Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Fort. All alone at a 12v3 supercharger Sunday after Thanksgiving. Most superchargers have been busy. A couple (seemed to be older v2) showed short wait on the nav, and others were empty.

694D08B7-69BA-4589-ADD7-8E934FF45187.jpeg

I would love to get Osoyoos, BC from you on this trip, but I am confused by Google Maps:

View attachment 738426
Ok, 2 1/2 hours, that's good

View attachment 738427
Another hour and a bit. I can do that drive, no problems, what if I put them together:

View attachment 738428
Dang! That's a LOT longer. Are those roads washed out or not?
Some of them are closed pre-emptively as more storms are coming in. Highway 3 is also fairly high elevation so it might even still have some snow and ice covering the roadway.

By far the best way to get to Osoyoos right now is by crossing Snoqualmie Pass (shouldn't be anything but wet roadways to deal with there) and then up US 97 through Entiat.

I'm not even sure if any of the routes through the Vancouver area are even possible. Some of them might be "essential travel" only. I'm not sure if they have checkpoints or what, but it seems like they are taking things pretty seriously up there.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
From Merritt, and especially Hope, southward, there was a lot of rain in the forecast, but that wasn't going to change the following day so there was no weather advantage either way. To be safe, I took a slightly slower low road from Cache Creek to Merritt going through Spences Bridge.
While we're on the topic, this is what happened to the road I was talking about in the quoted post:

Kind of sad, because even at night, I could tell that was a very pleasant drive. Kind of similar to the alternate route from Yakima to Ellensburg that I had recommended to @DavidB and @JSergeant last summer. A nice meandering 2-lane highway through a canyon along a riverbank.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
I would love to get Osoyoos, BC from you on this trip, but I am confused by Google Maps:

View attachment 738426
Ok, 2 1/2 hours, that's good

View attachment 738427
Another hour and a bit. I can do that drive, no problems, what if I put them together:

View attachment 738428
Dang! That's a LOT longer. Are those roads washed out or not?
@PLUS EV is right, the only way to Osoyoos right now is from 97. Hwy 1 in CA in closed in two places east of abbotsford. DriveBC.ca is your best source of information.

We made a last minute decision to take the fastest route (395) from LA to Reno the day before Thanksgiving. We ended up parked on 395 for 3 hours waiting for a head-on collision between a 5th wheel and some sort of fuel truck to be cleaned up. It definitely would have been faster to stick to the original plan and collect all the new stops in the central valley instead.

2021-11-24:
Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA

2021-11-27:
Lovelock, NV
Winnemucca, NV

2021-11-28:
Sacramento - J St, CA
Novato, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Corte Madera, CA
Marin City, CA - Donahue Street
San Francisco, CA - Letterman Drive
San Francisco, CA - Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA – Valet – Van Ness Avenue
Daly City, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Bruno, CA - San Bruno Ave
San Mateo, CA - Hillsdale Boulevard
Menlo Park, CA
Los Altos, CA
Sunnyvale, CA - S Bernardo Ave
Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Blvd
Marina, CA
Soledad, CA - Front St
San Luis Obispo, CA - Higuera St
Santa Barbara, CA
Montecito, CA

Do you have dates for those? I assume they weren't all today.
I do. Thank you..
9/15/21: Amarillo, TX
9/17/21: Yermo, CA, Mojave, CA, Firebaugh, CA, Gustine, CA
9/19/21: Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA.
9/21/21: Fort Bragg, CA, Laytonville, CA, Crescent City, CA, Eureka, CA
9/22/21: Grants Pass, OR, Springfield, OR,
9/27/21: The Dalles, OR, Pendleton, OR, Baker City, OR
9/28/21 Burley, ID, Tremonton, UT
9/30/21: Nephi, UT, Beaver, UT
10/4/21: Page, AZ, Farmington, NM
10/7/21: Weatherford, OK

Ok, this may seem like a dumb question to those who already know, but what does the "first visits" column in the leaderboard table mean?

It's the number of times you visited a Supercharger on the first day that anybody in the game visited it. There are a couple subtleties:

1. Multiple people can claim "first" for a Supercharger, as long as they visited it on the same day, local time.

2. You don't have to get to a Supercharger on opening day to claim a first.

Bruce.

Last edited: