Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dog and I took a little road trip out to the Olympic Peninsula. It’s my first Supercharger trip since we moved here. While I was out there, I did the hike to Cape Flattery, which did not disappoint.

Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Sequim, WA (#1210)
- Forks, WA (#1211)

FA219B89-BEC5-49B9-AA35-AD50515749F7.jpeg
71D44D7E-FE63-40C5-8C48-E4A39E428652.jpeg
796DC304-2786-4F73-84B9-102201F7C82A.jpeg
802140B1-BDF1-4ECE-9936-7410F0EF1D42.jpeg

Do I need to do something new to update with the change to Supercharge.life? My additions are modest, but the two I added in July are still not posted to my list. I would not necessarily expect the two yesterday to be added yet.
6/8/2022​
Calabasas v3
133​
7/24/2022​
Pasadena Glenarm v3
134​
10/23/2022​
Pasadena E. Foothill v3
135​
10/28/2022​
Burbank N. San Fernando v3
136​

Reactions: JSergeant
Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Tomah, WI (#129)
- Lake Delton, WI (#130)
- Madison - E Washington Ave, WI (#131)
- Madison - Whitney Way, WI (#132)
- Janesville, WI (#133)
- Rockford - McFarland Rd, IL (#134)
- Elgin, IL (#135) (First to check-in)
- Algonquin, IL (#136)
- South Barrington, IL (#137)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#138)
- Rosemont, IL (#139)
- Glenview, IL (#140)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#141)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#142)
- Northbrook, IL (#143)
- Evanston, IL (#144)
- Skokie, IL (#145)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#146)
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#147)
- Chicago - North Halsted, IL (#148)
- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#149)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#150)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#151)
- Flossmoor, IL (#152)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#153)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#154)

Attachments

• PXL_20221029_234351863.jpg
    PXL_20221029_234351863.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20221029_234318820.jpg
    PXL_20221029_234318820.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 26
Do I need to do something new to update with the change to Supercharge.life? My additions are modest, but the two I added in July are still not posted to my list. I would not necessarily expect the two yesterday to be added yet.
6/8/2022​
Calabasas v3
133​
7/24/2022​
Pasadena Glenarm v3
134​
10/23/2022​
Pasadena E. Foothill v3
135​
10/28/2022​
Burbank N. San Fernando v3
136​
Private message sent. I added these for you - missed your earlier post.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSergeant
Congrats, I concede. 🤗 There is no way in heck I could outstrip you this late in the year whilst hunting for that elusive last/best job.
Well, I suppose I could if those 10 Powerball quick picks my wife bought today come home to roost.

You had a great ’22!! I’m just glad I could push you a little.
I guess the old setup is a good predictor. <nods to the admins> 😉
I'm not done yet. December I have time to catch up 😎

The dog and I took a little road trip out to the Olympic Peninsula. It’s my first Supercharger trip since we moved here. While I was out there, I did the hike to Cape Flattery, which did not disappoint.

Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Sequim, WA (#1210)
- Forks, WA (#1211)

View attachment 868995View attachment 868996View attachment 868997View attachment 868998
Wow that's so beautiful! I know winter will not be quite as nice but I want to drive there in December.

Reactions: Big Earl
Back home. 37 new in less than 30 hours feels pretty good, given that I started in Minneapolis.

Check-ins for 2022-10-30
- Oak Brook, IL (#155)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#156)
- Oswego, IL (#157)
- North Aurora, IL (#158)
- Rochelle, IL (#159)
- Davenport, IA (#160)
- Walcott, IA (#161)
- Iowa City, IA (#162)
- Coralville, IA (#163)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#164)
- Waterloo, IA (#165)

Even though I gave my travel information to my credit union, they still frauded out the credit card on my Tesla account. What are people's experiences with the major banks when it comes to hitting a lot of superchargers in a short period of time? Which cards work well? I had to switch to a Discover after Walcott to make it home.

Back home. 37 new in less than 30 hours feels pretty good, given that I started in Minneapolis.

Check-ins for 2022-10-30
- Oak Brook, IL (#155)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#156)
- Oswego, IL (#157)
- North Aurora, IL (#158)
- Rochelle, IL (#159)
- Davenport, IA (#160)
- Walcott, IA (#161)
- Iowa City, IA (#162)
- Coralville, IA (#163)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#164)
- Waterloo, IA (#165)

Even though I gave my travel information to my credit union, they still frauded out the credit card on my Tesla account. What are people's experiences with the major banks when it comes to hitting a lot of superchargers in a short period of time? Which cards work well? I had to switch to a Discover after Walcott to make it home.
Chase has never flagged my travels. I used to notify them of travel, but haven’t in years. And they’ve been pretty good picking up on fraudulent activity.

Chase has never flagged my travels. I used to notify them of travel, but haven’t in years. And they’ve been pretty good picking up on fraudulent activity.
I think once you travel a certain amount, they just open it up and never flag it. Because I've never notified anyone and almost never had any issues, even when flying to Thailand and other trips like that.

The only time I had a minor issue was on a supercharger trip when I drove from Tennessee to Toronto in one day and then tried to purchase a ticket to the NBA Finals that cost over $1000. That was enough to trigger an audit lol. But even then it was just a text message asking me to respond YES to authorize the purchase.

What are people's experiences with the major banks when it comes to hitting a lot of superchargers in a short period of time?
I used to get my cards flagged a lot when flying down to South Florida and buying gas for my mom's car or a rental. I think this was true for a few different cards over the years. My hypothesis was that I had otherwise stopped buying gas in 2013. 😁

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
@tharasix, you’ve got some good responses on the incorrectly flagged fraud so far. My most recent experience with a credit card shutting a card down for suspected fraudulent charges was with a card sponsored by (cash kickback to) AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association). The rewards on this card were set to give large rewards on gas purchases at airports (private aircraft). The one time they shut the card down was when I was buying gas on a cross country flight, which was ironic since buying gas on a cross country flight was the whole reason I had that specific card. Couldn’t reach them on the phone and was far from home, but luckily had a second card that I could use.

I wonder if their fraud algorithms were calibrated for gas purchases via car travel and not aircraft travel (higher speeds, longer distances between stops)….

We’re visiting friends in Pittsburgh for Halloween so hit up Breezewood - Lincoln Highway, PA on the way, 10/29.

Then last night I risked the lives of many deer to sneak out at night and round up 3 in a cluster:

Fairmount, WV
Morgantown, WV
Morgantown - Earl L Core, WV

There’s something funny about leaving Pittsburgh, ground zero for Sheetz convenience stores, to visit (checks notes) 3 Sheetz in another state.

We’re visiting friends in Pittsburgh for Halloween so hit up Breezewood - Lincoln Highway, PA on the way, 10/29.

Then last night I risked the lives of many deer to sneak out at night and round up 3 in a cluster:

Fairmount, WV
Morgantown, WV
Morgantown - Earl L Core, WV

There’s something funny about leaving Pittsburgh, ground zero for Sheetz convenience stores, to visit (checks notes) 3 Sheetz in another state.
<waving> Hello from across this small town, @PhillyGal, but a slight correction as Altoona is actually the Corp HQ for Sheetz. Photo op at their HQ circa 09/2016 but it was a trip where I didn't have the Tesla.

1667235470264.png