Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday and today I got 11 but I forgot that one of them I already had 2 years ago, so only 10 new ones. I'll be in this area for a few days so I won't be able to pick any new ones for a while. Dreading going to NY next week.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.07.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.19.01 PM.png

Carlton, MN and Marquette, MI for me today. Tomorrow should be Escanaba, Sault Ste. Marie (US side), and Mackinaw. I want to make a pretty lazy day of it tomorrow and visit some things in the UP. Bernadette has never seen Kitch-Iti-Kipi so I expect we'll stop there. If you haven't visited, it's very cool. The visit will cost you less than an hour.

P1020037.RW2.jpg
P1020052.RW2.jpg

Yesterday and today I got 11 but I forgot that one of them I already had 2 years ago, so only 10 new ones. I'll be in this area for a few days so I won't be able to pick any new ones for a while. Dreading going to NY next week.

View attachment 809640
Dang, @David99, you were maybe 5 miles from me a time or two north of Pittsburgh. *wave*

Reactions: David99
Carlton, MN and Marquette, MI for me today. Tomorrow should be Escanaba, Sault Ste. Marie (US side), and Mackinaw. I want to make a pretty lazy day of it tomorrow and visit some things in the UP. Bernadette has never seen Kitch-Iti-Kipi so I expect we'll stop there. If you haven't visited, it's very cool. The visit will cost you less than an hour.

View attachment 809652View attachment 809653
Wisconsin has so many beautiful lakes. If I can find some time I want to rent a place at a lake for a few days and just disconnect.

5/24/2022
Las Vegas - McCarran Marketplace, NV
Hesperia CA
I have updated the spreadsheet.
Difficult to stop at lots of superchargers with grandchildren.
5/27/22
Carlsbad CA - Paseo del Norte
Tejon Ranch CA -
Tejon Ranch CA - Outlets
I have updated the spreadsheet.
This new Tesla X has a lot more range than our 2016 P90D; we used to have to stop at a lot more superchargers.
We are having a large birthday party in Roseville for Linda's mom's 90th birthday.
We will drop off our grandkids to their parents there; so we will be able to stop at more superchargers.

Spent the last few days in Canmore exploring the Canadian National Parks. Today's plan was to go up the Icefield Parkway but got in the car and got the dreaded 12v battery needs replacement warning. My wife wasn't crazy about heading into the wilderness with that warning flashing in her face so instead we went to Calgary to get it replaced. Oh well, some other time. Off to Chicago tomorrow.

Invermere BC
Canmore AB
20220526_100533.jpg

191. Bakersfield (Copus Rd), CA
192. Tejon (Outlets at Tejon), CA

Spreadsheet updated.

Bakersfield (Copus Rd) appears to be on-line again.

@neverdone: Were you at the Tejon Outlets around mid-day? If so, and you saw another MSM refresh Model X in that sea of white Teslas, that was probably me. (EDIT: Think I saw the FWD doors up on an MSM Model X a few stalls down from where I was, maybe as we were getting ready to leave.)

Bruce.

Last edited:
Barstows touched too, not sure if we got enough photos of the E Main St one

C46EFF18-BEC0-4860-BA79-F15B085E640A.jpeg

Despite not being named on the holiday free supercharging the new Barstows are also free. Could not believe the v3 station only has a third of its stalls up but another 40 stalls already have their bases poured and piped. And I have never seen so many Tesla Destination Chargers

Last edited:
Friday May 27th
California
Santa Maria
Calabasas Commons Way
Pacific Palasaides
Santa monica
Culver City 11924 Washington
Glendale Harvey Dr.
Cabazon Morongo trail
El centro wake ave

Whee. Now to hit Barstow on the way home. Won’t be a first tho. Should have come that way from Glendale. Didn’t know there were two.
@Randy Spencer, was the Santa Monica one the one at 395 Santa Monica Place or 1401 Santa Monica Blvd? Either way, looks like you got firsts at El Centro and Santa Maria.

Pheww barely made midnight Pacific time for two shared firsts with @Cameron A

5/27/22
Barstow, CA - Tanger Way (First)
Barstow, CA - East Main Street (First)
It takes some serious dedication to the collection of firsts to make the trek out to Barstow the Friday of Memorial Day weekend just to head back home. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time today to pick these up on opening day.

@bmah seems to be just barely in the lead for the "Most Chargers per State" with at 48 vs @Limited at 47 due to some recent state additions.

It takes some serious dedication to the collection of firsts to make the trek out to Barstow the Friday of Memorial Day weekend just to head back home. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time today to pick these up on opening day.

@bmah seems to be just barely in the lead for the "Most Chargers per State" with at 48 vs @Limited at 47 due to some recent state additions.

Er, where is that, like GooSheets or Tableau? I figure that's good for a screenshot, although that feels like it basically motivates competitors to stay in one large state with lots of Superchargers (CA, maybe TX?).

While I'm posting I might as well declare a few that I just knocked out this morning:

193. San Gabriel, CA
194. Pasadena (E. Glenarm St), CA
195. Pasadena, CA
196. Glendale (Harvey Dr.), CA
197. Commerce, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

I think many of us on here have a few screws loose with this regard lol. I would have done this regardless but wanted to see if the free supercharging weekend (after hours) would also apply to these new Barstow locations, which it did as @Randy Spencer already eluded to.

Er, where is that, like GooSheets or Tableau? I figure that's good for a screenshot, although that feels like it basically motivates competitors to stay in one large state with lots of Superchargers (CA, maybe TX?).

While I'm posting I might as well declare a few that I just knocked out this morning:

193. San Gabriel, CA
194. Pasadena (E. Glenarm St), CA
195. Pasadena, CA
196. Glendale (Harvey Dr.), CA
197. Commerce, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.
I found it in the Google Sheet > Calculations tab > US/State Ratio row. It would love to see a leaderboard for this metric added to Tableau at some point.

Regarding motivating competitors to stay close to home, I think this makes for a perfect side-competition. It's a title that is unlikely to ever be held by the top chargers of the main competition and spreading out some unique awards lower in the ranks doesn't seem like a problem to me.