Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
5/4:

1118. Cabazon, CA - Morongo Trail
1119. Highland, CA
1120. Inyokern, CA - Locust Ave
1121. Inyokern, CA
1122. Lone Pine, CA
1123. Bishop, CA
1124. Mammoth Lakes, CA

Today didn’t go at all as planned. I left my laptop at the hotel in Twentynine Palms and didn’t realize it until I was 90 minutes down the road in Highland. After backtracking to get it, I decided to completely change things up and go up 395 through the Sierras and eastern California. I’m glad I did, because the drive is amazing and it’s in between ski and summer seasons, so I have the place to myself. It’s worth the trade-off of fewer chargers to have a scenic, traffic-free trip through places I’ve never been.

Highlight pictures from today:

View attachment 800643
View attachment 800645
View attachment 800644
Left the iPad at my friends’ when I left for BWI this morning. Now I don’t feel so bad about prospective dementia😬 Good excuse for another visit.

I just finished a 24 hour marathon trying to get as many new Superchargers as possible. I think I have 63 but I will have to go through all my data and logs and verify.

This is harder than I thought and I made a few mistakes. I didn't plan well and actually accidentally went to a station I had visited the day before. Not only did that not count, it cost me about an hour. Trying to find the stations in parking structures is a PITA and I wasted time there. One station was closed at night. Yet another loss.

Need some sleep now...

I just finished a 24 hour marathon trying to get as many new Superchargers as possible. I think I have 63 but I will have to go through all my data and logs and verify.

This is harder than I thought and I made a few mistakes. I didn't plan well and actually accidentally went to a station I had visited the day before. Not only did that not count, it cost me about an hour. Trying to find the stations in parking structures is a PITA and I wasted time there. One station was closed at night. Yet another loss.

Need some sleep now...

Congrats! It is quite a challenge, and 63 is a great haul.

Reactions: David99
Well, I WAS going to be reporting that I cleared Utah again, but when I got to the Supercharger it wouldn't connect, fortunately there is a Service Center about 5 blocks from the new charger so I drove there and despite being closed they saw me trying to charge and asked if they could help. They took me in and diagnosed that my DC relay was not closing and handed me a fob for a loaner Tesla. They don't do that in California any more. Very Nice.

Not so nice is I am a day away from home in a loaner Tesla that they say I needs to stay w/ in 200 miles of their facility. And the repair estimated completion time is next Wednesday... What can I do in 200 mile radius of SLC for a week...?

Sure would love to clear Texas while I wait.

Reactions: Big Earl
Well, I WAS going to be reporting that I cleared Utah again, but when I got to the Supercharger it wouldn't connect, fortunately there is a Service Center about 5 blocks from the new charger so I drove there and despite being closed they saw me trying to charge and asked if they could help. They took me in and diagnosed that my DC relay was not closing and handed me a fob for a loaner Tesla. They don't do that in California any more. Very Nice.

Not so nice is I am a day away from home in a loaner Tesla that they say I needs to stay w/ in 200 miles of their facility. And the repair estimated completion time is next Wednesday... What can I do in 200 mile radius of SLC for a week...?

Any chance they mean 200 miles "as the crow flies"? Craters of the Moon? Bryce / Arches / Canyonlands / Moab? Jackson Hole?

Maybe drive 200 miles south then 'claim' that you are too far from the next northerly charger and have to keep going south to reach the ones within range. Eventually you'll be in TX and can do some cleaning up and then head back to them.

Reactions: outdoors and NKYTA

Wow. At least they took you as a walk-in and gave you a loaner. Hopefully they can get it resolved.

IIRC, @Big Earl limped home one time with only L2 charging....

Standard loaner agreement is usually stay in-state and limited miles per day - seems yours is 200 mile radius. Perhaps you can find a bar in that radius....

Reactions: SilverMonk

Don’t bother trying to visit the Temple. Unless you have the underwear.

Need some sleep now...
Congratulations! That is a remarkable accomplishment!

No one ever enforces the rental agreement.
Live your life.

My trip has begun in earnest, but only 2 new ones since Oregon is mostly redundant territory. However, I finally lucked out and hopefully am claiming Cottonwood, CA as a first, since I haven't seen anybody else post yet. 😀

#353, 05/05/22, Myrtle Creek, OR
#354, 05/05/22, Cottonwood, CA

20220505_160131.jpg
EF61A070-D1AD-40E2-8CEE-2B5F8899905A.jpeg
091AE797-B809-415B-9374-3A749EA577A0.jpeg

Last edited:

Too early in the year to race it on the salt flats :)

The Golden Spike monument might be interesting if you are into history. I ran out of gas out there in my ICE days! SLC isn't a bad town imo as long as you aren't a drinker. Strangely there are some decent coffee shops. 5-6 days might be kinda long though lol.

Reactions: juliusa
5/5:

1125. Gardnerville, NV
1126. Susanville, CA
1127. Alturas, CA

One more day to go!

EC75E8EE-B135-4504-B9EA-4C4C46A4161E.jpeg

Bodie, CA

AD51AE4B-75D9-4032-A21D-F07B3DD45436.jpeg

He thinks it’s a door and wants to go inside. Not super smart. ;)

734F3825-2291-43FB-9645-42266B5141D4.jpeg

The old power house for the town.

9F3547AD-16A9-40CC-9B28-EAAA9B5E48D3.jpeg

Sketchy. Think I can charge here? ;)

54A83D47-65AB-47B3-B365-8B3E611C5E54.jpeg

Great view leaving town.

3C7DFD31-51D9-46E5-8F65-1282DCDFDB68.jpeg

Highest fuel prices of the trip in Bridgeport, CA.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear, this sounds frustrating. Did they tell you if this repair would fall under general or battery warranty?

When my DU failed last November, I now realize how lucky I was that the Minneapolis Service Center didn’t impose any restrictions on my loaner, because I was over 350 miles away at one point and put over 1,000 miles on the loaner in the 9 days that I had it. Good luck!

Reactions: NKYTA

Need some sleep now...

Not to diminish your achievement, but I want to make sure we are clear on the rules of the “most superchargers in a day” challenge: the clock runs from midnight to midnight local supercharger time. Not sure if you were going for that or your own 24 hour challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: outdoors