountain Village2527crop 11-11-21.jpg

Today's panorama from the top of the Mountain Village parking garage, just one flight of stairs up from the Superchargers:
Mountain Village Panorama2523-26sf 11-11-21.JPG

The site is located 1.8 miles off of CO-145 on the fifth floor of the parking garage, right next to the entry. You can't miss it! When you go through the Mountain Village entry station the "gondola parking garage" is an immediate left turn.

The gondola will take you to Mountain Village and then to Telluride; it is always free and quite scenic (masks required, of course). I suggest charging first, then parking and taking the gondola, otherwise you will likely finish charging before you get back.

I believe that this is now the highest Supercharger Station in North America at more than 9500 feet (2900 meters).

Another great road trip in the books!
Please add: Amarillo, TX, Yermo, CA, Mojave, CA, Firebaugh, CA, Gustine, CA, Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA. Fort Bragg, CA, Laytonville, CA, Crescent City, CA, Eureka, CA, Grants Pass, OR, Springfield, OR, The Dalles, OR, Pendleton, OR, Baker City, OR, Burley, ID, Tremonton, UT, Nephi, UT, Beaver, UT, Page, AZ, Farmington, NM, Weatherford, OK
Do you have dates for those? I assume they weren't all today.

Supposed to be getting some snow up in those parts. Drive safely.
Will do! If they finish my DU replacement tomorrow, I get the chance to drive round trip from Green Bay to Minneapolis and back to Green Bay on Saturday. Not really looking forward to it, but it will mostly allow me to keep my schedule. My wife and I are going to the Seahawks/Packer’s game on Sunday. Bucket list for her to see her Packers at Lambeau. Of course, I’m a Seahawks fan after growing up in Washington state, and living there most of my life. Should be fun! :)

Another eleven SC's and another concert at another beautiful venue:

20211111_185554.jpg

And right next door to the venue:

20211111_185239.jpg

Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
Titusville, FL
Rockledge, FL
West Melbourne, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL