Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re visiting friends in Pittsburgh for Halloween so hit up Breezewood - Lincoln Highway, PA on the way, 10/29.

Then last night I risked the lives of many deer to sneak out at night and round up 3 in a cluster:

Fairmount, WV
Morgantown, WV
Morgantown - Earl L Core, WV

There’s something funny about leaving Pittsburgh, ground zero for Sheetz convenience stores, to visit (checks notes) 3 Sheetz in another state.
Surely you were wearing your Eagles gear? :)

We decided about noon on Sunday to just put the leaf rakes away for a week and hit the road toward a Maine lobster roll. More leaves are still waving at us from our trees, so they can all wait.

So far we haven't gone too far out of the way to hit new sites. I'm saving that for on the way home.

Did finally get to #400. Not a super productive year so far.

Check-ins for 2022-10-30
- Twinsburg, OH (#396)
- Girard, OH (#397)
- Grove City, PA (#398)
- Erie - Perry Hwy, PA (#399)

Check-ins for 2022-10-31
- Fredonia, NY (#400)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#401)
- Verona, NY (#402)
- Hudson, NY (#403)
- Chicopee, MA (#404)

Number400.jpg

I'd rather have faster chargers at Tremonton than more chargers...
Well of course but they needed to do something fast before holiday travel. That site is a choke point and was full both times I passed through in the last couple of weeks. It didn't help that stack 2 was running at half power. I imagine a new faster site in that area is in the works.

Reactions: Polly Wog
We decided about noon on Sunday to just put the leaf rakes away for a week and hit the road toward a Maine lobster roll. More leaves are still waving at us from our trees, so they can all wait.

So far we haven't gone too far out of the way to hit new sites. I'm saving that for on the way home.

Did finally get to #400. Not a super productive year so far.

Check-ins for 2022-10-30
- Twinsburg, OH (#396)
- Girard, OH (#397)
- Grove City, PA (#398)
- Erie - Perry Hwy, PA (#399)

Check-ins for 2022-10-31
- Fredonia, NY (#400)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#401)
- Verona, NY (#402)
- Hudson, NY (#403)
- Chicopee, MA (#404)

View attachment 869667
Eagle’s Nest in Brewer and Dorr in Ellsworth. Yelping in the off-season is very frustrating.

In a desperate attempt to get to California as fast as possible I did a 72 h marathon run. 16 hours on the road, 7 h sleeping * 3.

FA7F4CA3-1456-4E3F-8525-414B32FEAE8E.jpeg

Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Tallahassee, FL (#1138)
- Marianna, FL (#1139)
- Crestview, FL (#1140)
- Robertsdale, AL (#1141)

Check-ins for 2022-10-30
- Covington, LA (#1142) (First to check-in)
- San Antonio - N Loop 1604 E, TX (#1143) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2022-10-31
- Tucson - W River Rd, AZ (#1144)

Check-ins for 2022-11-01
- Yuma - S Fortuna Rd, AZ (#1145)
- El Centro - Wake Ave, CA (#1146)
- La Mesa, CA (#1147)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#1148)
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#1149)

Had to come to Raleigh for work today, so I picked up a couple of new-to-me superchargers.

Check-ins for 2022-11-01
- Garner, NC (#217)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#218)

On the way to the Garner site, I drove by the first house my wife and I bought right after we got married. The gingko tree she planted has really thrived. (Sorry, no pic, because it is someone else's house now.)

Looked like a normal road trip to me! I had fun watching you blast across I-10. Curious if you car camped in Ozona or stayed at the hotel.

Same. Felt a certain kinship with the efficient progress traversing the country. And some of the eye watering speeds in Texas😂
And that, my friends, is the difference between 1600+ and the rest of us mere mortals.

Well, I got back to my mainland home base of Gresham, Oregon while collecting the last two new superchargers for a long time:

#828, 11/01/22, Hines, OR
#829, 11/01/22, Detroit Lake, OR

I head back home to Maui on Friday, and don't expect another mainland driving trip until probably August of next year. So, I'll revel in the glory of 14th place for what limited time I'll possess it! 😀

Well, I got back to my mainland home base of Gresham, Oregon while collecting the last two new superchargers for a long time:

#828, 11/01/22, Hines, OR
#829, 11/01/22, Detroit Lake, OR

I head back home to Maui on Friday, and don't expect another mainland driving trip until probably August of next year. So, I'll revel in the glory of 14th place for what limited time I'll possess it! 😀
That looked like a great trip. Safe travels back to the Hawaii.

I am guessing that this is the proper place to share this bit of news:

Don't know if this temporary set up is vanishing for good, or if there will be a permanent installation that will replace it.

Reactions: Polly Wog
That looked like a great trip. Safe travels back to the Hawaii.
Thanks! I’ll try to post a brief trip summary a little later. I can say that from the day I arrived on the mainland back on August 11th, I put just over 13,700 miles on the odometer. Not earth shattering for this group I know, but that is still a LOT of miles!