Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I finally had some time to add a hand full of new stations to my list in Southern California. I almost wanted to skip Santa Ysabel because it is in the middle of nowhere. I hate driving hours to a run down gas station location. I'm so glad I did go there. It's a very small town, but the location is really nice with a few great options for food. If you plan on going there, try going during the day and plan time to go into one of the restaurants. I went to 'Farmhouse 78' and man what a treat. I chatted with another Tesla owner who recommended it. I had some of the best Ruben sandwich ever! Very nice, clean place as well. I'm kind of sad it's so far away from anything. I would go there more often. The drive to the station goes through some easy hills and it gorgeous. Might be a little scary at night, so yet another reason to go during the day. Don't skip it! :)

Day 2 of my Nov Eastern trip. I had a short day as I'm visiting friends in Maryville, TN. Bagged 4 new ones:

1093. Asheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC
1094. Asheville - Thetford St, NC
1095. Pigeon Forge, TN
1096. Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way, TN

The foliage was quite spectacular in the Smoky Mountains.

Nov 2021 Day 2.JPG
Nov 2021 Day 2b.JPG

TX

Ozona
Junction
Leon Springs
San Antonio
Schertz
Kyle
Austin
Austin - Research Blvd
Austin - Century Oaks Terrace
Round Rock (first)
Giddings

1636594152633.png

Sorry no photo of the screen, but if any of you actually think I didn‘t drive 8 miles from Century Oaks SC for a Green dot in the middle of Texas, as a Californian, I’ll happily eat my shirt!

Sorry, I hadn't read the early pages for the rules:

11/3/21:
#1) Marlton, NJ
#2) Aberdeen, MD
#3) Frederick, MD
#4) Winchester, VA
#5) Staunton, VA
#6) Lexington, VA

11/4/21:
#7) Wytheville, VA
#8) Briston, VA
#9) Ashville, NC
#10) Fair Play, SC

11/5/21:
#11) Atlanta, GA - Journeys

11/6/21:
#10) Fair Play, SC
#12) Charlotte, NC
#13) Mebane, NC
#14) La Crosse, VA
#15) Glen Allen, VA
#16) Stafford, VA
#17) Middletown, DE

Welcome to the game. You are on the spreadsheet now, and should have a map tomorrow after Tableau updates.

Can you clarify which charger in Atlanta? I recorded your visit as "Atlanta" but we can fix it. Tesla calls them:
Atlanta - Lenox Road
Atlanta - Peachtree Road
Atlanta

I marked South Hill for La Crosse, which is the closest supercharger. If I got it wrong, just let me know.

If you log in to your account at tesla.com and go to "account" and "charging" you should see all your charging stops with the Tesla names.
@DaveG_NJ, welcome to the game. I pushed an update and you now have a map. This link will show all of the superchargers you've yet to visit along with locations that are under construction. I recommend bookmarking this link as it is always a direct link to your map. From that map, you can click the "Go to visited map" to see the locations you've visited. These visited locations are color-coded by year. If you need any help with tips and tricks for Tableau, let us know. It is quite powerful and there are a number of cool visualizations that you can see by clicking on the tabs across the top.

If you mouse over the dots, there is an info card with key data and some useful links, especially on the yet to visit map.

Happy hunting.

1636601157779.png

Got a late start to the day after eating breakfast at the Grand Floridian at Disney and buying my yearly supply of gingerbread while I was there, too. Stopped on my travels at a small winery in Flagler Beach, FL - Flagler Beachfront Winery. No idea if the wine is good, but I bought a few bottles and had a short beach visit.

Here are my new additions from today:

Florida:
- Deltona, FL
- Port Orange, FL
- Daytona Beach, FL
- St. Augustine, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - County Rd.
- Jacksonville, FL - Gate Pkwy.
- Yulee, FL

Georgia:
- Kingsland, GA
- Brunswick, GA
- Savannah, GA
- Pooler, GA *first*

South Carolina:
- Hardeesville, SC
- Hilton Head, SC

Attachments

• 0F869A91-5E3F-4BE7-AB87-A7A28590CD23.jpeg
    0F869A91-5E3F-4BE7-AB87-A7A28590CD23.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 42
  • C585AEA6-6E48-40E7-AC5C-9E010427A8CA.jpeg
    C585AEA6-6E48-40E7-AC5C-9E010427A8CA.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 0AE1E513-BA3A-4ED1-BAC2-B2332F34C179.jpeg
    0AE1E513-BA3A-4ED1-BAC2-B2332F34C179.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 2649B346-10F0-4DD9-8F1E-670BEC68C155.jpeg
    2649B346-10F0-4DD9-8F1E-670BEC68C155.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 79ABF938-CF7E-4C1F-A88F-BAC5B756BB42.jpeg
    79ABF938-CF7E-4C1F-A88F-BAC5B756BB42.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 37
  • F838664A-F92A-430E-8D20-7B00A7DCA84F.jpeg
    F838664A-F92A-430E-8D20-7B00A7DCA84F.jpeg
    923.9 KB · Views: 46
Ten new SC's and a fantastic concert at the beautiful Walt Disney Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando. When the desk clerk at my hotel found out I drove a Tesla from Oregon to see this concert, she upgraded me to the Presidential Suite. Even better, since I was using points to pay for the room, it was free.

20211110_193135.jpg
20211110_193643.jpg

Lady Lake, FL #800
Okahumpka, FL
Winter Garden, FL
Kissimmee, FL
Davenport, FL
Celebration, FL
Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL
Turkey Lake, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Winter Park, FL

Today I finally had some time to add a hand full of new stations to my list in Southern California. I almost wanted to skip Santa Ysabel because it is in the middle of nowhere. I hate driving hours to a run down gas station location. I'm so glad I did go there. It's a very small town, but the location is really nice with a few great options for food. If you plan on going there, try going during the day and plan time to go into one of the restaurants. I went to 'Farmhouse 78' and man what a treat. I chatted with another Tesla owner who recommended it. I had some of the best Ruben sandwich ever! Very nice, clean place as well. I'm kind of sad it's so far away from anything. I would go there more often. The drive to the station goes through some easy hills and it gorgeous. Might be a little scary at night, so yet another reason to go during the day. Don't skip it! :)
I've kind of been laughing at everyone complaining about going to Santa Ysabel. I spent a lot of time in that area in my road gambling days and it's on a very short list of places that I would consider moving to.