Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am easy to confuse! I am trying to get a hold of the campground in Stewart to see if I can reserve a spot there to camp and charge. The phone number on their website is a bit wonky! Also not sure if I can wander over the border into Hyder AK like a few decades ago. Oh yeah, big mosquitoes here! Hope you are having fun in Florida!

Reactions: PLUS EV
Michigan

Bay City
Roseville
Spoke with a new EV BMW owner from Ann Arbor. I asked her how she liked her vehicle, & she responded ‘UGH’
The infrastructures need help. She has 4 apps on her phone to find chargers- she was plugging in @ Electrify America.
1st road trip! Says, ‘Shoulda bought a Tesla’. Was pretty unhappy. But does have home chargers @ both homes (which was her road trip between the 2).

Northville
Ann Arbor

posted on SCLife w/ help from NKYTA.
I’m in!
thanks for your patience & help admins. I’ll continue to do my best on the new site.
Lookame!

Last edited:
@neverdone
I trust your car is enabled for CCS? I know they’ve worked well in CA and elsewhere, but system neglect isn’t uncommon.
Yes, CCS enabled. And I was successful using CCS at 150kW. The problem is that many (to most) of the EA cables just do not work.
I made a note to ChargePoint on their chargers that need to be repaired in downtown Pueblo. I recevied a response that ChargePoint will let the owner know that they need to get it fixed. The interesting thing is that the "owner" in Black Hills Power company that is located just accross the street from the chargers. Neglect is a problem.

Check-ins for 2022-07-22
- Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA (#82)

Check-ins for 2022-07-23
- Federal Way, WA (#83)
- Sequim, WA (#84)

7/22/22 Bellevue, WA I actually tried to charge but when I plug in twice both stalls weren't connecting so I left. I wasn't sure if it would count.. that parking lot spaces are small as in compact of compact. Can I count even though I couldn't get charge out of 2 stalls?

Reactions: Big Earl
Check-ins for 2022-07-22
- Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA (#82)

Check-ins for 2022-07-23
- Federal Way, WA (#83)
- Sequim, WA (#84)

7/22/22 Bellevue, WA I actually tried to charge but when I plug in twice both stalls weren't connecting so I left. I wasn't sure if it would count.. that parking lot spaces are small as in compact of compact. Can I count even though I couldn't get charge out of 2 stalls?
@hoshino, does Bellevue show up in your MyAccount list on Tesla? I believe you need to show some sort of charging in order for it to count (i.e. green charge indicator at the charge port, kW numbers on the center screen or dash, other info like Teslafi or your Tesla page, etc.)

Reactions: hoshino and Bighorn
Dropped copilot off at airport and had a slow slog through parts of OH and IN.
I presume I got lucky at Moraine - one traveler, one free. They have some HPWCs which were all in use by Service.

Check-ins for 2022-07-25
- Findlay, OH (#1316)
- Polaris, OH (#1317)
- Chillicothe, OH (#1318)
- Moraine (SC), OH (#1319)
- Richmond, IN (#1320)
- Fort Wayne - Illinois Rd, IN (#1321)

@hoshino, does Bellevue show up in your MyAccount list on Tesla? I believe you need to show some sort of charging in order for it to count (i.e. green charge indicator at the charge port, kW numbers on the center screen or dash, other info like Teslafi or your Tesla page,

Nope sadly so reason why I didn't post. First time it's happen, city garages are so weird. Just double check plugshare has post said 2 stalls were offline. Maybe those were same two

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
It’s been a busy couple of days on my epic summer road trip. Hitting the home stretch tomorrow and I may get a few if the newer ones in the Chicago area and Wisconsin before I get home.

07/23/2022

Mansfield, MA

Warwick, RI

East Greenwich, RI

Richmond, RI

Mystic, CT

Madison, CT - Southbound

Kearny, NJ

Elizabeth, NJ

Robbinsville, NJ

Trenton, NJ, - Richard Stockton

Pedricktown, NJ - Clara Barton

Newark, DE

Abingdon, MD - Woodsdale Road

Laurel, MD - Fort Meade Road

07/24/2022

Laurel, MD

Laurel, MD - Van Dusen Road

Chevy Chase, MD

Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave NW

Bealeton, VA

Harrisonburg, VA

Lexington, VA

07/25/2022

Mt. Hope, WV

Charleston, WV

Chillicothe, OH

Dayton, OH

Richmond, IN

Zionsville, IN

7/23/22 - Langorne, PA

I was able to quickly check in using the new system and wow, admins, you all have really outdone yourselves. I came here to say that with the ease of check in but now reading of this way back machine - wooeeee!! Amazing work.

Good thing it was so quick. My mini was with me and when he found out we had to stop at a supercharger on the way to the party he said "can you just plug in for a second and leave?" Yes my dear, I sure can.